Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$?
    #13392400 -

I have been wrestling with the idea of getting a second job because I want to travel more and such.  I explain my dilemma to my barber, who is gay, and he immediately tells me I should jerk off on the internets for cash.  I'm like no, lol.  He spends the entire time cutting my hair telling me about how another of his clients lost his job over a year ago and since just jerks off to pay the bills.  He tells me his first time he got $600 overnight!  He doesn't even show his face he just beats it until he busts a nut and lives comfortably doing that everyday. 

So, would you do that?  I can't.  It's not that I'm ashamed of my body (I work out and I'm very fit) but I can't imagine the loss of dignity of doing that EVEN though you don't have to show your face on camera AND you're doing it from the comfort of your own home.  Still just couldn't get over the fact that I basically would be a whore for gay men. 

Keep in mind that you could be making 2 grand a week doing nothing else but 15 minutes every day shaming yourself for the world to see.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: Bipolarbear] * 1
    #13392413 -

What the hell, i didn't know about this.

I would do it, if i really needed the money.:yesnod:
:shrug:


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: Bipolarbear] * 3
    #13392415 -

Getting payed to spank it? Hell i'm doing it for free. Might as well get some money.

I could care less who watched.


--------------------

"The moment we recognize that we can imagine, we cannot. Conversely, if we try to forget that we've recognized it, we've given up the beauty of having an imagination in the first place, and all of our past experiences mean nothing."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: Connor4050]
    #13392422 -

I have tattoos on both arms and could easily be identified so Im not sure lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: DeadHearts]
    #13392428 -

I think he means porn


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: Bipolarbear]
    #13392431 -

I could be surpassing Bill Gates net worth now if I had done that sooner. :sad:


--------------------
There is a molecule for every purpose. There are only actions and reactions. Cut out the middle men. Everything I say is a lie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: justaguy]
    #13392434 -

justaguy said:
I think he means porn



Why yes he does. Whats wrong with my post?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: DeadHearts]
    #13392448 -

You're obviously socialized into believing that this is morally wrong.  Who gives a fuck, that's a lot of money to receive for some gay dudes watching you act on a biological function.  I wouldn't tell anybody I do it, but I certainly would not feel bad about it.  It's just a penis, not your deep dark secret.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: LoveYourLife]
    #13392451 -

DeadHearts said:
justaguy said:
I think he means porn



Why yes he does. Whats wrong with my post?



What?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: LoveYourLife]
    #13392453 -

LoveYourLife said:
You're obviously socialized into believing that this is morally wrong.  Who gives a fuck, that's a lot of money to receive for some gay dudes watching you act on a biological function.  I wouldn't tell anybody I do it, but I certainly would not feel bad about it.  It's just a penis, not your deep dark secret.



This. Sign me up lol


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: LoveYourLife]
    #13392456 -

LoveYourLife said:
You're obviously socialized into believing that this is morally wrong.  Who gives a fuck, that's a lot of money to receive for some gay dudes watching you act on a biological function.  I wouldn't tell anybody I do it, but I certainly would not feel bad about it.  It's just a penis, not your deep dark secret.



True but still. Just dont know if im comfy with that is all. I mean that kind of shit
is not for everyone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: LoveYourLife]
    #13392457 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: NetDiver]
    #13392471 -

This dude I know from work told me the same thing when I said I was thinking about quitting. He said he got so good at it that he actually got a different job offer, and went to a site where he got paid $200 an hour. Ever since that discussion its been running through my mind, and I have to say that if I don't have to show my face or flirt with anyone, it sounds tempting, but at the same time I think if it ever did come to that, I would have to pursue some other career goal long term or I'd feel like a shmohawk


--------------------


Music, business as usual
Mi' spliff and Guiness as usual
Highgrade we puffin as usual
Fight down the system as usual
The system fight we down as usual
The cops dem a watch we as usual
And a we a watch the cops as usual

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: DeadHearts]
    #13392482 -

DeadHearts said:
LoveYourLife said:
You're obviously socialized into believing that this is morally wrong.  Who gives a fuck, that's a lot of money to receive for some gay dudes watching you act on a biological function.  I wouldn't tell anybody I do it, but I certainly would not feel bad about it.  It's just a penis, not your deep dark secret.



True but still. Just dont know if im comfy with that is all. I mean that kind of shit
is not for everyone.



I agree, totally not for everybody.  To some gay dudes though, it's just a guy beating off  :shrug: .. it's not like they put much thought into it.  They pretty much bust a nut and go on about their day like nothing happened, and you make bank off some tards uncontrollable desire to masturbate to virtual images.  Fuck it, I'd do it while I'm putting myself through college and law school.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: LoveYourLife] * 3
    #13392580 -

Yeah damn I can make money from this? I need a webcam. :thumbup:

Besides if someone says "HA HA I saw you wacking it on the internet!", you can say, "fag".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: 4runner] * 1
    #13392602 -

Where do I sign up?

People PAY me to jack off? Holy shit. :smile2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: feifen] * 1
    #13392625 -

Honestly, how do I sign up?


--------------------
:huxleyfacepalm:


Plant Trees

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: feifen]
    #13392626 -

I think I've heard about this before, and if I remember correctly you have to have a certain type of body. They don't just want some fat bellied pig whacking off on camera - not many people care to see that.


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: feifen]
    #13392630 -

feifen said:
Where do I sign up?

People PAY me to jack off? Holy shit. :smile2:




Seriously I wanna get in on this. I have no job yet and need some cash lol...


--------------------

.
-ProfessorPinHead
:amanita2::pinkshroom::supershroom::pinkshroom::amanita2:
My Mycological Excursions
Anything posted on these forums is strictly for fun and completely fictional.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: freeskierpj]
    #13392651 -

:wtf:


--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* CNN: Christians are jerks online Neuron 867 9 06/30/10 02:01 PM
by Adamist
* . z_x_x_z 571 16 12/04/09 09:09 PM
by Statisticons_win
* Blewmeanie's Sunday morning herbatorium.
( 1 2 all )
blewmeanie 2,055 29 04/19/09 05:41 PM
by igwna
* Where in America is blewmeanie?
( 1 2 all )
blewmeanie 2,341 22 11/13/08 04:30 PM
by jewunit
* Innernet
( 1 2 all )
DeadHearts 873 31 10/06/12 09:41 AM
by WhyAmISoTired
* Blewmeanie's integrated combat system: I'm now accepting students. blewmeanie 693 14 07/20/10 08:03 PM
by Akira
* 6:00pm here...(I'm going to share some tunes) Spooge 630 13 05/29/08 09:41 PM
by Spooge
* The whole "all the best girls like jerks" thing.
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 6,246 51 10/04/05 09:21 AM
by KidShelleen

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,786 topic views. 5 members, 252 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.