Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
A few masturbation questions!
    #13381808 -

A. How often do you kick the donkey?

B. What do you use to enduce an orgasm? Ex. Porn, imagination(please share your fantasies), erotic stories ( please share which category)

C. Which hand do you use?

D. Do you whack it with a bare dick, or use a sock or something?


My answers: a. I usually Jack it 1-2 times daily, but now I'm gonna take a break

b. I watch pornography, and I love reading stories about guys showing off their wives on experienceproject

c. I use my left hand( i'm a right handed person)

d. I use a sock.




Bonus question: what sick of your pants is your dick usually on? Mine is always on right side

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A few masturbation questions! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13381861 -

You must be gay, i wont give you that info. Youd jus use it to whack off or something with your imagination u sick fuck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A few masturbation questions! [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13381890 -

Lmfao:blush:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A few masturbation questions! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13381904 -

Anonymous #1 said:
A. How often do you kick the donkey?
I don't have a donkey. lolwut
B. What do you use to enduce an orgasm? Ex. Porn, imagination(please share your fantasies), erotic stories ( please share which category)
My hand
C. Which hand do you use?
The same one I write with
D. Do you whack it with a bare dick, or use a sock or something?
Bare





Bonus question: what sick of your pants is your dick usually on? Mine is always on right side



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A few masturbation questions! [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13381930 -

1-2 daily
porn
left hand and I'm a righty
Astroglide

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A few masturbation questions! [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13381938 -

What's astroglide?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A few masturbation questions! [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #13381946 -

What's Google?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A few masturbation questions! [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13381976 -

Very funny smartass

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A few masturbation questions! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13382001 -

GOOGLE?!?!?!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A few masturbation questions! [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13382083 -

Google = 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

Edited by Anonymous (10/24/10 07:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A few masturbation questions! [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #13382290 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Google = 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.



Google = Search Engine

Googol = 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A few masturbation questions! [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13382321 -

Googol = inspiration for google, dicklik.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A few masturbation questions! [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13382548 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Google = Search Engine

Googol = 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000



Gogol = russian author

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A few masturbation questions! [Re: Anonymous #6] * 1
    #13382572 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Googol = inspiration for google, dicklik.



If I knew the correct spelling for a Googol, don't you think I know that's where the idea for the website name came from?  Dumbass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A few masturbation questions! [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13382685 -

A.1-4 daily

B.Porn, usually tube8.com always guy on girl with vaginal penetration. Can't get off with that girl on girl shit and hate blowjob scenes

C. I use my left hand, but I'm right handed :shrug: using my right hand just doesn't feel right.

D. I do it bare, fuck using socks thats to much laundry

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A few masturbation questions! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13382715 -

how the hell is this topic still active

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A few masturbation questions! [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #13382731 -

jfhfhf

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A few masturbation questions! [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #13382734 -

this topic is so gay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A few masturbation questions! [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #13382742 -

Anonymous #9 said:
how the hell is this topic still active



I think the real question is how the fuck is this topic still alive?

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/13232900/gonew/1#UNREAD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A few masturbation questions! [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13382745 -

Fuck you, strokeoff.
google=googol.

/story

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* getting a handjob with spit Anonymous 869 14 03/11/10 05:02 AM
by Anonymous
* I think religion as a whole
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,128 76 09/21/10 10:31 PM
by Anonymous
* Do you use lube for sex?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 826 30 05/29/09 02:39 PM
by Anonymous
* Condom woes Anonymous 378 8 03/07/08 06:57 AM
by Anonymous
* I'm only attracted to white girls
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,657 41 07/14/08 12:37 PM
by Anonymous
* .
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 909 30 07/24/08 08:37 AM
by Anonymous
* I don't think peoplee are born gay
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 2,624 105 08/20/09 10:21 AM
by Anonymous
* Am I too Big Anonymous 440 19 01/17/09 01:24 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,267 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 25 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.