Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
STOP INTERNET BLACKLISTING!
    #13253722 -

please everyone sign this petition it will only take 30 seconds of your time and it will allow to use websites we all enjoy.

http://demandprogress.org/blacklist/


--------------------


I embrace my desire to
I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired to fathom the power, to witness the beauty,
to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
to swing on the spiral
to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human
(Lateralus- TOOL)

Edited by EastCoastMushMan (09/27/10 12:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: STOP INTERNET BLACKLISTING! [Re: EastCoastMushMan]
    #13253748 -

EastCoastMushMan said:
please everyone sign this petition it will only take 30 seconds of your time and it will allow to use websites we all enjoy.

http://demandprogress.org/blacklist/




every signature counts, please share and forward to everyone, thank you


--------------------


I embrace my desire to
I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired to fathom the power, to witness the beauty,
to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
to swing on the spiral
to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human
(Lateralus- TOOL)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: STOP INTERNET BLACKLISTING! [Re: EastCoastMushMan]
    #13253758 -

Do you have an solid evidence to back up the claims?


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: STOP INTERNET BLACKLISTING! [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #13253762 -

solid evidence to back up which claim?


--------------------


I embrace my desire to
I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired to fathom the power, to witness the beauty,
to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
to swing on the spiral
to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human
(Lateralus- TOOL)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: STOP INTERNET BLACKLISTING! [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #13253768 -

WakeboardrB said:
Do you have an solid evidence to back up the claims?



http://www.demonoid.com/ read the homepage

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-segal/stop-the-internet-blackli_b_739836.html


--------------------


I embrace my desire to
I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired to fathom the power, to witness the beauty,
to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
to swing on the spiral
to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human
(Lateralus- TOOL)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: STOP INTERNET BLACKLISTING! [Re: EastCoastMushMan]
    #13253781 -

EastCoastMushMan said:
solid evidence to back up which claim?




which claims is it making

I'm shooting for the one where an online petition is going to make a difference


here's the full text of the bill
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=s111-3804

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: STOP INTERNET BLACKLISTING! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #13253805 -

I would rather just sign it rather than sitting and wondering. Is this actually going to help? I like youtube, maybe yall dont? Not trying to start a mud slinging debate. I just would like to continue my freedom of viewing  what i want to see on the internet, not What the government wants us to see.


--------------------


I embrace my desire to
I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired to fathom the power, to witness the beauty,
to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
to swing on the spiral
to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human
(Lateralus- TOOL)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: STOP INTERNET BLACKLISTING! [Re: EastCoastMushMan]
    #13253810 -

EastCoastMushMan said:
WakeboardrB said:
Do you have an solid evidence to back up the claims?



http://www.demonoid.com/ read the homepage

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-segal/stop-the-internet-blackli_b_739836.html



Good enough. It's a shame internet petitions usually don't do shit.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: STOP INTERNET BLACKLISTING! [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #13253825 -

Yeah i can understand why you would want proof but any effort could help IMO

internet petitions arent all pointless. They will pass this law, if we let them.

http://www.frogloop.com/care2blog/2010/4/28/slacktivism-why-snopes-got-it-wrong-about-internet-petitions.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_petition


--------------------


I embrace my desire to
I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired to fathom the power, to witness the beauty,
to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
to swing on the spiral
to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human
(Lateralus- TOOL)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: STOP INTERNET BLACKLISTING! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #13253839 -

So they will be able to shut a domain down if they conclude that they are breaking the law?

When will every drug website be taken down? Will information be considered cause to deem a website is breaking the law? Will sites like the Shroomery be taken down just because of it's content? Will they consider the information we have here conspiracy to commit a crime?

Is that what this says?


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: STOP INTERNET BLACKLISTING! [Re: EastCoastMushMan]
    #13253847 -

..................:feelsbadman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: STOP INTERNET BLACKLISTING! [Re: Kada]
    #13253859 -

Im pretty sure the shroomery will be fine


--------------------


I embrace my desire to
I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired to fathom the power, to witness the beauty,
to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
to swing on the spiral
to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human
(Lateralus- TOOL)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: STOP INTERNET BLACKLISTING! [Re: EastCoastMushMan]
    #13253866 -

EastCoastMushMan said:
internet petitions arent all pointless. They will pass this law, if we let them.





they're often counter productive, a hundred people sign the petition and
feel they've done their part, 3 of those people will go on to contact
their reps, of those other 97 people would instead contact their reps then
it wouldnt be much of an issue for 'letting them' pass any laws

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: STOP INTERNET BLACKLISTING! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #13253876 -

well we're all entitled to our own opinions. me? i signed it and im posting it on every website i can


--------------------


I embrace my desire to
I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired to fathom the power, to witness the beauty,
to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
to swing on the spiral
to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human
(Lateralus- TOOL)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: STOP INTERNET BLACKLISTING! [Re: EastCoastMushMan]
    #13253886 -

Thanks for spreading the word. :feelsgoodman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: STOP INTERNET BLACKLISTING! [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #13253895 -

Not a problem at all man. I went to demonoid to download something and they had the homepage taken over with this.


--------------------


I embrace my desire to
I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired to fathom the power, to witness the beauty,
to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
to swing on the spiral
to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human
(Lateralus- TOOL)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: STOP INTERNET BLACKLISTING! [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #13253913 -

I AM SWIM said:
..................:feelsbadman:



Dude, get a new gimmick.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: STOP INTERNET BLACKLISTING! [Re: EastCoastMushMan]
    #13253918 -

EastCoastMushMan said:
http://www.frogloop.com/care2blog/2010/4/28/slacktivism-why-snopes-got-it-wrong-about-internet-petitions.html





this guy attributes a lot of credit to online petitions where there certainly wasnt anything done by one

a prisoner release from iran? from an online petition? dude is a total
nutbag to believe that 28000 people made a difference in a spying
conviction in iran... I wonder what the truth really is...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roxana_Saberi#Release

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: STOP INTERNET BLACKLISTING! [Re: EastCoastMushMan]
    #13253933 -

EastCoastMushMan said:
well we're all entitled to our own opinions. me? i signed it and im posting it on every website i can




it's fine to post it, of course dont spam it on every forum of these sites
but do more than the online petition because I'll tell you know, your
voice in a congressman's ear or the bags of mail he receives will make far
more difference than an online petition

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: STOP INTERNET BLACKLISTING! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #13253936 -

i actually didnt even read that copied and pasted but oh well. i posted to inform not start controversies.


--------------------


I embrace my desire to
I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired to fathom the power, to witness the beauty,
to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
to swing on the spiral
to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human
(Lateralus- TOOL)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* UN informs Hamid Karzai that Taliban members will conditionally be removed from the UN Blacklist
( 1 2 all )
Tesla 2,603 23 06/24/10 01:58 PM
by twighead
* meeting girls on the internet. Your thoughts?
( 1 2 3 all )
Turd 11,302 58 12/11/19 08:18 AM
by cannabinated
* Why hasn't the internet been made illegal yet?
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 4,258 30 02/26/25 03:33 PM
by cubedryeguy
* ahh.. i finally got the internet again lukeboots 1,057 5 09/02/04 03:52 PM
by lukeboots
* Hiding Internet Porn from GF
( 1 2 all )
iloveraving 7,824 37 12/26/03 06:41 PM
by Its Pat
* late shift pub stop
( 1 2 all )
Infrared 2,033 25 08/28/04 01:31 AM
by OldSpice
* Internet Gambling Anyone? runnerup 1,581 16 01/06/05 10:22 PM
by DIGIT4LBOY
* Petition to stop banning of Psilocybe Mushrooms in UK OJK 929 5 12/18/04 11:53 AM
by boO

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,656 topic views. 6 members, 8 guests and 171 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.