Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
The Liquor Thread
    #13054973 -

What is your favorite liquor?  Which liquor do you buy the most often?  Do you mix it or drink it straight?  Chasers or no chasers?  Cold or room temp?

My favorite by far is Jack Daniels, but for price reasons I normally buy Wild Turkey 101.  I keep my bottles in the freezer, along with my shot glasses.  And always have coke to chase it with, but just a sip to wash it down without washing away the taste.

I despise vodka, and not a huge fan of tequila either...  I do like me some rum occasionally though


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #13055001 -

I don't see the point in drinking anything but vodka.

Unless your drinking for the taste

vodka is the most efficient way to get drunk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: Poptart]
    #13055016 -

The taste of vodka makes me gag. I like 151 rum, real easy for me to get it down. Few shots and I'm drunk.


--------------------
Don't smell the flowers, They're an evil drug to make you lose your mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: Poptart]
    #13055058 -

Yeah, efficiency isn't a factor for me... If it was, I'd be drinking everclear mixed in tap water...

The taste of vodka makes me hurl... I can't keep it down.  So it is actually the least efficient for me...


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #13055131 -



Actually that's a lie. I usually make mixed drinks. Used to drink whiskey and Coke but I've been getting violent hangovers from whiskey lately so it's either rum and Coke or no liquor at all the past month or 2.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: jewunit]
    #13055139 -



Jack Daniels


--------------------
"I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: Cosmic]
    #13055163 -

Scottish single malts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: jewunit]
    #13055173 -

I am making bacon flavored vodka right now. It is awesome in Bloody Mary's.

Jack Is my preference for shots.

Bicardi for mixed drinks.

I almost always have a beer as well. Drinking a Bud and watching baseball right now.

Also I do c-c-c-cocaine!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: DrRockso]
    #13055221 -

also


--------------------
"I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do."

Edited by Cosmic (08/15/10 02:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: Cosmic]
    #13055265 -

KEEP YOUR DAMN BEERS TO THE BEER THREADS!  THIS IS THE LIQUOR THREAD!!!  :oldman:

:lol: I do love some beers, but hardly consider them liquors...


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #13055281 -

RipVanWinkle said:
KEEP YOUR DAMN BEERS TO THE BEER THREADS!  THIS IS THE LIQUOR THREAD!!!  :oldman:

:lol: I do love some beers, but hardly consider them liquors...



ah point taken... But then why is it the liquor store, shouldn't it be the alcohol store?


--------------------
"I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: Cosmic]
    #13055314 -

Ehhhh because the government's definition of "liquor" is different from the REAL definition....

Where I am, anything over like 6% cannot be sold anywhere but a liquor store or bar... Total boolsheet if you ask me....


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #13055410 -

Beer is what I drink while I decide what liquor to drink.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: DrRockso]
    #13055501 -

Jager and Vodka are perpetually in my freezer.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: Nifflerz]
    #13055523 -





--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: Frost]
    #13055547 -

Hmmmm I still to this day have never tried Crown...  I think that'll be what I get next paycheck!


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #13055558 -

It has it's own little bite to it. You may or may not like it, but I think the drunkenness it gives me feels nice.
Try some straight, and it goes good with coke too.


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #13055565 -

I've been drinking more rum than any other type of liquor lately.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: Arden]
    #13055662 -

Rum
Gin
Vodka
Tequila

In about that order.

Rum has to be mixed for me, coke is good but I found rootbeer to be a great mixer.

Gin and tonics make me feel fucking happy and numb. That actually sounds good right now on this hot day.

Vodka, well my wife really like vodka and cranberry so I drink that once in a while. Also Vodka and colins is pretty darn spiffy. If I want to get it on though I get a bottle of vodka and a liter of sprite and go to town. I kind of mix that in my mouth though. Take a sip of sprite holding it in my mouth then drink as much vodka as I feel like then wash it down with a chug of sprite again.

Tequila, that is a scary one. Rarely do I drink it. I'll have margaritas at a restaurant, sometimes take a shot. My wife and her bro who i live with can't handle it at all. My wife has gravity issues and my bro-inlaw gets agro and just plain stupid. I can drink it with the old lime and salt or straight if it is of good quality.

Never had the stomach for scotch or whiskey. A straight shot usually tells my stomach to purge(actually with most liquor), hell just the smell of the old J.D. makes my mouth water warm. A good bottle though I can sip on the rocks, barely. Just not my thing.

I stick to beer 95% most of the time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Liquor Thread [Re: 4runner]
    #13055822 -

Beer sucks. It still tasts bad and you have to drink like 7 just to get drunk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What are your favorite brands of liquors?
( 1 2 all )
Twirling 4,713 35 05/20/04 06:19 PM
by gdman
* What is a good Vodka???
( 1 2 3 all )
JiggleThaHandle 5,847 42 11/13/03 07:45 PM
by debianlinux
* whats the best CHEAP vodka?
( 1 2 all )
kadakuda 4,037 30 09/06/04 07:32 PM
by naut
* Favorite Liquor?
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 3,735 23 02/04/03 04:36 PM
by Cracka_X
* Serve me hard liquor sunshine 841 13 01/13/05 03:11 PM
by Noetical
* Girls cant hold their liquor! Galvie_Flu 703 9 12/30/03 09:28 PM
by Anonymous
* vodka and lemonade TODAY 1,542 10 03/19/05 06:04 AM
by zahudulallah
* OFFICIAL "Pub" Ohio Gathering Thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Ripple 14,613 136 06/27/06 01:51 AM
by xScottx

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,017 topic views. 4 members, 42 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.