Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | | Last >
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: shadyy]
    #13152383 -

shadyy said:
WScott said:




OMG, HE'S A FUCKING ALIEN!



OMFG THATS WHAT I THOUGHT TOO!!!

Fuckin' aliens, givin' us drugz.

EDIT:
BTW, the above post - and this edit - were both made shortly after smoking.


--------------------

Edited by Remix (09/06/10 11:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: Remix]
    #13165726 -

got some sour


--------------------


My Baby In MCLA


Fuckin Shit

Fuck that stay high

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: The24HourMC]
    #13165740 -

Smost when you poke


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: propensity]
    #13165758 -

i've successfully smoked 12 spliffs to my face in the last twelve hours, i feel like i deserve a metal or something :vaped:


--------------------
-_-_-_-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: themostpurple]
    #13165865 -

definitely , if I had one I would pin it on you immediately.


--------------------


My Baby In MCLA


Fuckin Shit

Fuck that stay high

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: The24HourMC]
    #13165908 -

The24HourMC said:
definitely , if I had one I would pin it on you immediately.



:awesome: good, good :lol:


--------------------
-_-_-_-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: themostpurple]
    #13166358 -

Just smoked a little hash while working in the garden. It's been raining a bunch lately so I kept accidentally crushing snails while walking around :crazy:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #13175620 -

Got some Kush and some Haze. Thinking about mixing them or maybe a joint of each then a final blunt mixed.


--------------------


My Baby In MCLA


Fuckin Shit

Fuck that stay high

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: The24HourMC]
    #13180007 -



--------------------


My Baby In MCLA


Fuckin Shit

Fuck that stay high

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: The24HourMC]
    #13180030 -



--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: The24HourMC]
    #13180039 -

feels good to have slept in today, & i had a chuff from last night's leftovers.

i probably shouldn't have, cause now i'm considering the afterthought of having been hazy all day

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: Envix]
    #13180055 -

Ate good fish at the parents place tonight, now it's time for bowls :3


--------------------
EVERYTHING IS DRUGS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: Fisherman]
    #13194700 -

Just bought a gram of some bud that is supposedly chemdog. Never had the straing before but I like it a lot. It doesn't get me too high because of my tolerance from hash but it tastes awesome :vaped:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #13194709 -

^^ chemdog is the shit!!! damn man thats some straight cali weed right there, I actually think Im going to go to my local marijuana dispensery and get some chemdog for myself..

cause you know, i need some medication for my idleness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #13194734 -

except that chemdog sure as fuck didn't originate from cali.
i do love the strain though, i've only ever seen it from one person but it's all he grows. i think he does 8 plants at a time but theres also several clones, if i ever start growing i know who i'm goin to for clones :awesomenod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: blazenn]
    #13194997 -

Not sure if this is really chemdog or not but it's cali quality; the nugs have huge calyxes, dense collections of hairs, and a thick layer of frost...Basically the best of everything. :crazy2: I had to take some photos before grinding it up, but unfortunately the nug got a kinda squished before the photos were taken. :sad:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #13195003 -

smakin amanita ex


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: Salomon]
    #13195009 -

Puffin on a joint :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: Natorade]
    #13195194 -

Posted the pictures of that bud over here


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official post when you smoke thread [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #13195246 -

^^
yeah that is definitely fucking chemdog, doesn't look AS dense as the chem  down here but same color and hair length

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* *Official Amanda photo thread* NO FLAMES
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 12,532 31 12/11/02 03:13 PM
by Papaver
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* Official Search Assistance Thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 9,390 54 12/06/02 12:29 AM
by Papaver
* Mexicali Blues (official cowboy song thread)
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 11,003 52 07/09/11 01:17 AM
by ModularMind
* Free Association Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 28 29 )
RebelSteve33 35,485 563 12/10/05 05:22 AM
by detergent
* The official unpopular opinion thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 457 458 )
spirit_shadow 107,509 9,141 09/22/26 11:14 PM
by Headies
* post the first word that comes to your mind
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2198 2199 )
Supernova 827,519 43,969 09/30/26 06:37 PM
by rqd
* Official Dead tour post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 10,935 60 07/02/03 12:31 PM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
273,629 topic views. 7 members, 32 guests and 75 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.