Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Nuit Blanche
    #13280196 -

anyone going tonight?!

I've never been, but will be tonight. any advice/tips or cool things I should check out from those who have been?


--------------------

:print:  Free Spore Ring Canada  :print:

Edited by A Day InThe Life (10/02/10 04:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nuit Blanche [Re: A Day InThe Life]
    #13280273 -

Sounds French :crankey:


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nuit Blanche [Re: Lion]
    #13280777 -

its a contemporary art show/event held annually in Toronto that takes place all throughout the city all night long.


--------------------

:print:  Free Spore Ring Canada  :print:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nuit Blanche [Re: A Day InThe Life]
    #13281080 -

I probably would have gone had it not been for just finding out what it was now. Have fun.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* nuit blanche is tonight hidenseek 425 7 05/15/13 08:11 AM
by shivas.wisdom
* Les bons fonceurs de Pub de Nuit
( 1 2 all )
funkymonk 3,462 28 10/04/04 04:47 PM
by Hendostan
* The French Colonial Legacy
( 1 2 all )
Gilgamesh18 1,680 20 10/19/14 09:59 AM
by nicechrisman
* [Article] Why French Kids Don't Have ADHD Simplepowa 637 3 07/18/13 04:58 PM
by 22Carat
* The French in the Americas Cyrus19 252 8 04/09/17 01:40 PM
by Morel Guy
* Terroist attack at a French magaizine, inspired by satire
( 1 2 3 4 ... 25 26 )
setb 20,401 517 03/04/15 09:30 AM
by Baby_Hitler
* The failure of french immigration in Quebec
( 1 2 all )
Loyola10 1,517 31 03/31/16 12:00 PM
by Loyola10
* The French want to take away free wifi and TOR Sheekle 1,313 16 12/07/15 12:18 PM
by Brian Jones

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
309 topic views. 2 members, 17 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.