Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Every day I'm more angry than the last
    #13280647 -

I try with all my being to calm the anger in me, but I know some day rational thought isn't going to work anymore, and some sorry fucker is gonna get it.

I feel a dissatisfaction with our modern human experience. It's all so faked and controlled by our media and government.

I guess I'll just wait for death to knock on my door and try not to harm those who probably deserve it anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every day I'm more angry than the last [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13280675 -

perhaps posting your address on one of those hate sights saying that you are a black/arab/jew/gay, and a challenge daring one of them to come over could speed that knock on the door up a little for ya.

:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every day I'm more angry than the last [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13280694 -

Start working out. Gain some productive/creative hobbies. Get laid more. Go hunting. Blow off steam in nonviolent ways.

I know exactly what you're saying. I've been filled with rage for a long time, but am finally starting to come out of it. Don't listen to angry music if you currently do. My road rage is down like 80% after cutting out rap altogether. So are my extraneous purchases.

Being angry at the system will only fill you with stress and kill you, and the system will keep on going. Play the system but do it on your own terms. Work for money, but use the money on things that last, and you won't need as much.

Acknowledge that anger is surfacing when it is, but do not dwell on it or let it take over. Just acknowledge it, dismiss it and take a deep breath. Not everything will be good or just, but without anger your choices will become clearer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every day I'm more angry than the last [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13280780 -

Thank you, you are definitely on the right track. The anger really gives me some negative tunnel vision and I can't see the big picture until I calm down.

We all have our own paths, but its hard to keep the destination in my vision when weeks turn into months, and months turn into years. I feel like the harder I work, the deeper I am digging myself into this shallow thoughtless culture.

I just want to be to the point where I'm comfortable without the system breaking my spirit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every day I'm more angry than the last [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13281208 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Go hunting. Blow off steam in nonviolent ways.




:wtf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every day I'm more angry than the last [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13281230 -

When I feel this way, I grab the axe and head to the wood pile.  After a few hours of taking my anger out on the logs I'm too tired to be pissed about anything else.  That helps me, anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every day I'm more angry than the last [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13281237 -

Im not so much angry all the time anymore just realy depressed.  I cant seem to find any outlet that makes this go away except drugs but thats only a temporary fix and makes me feel worse than I did when i come down

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every day I'm more angry than the last [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #13281254 -

i just realize that what im feeling is an emotion and that it will go away soon.  if it takes a while to go away, i just smoke a cigar and listen to some mellow music

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every day I'm more angry than the last [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13281373 -

Man, I went through a time with intense anger--it lasted for years. I've discovered that doing what you love will guide your mind to be positive. If you have hobby/interests, then do them. Change the scenery of your life a little. Many times, anger is frustration at the sameness that we feel trapped in.

The most important thing is to know that your anger is your own. Nobody else deserves it, and you don't have any right to dump it off on anyone because you're feeling like it. You have all the tools to change your life in a positive way-- you just have to stand up, stop doing what you're doing, and make it happen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every day I'm more angry than the last [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13281618 -

Dude, are you sure you are not just on the rag?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every day I'm more angry than the last [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13281637 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #3 said:
Go hunting. Blow off steam in nonviolent ways.




:wtf:



Man has had to hunt his food for most of our history. It is not violent for the sake of violence, as the OP worries about being. It's a reconnection with the cycle of life and nature itself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every day I'm more angry than the last [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13281651 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #3 said:
Go hunting. Blow off steam in nonviolent ways.




:wtf:



Man has had to hunt his food for most of our history. It is not violent for the sake of violence, as the OP worries about being. It's a reconnection with the cycle of life and nature itself.



reconnect to life by killing, got ya. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every day I'm more angry than the last [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13281667 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #3 said:
Go hunting. Blow off steam in nonviolent ways.




:wtf:



Man has had to hunt his food for most of our history. It is not violent for the sake of violence, as the OP worries about being. It's a reconnection with the cycle of life and nature itself.



reconnect to life by killing, got ya. :wink:



Now you got it! :highfive:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every day I'm more angry than the last [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13282156 -

:highfive:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every day I'm more angry than the last [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13283521 -

Quote:
I feel like the harder I work, the deeper I am digging myself into this shallow thoughtless culture.



The culture ends where you let it end, at the surface of your skin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Every day I'm more angry than the last [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13283963 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I try with all my being to calm the anger in me, but I know some day rational thought isn't going to work anymore, and some sorry fucker is gonna get it.

**Rational thought is the ONLY thing that has ever worked, and it is the only thing that will ALWAYS work. BUT, rational thought is not ubiquitous in our society, or any other society. It never has been, and never will be.

I feel a dissatisfaction with our modern human experience. It's all so faked and controlled by our media and government.

**I feel dissatisfied with our modern human experience at times too, but this is a negative thought to cling to. Your experience is only 'faked and controlled by media' if YOU want it to be. YOU have the power to stand aside from the sheep-like masses.**

I guess I'll just wait for death to knock on my door and try not to harm those who probably deserve it anyway.



I hear you on the pessimism relating to 'people'. If you want, you can turn this pessimism into something else. Think of it like..everyone else is lost & they could possibly benefit from your help. So..maybe you could help them? Who knows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Please Make Me Angry Anonymous 204 6 01/18/08 11:26 PM
by Anonymous
* What are you angry about right now? Anonymous 444 18 04/17/08 08:46 AM
by Anonymous
* I'm sooooo ANGRY Anonymous 292 11 12/29/07 06:26 AM
by Anonymous
* Dang... I am an angry person Anonymous 181 1 06/07/10 08:58 AM
by Anonymous
* . Anonymous 342 11 10/11/13 01:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Not quite angry but annoyed
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,157 45 08/11/08 10:40 PM
by Anonymous
* REALLY ANGRY PEOPLE EEK! Anonymous 227 6 11/05/07 01:31 PM
by Anonymous
* Muslims: Xenophobia or Danger? *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,030 29 02/10/12 05:21 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
471 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.