Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Crazy Mexican Wedding
    #13252033 -

I went to a weddding party in Mexico City last night.  Mexicans are awesome, here are some pictures.

I am not quite sure what is going on here.




Swarmed by chicks.



The bride tossed the boquet and all the single women tried to catch it.  It got stuck in the chandelier so no one got it.



Throwing the groom up into the air.




The people kissing in the background are really fqn cool.  They even spoke some english which was really nice. 



The wedding party went through a rave phase for a couple hours.  Some of the music was really good.  Great sound system too.








Mexicans are good at partying.





A mariachi band replaced the electronic music at around 2am.





Bride / groom





Beer.



This chick is a psychologist.  I asked her to try to look angry.  It was not easy because she is really fqn cool and does not really get angry in real life. 



Another chick that I asked to look angry.  (Enojada, por favor.)  Her husband looks a bit angrier than she does.







The drive home was pretty fun, I was driving a little white stick shift chevy.  I stayed completely sober, driving in Mexico City is crazy even under ideal conditions. Red lights are generally ignored at night, some drivers slow down for them, others not so much. 

Some of the stuff the other cars did was downright insane, for example at a red light a taxi in the right lane cut left across 4 lanes of stopped traffic, almost hitting some pedestrians to join the flow of cross traffic.  I have never seen that move before and it is very likely that I will never see it again.

Got pulled over 2 days ago for making an illegal left turn.  The people in the car told me it was ok but they were wrong.  The cop was a hot chick.  She said my license was expired even though it does not expire until 2013.  She asked for our tarjeta de circulacion and we did not have it.  This card is required to drive in Mexico city.  She said she had to tow the car and it would cost 3000 pesos.  We ended up bribing her with 400 pesos and she said "andele" as she motioned us to go.



My other recent threads about Mexico:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/13232691/fpart/all/vc/1
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/13233576
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/13240148

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Mexican Wedding [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #13252043 -

Jesus that looks like a great time.

Mexicans are a really cool people.


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Mexican Wedding [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #13252058 -

:lolsy:

I love the huge bottle!

Indian weddings are pretty crazy too. I was at an engagement party, there were ~2000 people there. I don't know if any real heavy stuff happens, but this guy's wedding is going to have 5000 guests. That's more or less an average number for wealthy people. There are points in the year were the date is considered extremely lucky (very superstitious people), in the major cities (Delhi) there will be thousands of weddings on certain days. Each of the thousands of weddings will have a thousand + people attending, the government actually has to issue traffic warnings so that people don't bother leaving their homes.

And you think Mexican driving is bad.... :super:


What exactly are you doing in Mexico? Just mycology work? And how's your Spanish??


--------------------
:etbig::etbig::etbig:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Mexican Wedding [Re: Niwita]
    #13252075 -

Niwita said:
What exactly are you doing in Mexico?



Looking for mushrooms and causing havoc.

Quote:
And how's your Spanish??



Infinitely better than it was a month ago.

When Mexicans talk I can pick up one word out of 5.  A month ago it was one word out of 50.

I generally understand what they are saying even if I do not understand any words, the tone of voice contains a lot of information.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Mexican Wedding [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #13252085 -

the chandelier - bouquet pic made me lol big time.


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Mexican Wedding [Re: Shins]
    #13252097 -

This looks awesome.  I am jealous.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Mexican Wedding [Re: Shins]
    #13252100 -

Quote:
Looking for mushrooms and causing havoc.



Sounds pretty fun. How long are you there for?


Quote:
Infinitely better than it was a month ago.

When Mexicans talk I can pick up one word out of 5.  A month ago it was one word out of 50.

I generally understand what they are saying even if I do not understand any words, the tone of voice contains a lot of information.



:super:
I'm fortunate to have grown up in a Spanish-speaking environment, it made me fluently bilingual. I took Latin in HS, it makes it infinitely easier to understand the other romance languages. I know learning another language is easy when you're young, but if you really immerse yourself in the language's environment you'll pick it up pretty fast and surprise yourself.


--------------------
:etbig::etbig::etbig:

Edited by Niwita (09/27/10 01:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Mexican Wedding [Re: Niwita]
    #13252117 -

Chilangos know how to have a good time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Mexican Wedding [Re: Niwita]
    #13253010 -

Niwita said:
Quote:
Looking for mushrooms and causing havoc.



Sounds pretty fun. How long are you there for?




Until about Oct 30 because I am scheduled to give a talk to the san diego mycological society entitled Psilocybin Mushrooms of North America on Nov 1.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Mexican Wedding [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #13253055 -

Quote:
Until about Oct 30 because I am scheduled to give a talk to the san diego mycological society entitled Psilocybin Mushrooms of North America on Nov 1.



I guess I'll have to schedule a visit to San Diego.

:awesomenod:


--------------------
:etbig::etbig::etbig:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Mexican Wedding [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #13253058 -

That looks like an awesome time.

Also, that lady in the brown dress (one with the kid) should really have that mole on her lip looked at.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Mexican Wedding [Re: Gumby]
    #13253076 -

looks like fun.  Spot a few hotties in the pix too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Mexican Wedding [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #13253151 -

Did you smash any pussy?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Mexican Wedding [Re: fapjack]
    #13253170 -


this one is the red looks fun :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Mexican Wedding [Re: P-O]
    #13255848 -

Gumby said:
That looks like an awesome time.

Also, that lady in the brown dress (one with the kid) should really have that mole on her lip looked at.



I don't know, its mexico, everything is fucked up here.  That lady is hilarious, she dances a lot, like crazy.  Half the time she looks angry but she isn't really, its just her default expression.  The other half of the time she is smiling her ass off. 

PostiveOutlook said:
this one is the red looks fun :cool:



Yea it is no coincidence that she ended up in a few of the pics.  That is her husband to the left though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Mexican Wedding [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #13255879 -

Did you just show up and go to the party or did you know people there?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy Mexican Wedding [Re: fapjack]
    #13255917 -

fapjack said:
Did you smash any pussy?




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* syd barrett is dead , shine on you crazy diamond
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 5,981 58 07/14/06 11:53 PM
by NobodyCares
* weddings are out of control... Delyrium 1,291 19 06/08/05 11:20 PM
by WildCardsRevenge
* Daisy Wedding Favors
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AnnoA 17,661 146 06/10/05 03:05 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Wedding gift Liquidkick 780 3 08/12/06 03:10 AM
by Ebb
* Wed/LNC AlteredAgain 572 8 08/17/06 01:22 AM
by waixingren
* I had a really crazy dream last night trendalM 961 13 02/02/06 06:22 PM
by trendal
* I Dig Those Crazy Sandpipers, Man! PapaverS 1,366 6 11/15/02 11:39 AM
by Mojo_Risin
* I am flying to LA to ruin a wedding
( 1 2 3 4 all )
BrAiN 3,422 60 06/03/07 12:35 PM
by GrizzyCappy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,365 topic views. 5 members, 9 guests and 86 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.