Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
i think i drink way too much milk
    #13249265 -

I put away a gallon of 2% every two days pretty much, so half a gallon a day. I'm also starting to think that I'm somewhat addicted to it because I crave it so much sometimes, like its a thirst that only milk can quench. I drink water and juice as well, barely sodas/energys...

Do you love milk?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: Atheist]
    #13249272 -

Not really. I never just drink it. I need oreos or cereal. Barely any soda though. I don't want diabetes.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------
I'm a man who really enjoys his taffy.
---------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: Atheist]
    #13249281 -

Milk is awesome!  Great source of protein and calories.  I saw keep on chug a luggin!


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: circularvortex]
    #13249285 -

thats what im thinkin

and atleast im not drinkin whole milk, right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: Atheist]
    #13249300 -

I use to drink a lot of milk but they have lots of fucked up hormones in it even if it says "no hormones added"

I mean afterall, the whole point of cow milk is to turn a light ass calf into a 400+lb huge mother fucker in a year or two.

With that said, I will still drink some rarely and I'll eat some cheese sometimes. But moderation is everything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: Atheist]
    #13249312 -

cow milk by itself to me is.:projectile:

i only like it flavored or with cereal.

i like soymilk better.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: Atheist]
    #13249314 -

i kind of doubt that much milk is good for your digestion
ever since i started eating more grains and veggies, high amounts of dairy have fucked with my gut
i definitely think my body is running smoother without it


--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: feifen]
    #13249318 -

Everytime I drink any considerable quantity of milk, I always pay for it dearly at about 4am that night.
With a super explosive trip to the bathroom, and like 3 hours of crazy. I think I'm lactose intolerant or something.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: Shroomism]
    #13249341 -

apparently pretty much all adult mammals are lactose intolerant
we humans, to as much an extent as possible, bred that out of ourselves (especially those of european heritage) by being either so stubborn or so hungry that milk was kept in the diet despite its negative effects on the body

most children can consume lactose without a problem, but as we age our bodies get worse and worse at it
i used to love milk as a kid, but now it doesn't agree with me anymore
i wouldn't call it outright lactose intolerance, but it's quite obvious to me that this stuff isn't really "food" in the same way that broccoli or chicken is


--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: laserpig]
    #13249345 -

:shrug:  I always feel much better when I include milk in my diet.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: feifen]
    #13249356 -

feifen said:
I use to drink a lot of milk but they have lots of fucked up hormones in it even if it says "no hormones added"

I mean afterall, the whole point of cow milk is to turn a light ass calf into a 400+lb huge mother fucker in a year or two.




if it says 'no hormones added, they arent added directly to the milk, if
it says 'no rBST/rBGH', then 9 times out of 10, you can believe it
because cows will grow to more than 600lbs in 2 years and the hormones
arent for increasing the size of the cow or making them over produce
milk, it's for extending the milking cycle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: circularvortex]
    #13249357 -

I don't like milk. And I don't think it is good for you.


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: laserpig]
    #13249360 -

cow's milk is designed to bring a baby calf to a 2,000 lb beast in a few years.
even cows don't drink cows milk after infancy..
in fact we are the only species that drinks milk after infancy.... and we drink another species milk.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: laserpig]
    #13249373 -

laserpig said:
apparently pretty much all adult mammals are lactose intolerant




I dont buy that, I've never had an issue, most people I know dont seem to either



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #13249385 -

Prisoner#1 said:
feifen said:
I use to drink a lot of milk but they have lots of fucked up hormones in it even if it says "no hormones added"

I mean afterall, the whole point of cow milk is to turn a light ass calf into a 400+lb huge mother fucker in a year or two.




if it says 'no hormones added, they arent added directly to the milk, if
it says 'no rBST/rBGH', then 9 times out of 10, you can believe it
because cows will grow to more than 600lbs in 2 years and the hormones
arent for increasing the size of the cow or making them over produce
milk, it's for extending the milking cycle



Yeah I understand why. I'm saying I don't believe their natural hormones is good for us, and its terribly hard for our body to digest (Why else would it take 4 hours+ to digest milk) people who drink milk and say it makes them feel good probably don't have a good diet to begin with if you NEED the milks protein.

We aren't cows, we are humans. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: Atheist]
    #13249387 -

Atheist said:
I crave it so much sometimes, like its a thirst that only milk can quench. I drink water and juice as well, barely sodas/energys...




I'm the same way, except my MOC is whole milk.  I drink bout half a gallon a day, sometimes more than that.

I find myself getting milk cravings very very often.  Like you said, its a thirst that only milk can quench and it drives me crazy if I don't have any milk in my fridge.

When I drink a whole lot at night, I tend to feel nauseous in the morning, like a fuckin milk hangover...  But that doesn't stop me, no sir!

One of these days I'm going to need a Milkaholics Anonymous group...

NOTE: Some of this may sound kind of absurd, but its all truth...


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: Atheist]
    #13249396 -

adult cows drink milk?

Edited by Tien (09/26/10 01:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #13249398 -

Prisoner#1 said:
laserpig said:
apparently pretty much all adult mammals are lactose intolerant



I dont buy that, I've never had an issue, most people I know dont seem to either



it's a fact

as i explained, humans are the exception because over the course of tens of thousands of years we have cultivated cattle and were apparently hell-bent on eating their lactation products
thus we basically bred lactose intolerance out of our population, at least to a very large extent


--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: feifen]
    #13249403 -

feifen said:
Yeah I understand why. I'm saying I don't believe their natural hormones is good for us, and its terribly hard for our body to digest (Why else would it take 4 hours+ to digest milk)



seems 4 hours is a pretty average time for digestion of almost every food

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,754626,00.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i think i drink way too much milk [Re: laserpig]
    #13249406 -

i like soy milk with cereal. however, vanilla almond milk blows that out of the water imo.


--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Got Milk? SkorpivoMusterion 2,044 13 12/04/03 08:22 PM
by orizon
* What type of tea do you suggest to drink?
( 1 2 all )
boO 5,966 31 02/20/03 12:19 PM
by Morphrying
* Milk
( 1 2 3 all )
Psilocybeingzz 7,292 56 08/20/03 08:42 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* what is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 3,645 31 03/02/04 05:09 PM
by TheBear
* Why is organic milk so damn good?
( 1 2 all )
Corporal Kielbasa 5,217 36 03/18/09 06:00 PM
by Gr33nTree73
* Need a GOOD and Cheap mixed drink.. felix 2,030 19 12/18/03 02:12 PM
by DailyPot
* Finally after five years, I've found it etard 1,189 5 09/18/03 08:30 AM
by SummerBreeze
* beer and milk Turd 595 5 12/03/03 12:54 AM
by Turd

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,336 topic views. 8 members, 23 guests and 136 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.