Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Am I too Big
    #9601090 -

So I get laid (yay):thumbup:

But this chick says my dick hurt her because it was too big, now although this was a nice confidence boost and she said it was a good pain she really seemed to be in real pain.
Is this really a problem? No other girl has said I hurt her, but this girl was really tight. Maybe she was just too tight?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too Big [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9601103 -

you are probably normal size but capable of being a bit bigger than usual when properly excited, she was probably a lil tight (again uber excitement...)

you are probably the normalz i have had this and i am definitely averageish

sorry to burst the bubble? but then, tiny bit bigger than the norm is basically the best for nice girls that aren't porn stars :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too Big [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9601112 -

how many inches is it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too Big [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9601136 -

I can't be bothered to look for a ruler right now maybe before the day is through.

I think I'm average, I'm not trying to make my dick sound huge(anonymous...right). It just kinda bothered me sex is for pleasure I don't want to be hurting any girls.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too Big [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9601165 -

mine is 6 inches

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too Big [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9601179 -

i have been with six girls and none have complained of too big except one. One has said 'wow you are so big' during good sex, 2 didn't have any points of reference and two declined to comment...

so chill big boy you aren't going to be going around hurting all the ladies (sheesh!)

perhaps the one you are with however so think about getting some additional lube, being extra gentle maybe and definitely communicate with her about what she is going to enjoy (believe it or not most girls will have a great time without 'the old in-out'... lol)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too Big [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9601798 -

i have pretty small hands, so when things start to go down, girls are always like..."hm...i figured you'd be smaller"

:whoo:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too Big [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9601818 -

put it in her ass:mad2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too Big [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9603991 -

I had that problem before too, but my GF at the time had a mental disorder where her vagina was always clenched. Try using lubrication like Astroglide (don't use baby oil - oil based lube can dissolve/weaken condoms)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too Big [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9607694 -

Posts like this make my head hurt.  You are a small dicked little faggot who has been jerking off all day to internet porn while holding a pair of your moms panties to your nose and then decided to come in here and make a post about how your dick is so huge it hurts.  Your 4 inch penis with a 1 1/2 inch circumference will not be a problem for any woman that may you fuck in the future.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too Big [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9608801 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Posts like this make my head hurt.  You are a small dicked little faggot who has been jerking off all day to internet porn while holding a pair of your moms panties to your nose and then decided to come in here and make a post about how your dick is so huge it hurts.  Your 4 inch penis with a 1 1/2 inch circumference will not be a problem for any woman that may you fuck in the future.



:rofl2:

Long dicks don't mean big dicks op.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too Big [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #9610883 -

Mine just hits 7 inches.  Thats cool right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too Big [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9610915 -

Anonymous #9 said:
Mine just hits 7 inches.  Thats cool right?



:shrug: Should be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too Big [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9611836 -

Anonymous #9 said:
Mine just hits 7 inches.  Thats cool right?



Long or round?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too Big [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9611908 -

mine is 1024 x768

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too Big [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9624402 -

micrometers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too Big [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9624451 -

if she says it's good pain maybe what she really wants is for you to hurt her with it again harder this time.  Maybe she doesn't know she needs it that hard.

Having your girl say it was good pain and then completely ignoring what she was communicating with you is where the problem is.  Hurt her more next time.  She likes it.  You got a winner. 

Masochists don't feel good from painful sex until it's over.  the more good pain you give her stuffing your xtra large member into her tiny tight little cunt, the better she will feel afterwards (to a degree).  Not a problem.  Your attitude should be 25% harder than last time.  Let her suffer.  that's what makes the brain release the good stuff.  You have a communicating like responsible adults about taboo sex problem not a penis size problem.

(show her this reply she how she responds to it...)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too Big [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #9626040 -

mine is like 6.5-7

ive had the same thing OP

but like #2 said, i dont think its cuz we're big. usually the girl is just tight, and you might be a little bigger than usual


you think having a girl said it hurt a little is bad? try fucking a young virgin and her asking you to stop cuz it hurts so bad

mad gay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too Big [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #9626050 -

I like how anon 2 had to ask the girls if his dick was big enough LOL this is probably why none of them stayed with you, lack of confidence

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I too Big [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #9626327 -

i didnt ask. it either naturally came up in conversation or it didn't, so think again genius

and for the record i have never been dumped because i am fucking tits and this is truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Didn't get paid for a job, involving kratom, will i open a can of worms? Anonymous 929 19 03/29/18 08:30 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
440 topic views. 0 members, 14 guests and 11 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.