Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #13041818 -

Every little kid who has a hot older sis is totally secrectly hot for her for a little while when they first hit puberty.

It's totally natural.

I never had an older sis I had an older cousin and one my age who were very close to me and I felt the same way about both of them and masturbated to them on several occasions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13041963 -

So uh... did anybody ask for pics of the sis yet?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #13042506 -

Anonymous #6 said:
So uh... did anybody ask for pics of the sis yet?



Anonymous #28 said:
post pics of your sister.  :yesnod:



Anonymous #28 said:
then post her phone number, if shes hot.  I'll call her and ask for the family deal.  :rofldrunk:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #28]
    #13044500 -

alot of people here seem to forgot that we are all sexual creatures.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13044882 -

Anonymous #1 said:
thanks for sharing



A lot of people forget sex cannot used as an excuse for everything. We are alot of things, and yes mistakes happen and children explore the unknown, but not everything should be swept under the rug due to it being of sexual nature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #13045721 -

Think about if the SOCIAL ramifications and automatic negative thoughts (People will think I'm weird,I'm a hopeless fucked up pervert and people will look down on me etc) are bothering you more than the fact that you and your stupid kid sister happened to goof around and touch each other when you didn't know any better. 

Then see how bullshit that is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #13046149 -

Anonymous #23 said:
After my parents divorced, my mother and I moved in with my aunt and older cousins...

I am 24.





No, you're 23

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #30]
    #13046284 -

This thread made me realize how many fucking wierdos are around here :nonono:

The people people are telling him it's OK to have sexually been with his sister are fucked in the head :puke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #31]
    #13046340 -

Anonymous #31 said:
This thread made me realize how many fucking wierdos are around here :nonono:

The people people are telling him it's OK to have sexually been with his sister are fucked in the head :puke:



No shit, thank you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #31]
    #13046446 -

Anonymous #31 said:
This thread made me realize how many fucking wierdos are around here :nonono:

The people people are telling him it's OK to have sexually been with his sister are fucked in the head :puke:



No you are fucked in the head.

Society fucked your head with these thoughts.

What happened was natural expirimentation, that's all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #13046695 -

There are two separate issues.

1. Sexual experimentation between young children (including siblings) is not terribly uncommon.

2. These experiences can still be psychologically damaging.

The two points are not mutually exclusive. For example, divorce is extremely common, yet research suggests it can be even more traumatizing for a child than the death of a parent.

OP's perception is clear from the title of the thread. It's not "I fooled around with my sister when I was a kid" or "I had a weird experience with my sister and her friends", but "My older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid". He goes on to list symptoms frequently associated with childhood sexual abuse, but asks if he should "man up" about it, which a lot of posters seem to encourage. If OP was female and describing sexual advances by an older male sibling and his friends, would the reaction be the same?

Maybe putting it all in the past and attempting to mentally downplay the significance of the experience is the best way to overcome it. I really don't know. But I think it's insensitive to blow off the guy's complaints just because you wouldn't mind banging your older sister.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #13047045 -

:thumbup:
Anonymous #9 said:
There are two separate issues.

1. Sexual experimentation between young children (including siblings) is not terribly uncommon.

2. These experiences can still be psychologically damaging.

The two points are not mutually exclusive. For example, divorce is extremely common, yet research suggests it can be even more traumatizing for a child than the death of a parent.

OP's perception is clear from the title of the thread. It's not "I fooled around with my sister when I was a kid" or "I had a weird experience with my sister and her friends", but "My older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid". He goes on to list symptoms frequently associated with childhood sexual abuse, but asks if he should "man up" about it, which a lot of posters seem to encourage. If OP was female and describing sexual advances by an older male sibling and his friends, would the reaction be the same?

Maybe putting it all in the past and attempting to mentally downplay the significance of the experience is the best way to overcome it. I really don't know. But I think it's insensitive to blow off the guy's complaints just because you wouldn't mind banging your older sister.




Well thought out answer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #13048964 -

Anonymous #19 said:
Anonymous #31 said:
This thread made me realize how many fucking wierdos are around here :nonono:

The people people are telling him it's OK to have sexually been with his sister are fucked in the head :puke:



No you are fucked in the head.

Society fucked your head with these thoughts.

What happened was natural expirimentation, that's all.



The incest taboo is one of the very few UNIVERSAL taboos, that's all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #31]
    #13049034 -

Anonymous #31 said:
This thread made me realize how many fucking wierdos are around here :nonono:

The people people are telling him it's OK to have sexually been with his sister are fucked in the head :puke:



yeah, shit happens when you're a kid... people are saying op is ok NOW not that it was ok that it happened.

i think that was the general point addressed here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #31]
    #13049536 -

Anonymous #31 said:
This thread made me realize how many fucking wierdos are around here :nonono:

The people people are telling him it's OK to have sexually been with his sister are fucked in the head :puke:




Yeah.. 31... Honestly, you need to learn about context in writing.

:facepalm:

We're not saying... "Dude, go fuck your sister again, and show her that you can rock her world this time!"

:highfive:

We're saying:

OK, this happened. It happens to A LOT of kids. Experimentation when you don't know any better is a part of human life.

Even then, it's only SOCIETY that is making you think that something like this is wrong. All the dogma you've grown up with tells you it's wrong. It's more than perfectly acceptable in a lot of cultures. What makes us so awesome and refined that it's all of a sudden disgusting?


I'm not an incest advocate at all. Haha, but you've gotta understand that you've learned some fucked up things in your life from your parents, and from society. Time to shake those and form opinions of your own.

And as a rule... I think closed minded people like you are fucked in the head. :puke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13049859 -

:posttits:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13050818 -

pics of sister plz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13053350 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #31 said:
This thread made me realize how many fucking wierdos are around here :nonono:

The people people are telling him it's OK to have sexually been with his sister are fucked in the head :puke:




Yeah.. 31... Honestly, you need to learn about context in writing.

:facepalm:

We're not saying... "Dude, go fuck your sister again, and show her that you can rock her world this time!"

:highfive:

We're saying:

OK, this happened. It happens to A LOT of kids. Experimentation when you don't know any better is a part of human life.

Even then, it's only SOCIETY that is making you think that something like this is wrong. All the dogma you've grown up with tells you it's wrong. It's more than perfectly acceptable in a lot of cultures. What makes us so awesome and refined that it's all of a sudden disgusting?


I'm not an incest advocate at all. Haha, but you've gotta understand that you've learned some fucked up things in your life from your parents, and from society. Time to shake those and form opinions of your own.

And as a rule... I think closed minded people like you are fucked in the head. :puke:



1. Speak for yourself, player. I don't think anybody elected you to speak for everybody in this thread.

2. Racism happens to a lot people and is a part of their lives... doesn't make it ok.

3. LOL you snobs always play the "ooo ooo but its SOCIETY that makes you think that!!! :blush: :blush:" card :lol: You almost try to disagree with the norms just for the sake of disagreeing...

4. A lot of cultures say it's perfectly acceptable to be sexual with family? DO TELL. References as well, please.

5. This is an opinion of my own.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #31]
    #13053812 -

Quote:
0A lot of cultures say it's perfectly acceptable to be sexual with family? DO TELL. References as well, please.



Let's start with the Bible, shall we?
Consider the sin of Onan- not that he spilt his seed, but that he failed to impregnate his sister-in-law.

Edited by Anonymous (08/15/10 06:06 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #13054269 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:
0A lot of cultures say it's perfectly acceptable to be sexual with family? DO TELL. References as well, please.



Let's start with the Bible, shall we?
Consider the sin of Onan- not that he spilt his seed, but that he failed to impregnate his sister-in-law.



"Sister IN LAW"

How about an example with blood related relatives?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What are your opinions on marriage?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,237 27 09/30/07 10:25 AM
by Anonymous
* How many guys has your girlfriend slept with?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 4,774 116 09/04/09 07:53 AM
by Anonymous
* The Shroomery
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 795 25 01/23/12 05:54 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
7,381 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.