Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: Poptart]
    #13055829 -

Some tastes bad, yeah, but some of it tastes :awesome:


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #13055840 -

And who the fuck drinks alchohol for the taste anyways?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: Poptart] * 1
    #13055850 -

i do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: Poptart] * 1
    #13055853 -

Quote:
And who the fuck drinks alchohol for the taste anyways?



I do :shrug:

I genuinely enjoy the taste of beer, bourbon and port.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: Poptart]
    #13055859 -

I do.
Canadian Club is a standard.
Jameson if I'm in the mood.
Stoli, if I'm drinking vodka

Above all, I've learned that higher quality alcohol has less hangover affect for me. Won't do cheap alcohol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: Poptart]
    #13055877 -

Poptart said:
And who the fuck drinks alchohol for the taste anyways?




.... most people?  I sure do...

@Apes:  I've found the same thing to be true about cheap vs. expensive liquors...  The really cheap shit ALWAYS gives me bad hangovers...


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: Poptart]
    #13056069 -

Poptart said:
And who the fuck drinks alchohol for the taste anyways?



I do. Except for my standby *cheap beer which has almost no flavor. Cheap booze tastes like crap(I also agree with the hangover theory). Cheap vodka tastes like rubbing alcohol.Cheap gin tastes bad and whiskey/scotch tastes like ass. Probably why I drink more beer it is cheaper and I am not always drinking to get trashed.
Looking around my desk I see Henry Weinhards blue Boar and private reserve, *Keystone light, Sierra Nevada pale ale and Tumbler brown ale, and Pyramid IPA. And that is just on the available 3-4 square feet of desk.

So basically anyone that does not live with their parents I am guessing. :tongue:

Edited by 4runner (08/15/10 05:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: 4runner]
    #13056083 -

The only beers I ever really buy are Landshark and Newcastle...  and Miller Lite when money is tight.  Drink more Landshark than anything, I fucking LOVE that stuff.

My house is filled with empty Landshark/Miller Lite boxes and wild turkey bottles....


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #13056104 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: 4runner]
    #13056105 -

My favorite liquor has to be Makers Mark. Its soo delicious. And when you take it to a party people won't drink it because they don't know what it is or its too strong for them. I don't get it a lot because its kind of expensive. I usually get Seagrams 7 but not because its cheap I just like it.

Stoli blueberry is a good vodka.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #13056133 -

Well, if we're talking beers, I'm a Heineken man. If i gotta go cheap then it's either tecate or Pabst Blue Ribbon (was my Fathers beer, i grew up taking hits off his can).
A trick an old stoner friend of mine taught me is putting lime in cheap beer. Makes big difference.

I can't do micro brews. Hangover city for me. Must be all the sugars and yeasts and stuff. Admittedly, I keep trying though..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: Apes]
    #13056164 -

High end honkey vodka FTW
absolout berri acai is my new fave
but really any high end vodka with 7up ( fuck sprite ) and redbull gets me happy.
Beer, I like busch, PBR, High Life
love Sierra Nevada, red stripe, corona
I just like expensive white boy liquor. ALL OF IT!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: Apes]
    #13056175 -

Sailor Jerry rum, hands down.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #13056184 -

If I get liquor I usually get vodka.

About 3 years ago I was addicted to this stuff. Everytime I drank I'd get this...



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #13056382 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: Goulaash]
    #13056404 -

The only liquors I can even drink anymore is whiskey and rum, that's about it. When I buy whiskey its usually wild turkey because its pretty cheap and not too bad. Captain Morgan is a decent rum but also enjoy Bacardi 151.


--------------------
mangmangmang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: Poptart]
    #13056501 -

Poptart said:
Beer sucks. It still tasts bad and you have to drink like 7 just to get drunk.



With a name like Poptart I'm guessing you're more of a mixed drink type of guy...


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: Nifflerz]
    #13056612 -

Niffla said:
Poptart said:
Beer sucks. It still tasts bad and you have to drink like 7 just to get drunk.



With a name like Poptart I'm guessing you're more of a mixed drink type of guy...



Ya.. I mix vodka with gatorade then I'm off to work. Pathetic I know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: Poptart]
    #13056626 -

Bourbon, I keep it in the freezer and follow it with a big gulp of water.  The water helps wash down the alcohol taste and prevent hangovers/dehydration.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: Druggie04]
    #13056692 -

Always trouble at the liquor store.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: APE Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What are your favorite brands of liquors?
( 1 2 all )
Twirling 4,713 35 05/20/04 06:19 PM
by gdman
* What is a good Vodka???
( 1 2 3 all )
JiggleThaHandle 5,847 42 11/13/03 07:45 PM
by debianlinux
* whats the best CHEAP vodka?
( 1 2 all )
kadakuda 4,037 30 09/06/04 07:32 PM
by naut
* Favorite Liquor?
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 3,735 23 02/04/03 04:36 PM
by Cracka_X
* Serve me hard liquor sunshine 841 13 01/13/05 03:11 PM
by Noetical
* Girls cant hold their liquor! Galvie_Flu 703 9 12/30/03 09:28 PM
by Anonymous
* vodka and lemonade TODAY 1,542 10 03/19/05 06:04 AM
by zahudulallah
* OFFICIAL "Pub" Ohio Gathering Thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Ripple 14,613 136 06/27/06 01:51 AM
by xScottx

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,017 topic views. 3 members, 12 guests and 74 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.