Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13036288 -

Please get real help from a really good professional.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #13036344 -

I am not a therapist, nor do I play ond on the shroomery. However, I agree you should confront your sister, also explain your situation to anyone you are sexually interested in.  Sibling experimentaion is pretty average, but If you are scarred, you need to let sissy know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #13037467 -

Look, you have to find confidence in yourself, OP-- don't allow things like that (distant, past things) get in the way of you livinf a life that you're proud of.

If you're ashamed around other guys, go excercise, learn all you can about the things you love, and work hard at your job/career.

Confidence in yourself is the best innoculant against insecurity.

You don't sound any different than every other guy in the world trying to find himself.

You're OK-- just make yourself work at getting your life in order, and move forward bud-- leave all that shit behind, where it belongs.

I totally disagree with the "confront her" advise.

Confront her with what? What is there to say? Let it go, and be your own man. Leave it in the past, and don't assign some mental complex to it-- this sounds as innocent as it could be, judging by the ages involved. If it had been an adult, yeah, I'd have a different opinion.

Just let it go, don't use it as a crutch to justify not expanding your life upward and out--

Best wishes-- you'll be OK :smile:

Edited by Anonymous (08/11/10 04:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13037714 -

as your doctor, id advise a proper MDMA therapy session to let it all out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #13037835 -

What are you complaining about? I wish I fooled around with my sis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #13037987 -

Listen if you need some reassurance that you may not be fucked up if you just wonder if you are or not.

My bro sexually abused me many times when I was young, and I am perfectly fine with people. I have a huge ego though, but that is more because I am smart and outwit assholes.

I don't hold it against him, there is nothing to fix and what the hell can be done now?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #13038195 -

Anonymous #11 said:
I remember when i was maybe 5 i was sleeping over at my friend devins house and we were watching bevis and butthead at like 11:00. His sister was there Too and was like lets show eachother our privates. She wound up taking off her underwear and was saying "touch it" but i was hesitant, i wound up using my toe. Devin and i were hard at the time i dont know why, but his was bigger lol. Devin wound up getting nervous and ran to tell his mom and dad when they were sleeping. I got grounded for a week and had to stand in a corner facing a wall for like 6 hours until my mom came to pick me up and i never saw them again. Both our parents forbade it. :frown:

Im fine now, im 22 yrs old and in a normal relationship.

Edit: oh and she was only 3



YOU ARE A MOLESTER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13038199 -

Listen, the only way to get over this is finish what you started and bang your sister properly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13038254 -

Anonymous #1 said:
she was 5 years older. happened between 4 and 10 years old.
on a weekly basis. She included some of her friends from time to time.
Going through the motions nude, rubbing gentials together. slight penetration. It was always Dont tell, if mom finds out, you will be put up for adoption, etc.



IMHO this sounds fucking..........AAWESOME with a double A.

Are you seriously scarred from this you big lady?

If I was getting laid when I was 10 from a chick who was 15 even if she was my sister.....awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #13038317 -

I had all brothers and there was NO sexual exploration, the only thing i did was in first grade when i would finger, or rub the lips of the black girl sitting next to me during after lunch nap, and there was my carpool friends little sister who i would do the same thing to in the back of the station wagon when i was in first and second grade, she was in preschool kindergardan range.  Bringing back memories

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13038767 -

Anonymous #1 said:
seems like I seek the approval of women are feel ashamed when I'm around men. (im a guy btw)



Your destiny awaits

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #13039032 -

Not a big deal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #13039677 -

After my parents divorced, my mother and I moved in with my aunt and older cousins (actually my moms cousins, but they were closer to my age than hers.)

My female cousin was probably 5 years older than me (maybe 11, and i was 6 roughly) and i remember playing doctor and feeling inside her. I don't really remember many details, but there was definitely penetration with fingers ... I don't think i was even capable of having erections at the time, and certainly didn't think or know about sexuality at all, at the time.

I actually just remembered, this had gone on before we moved in, during sleep overs aswell.

Infact, i remember playing around doing things like "if you show me yours, i'll show you mine," when i was in kindergarten and grade 2, during day care or during lunch break. Multiple girls i did this with...

However, with the cousin, she had instigated it, and probably taught me that behavior...

I was semi-worried about it for years, since it seems so strange. However, in context, it was non sexual and purely experimental. No one was hurt, abused, or mislead and it was always consensual...

I have had a number of relationships over the years, although i was fairly unsexual through most of my teens and i often wondered if it was due to shame/awkwardness because of these events. However, i am just settling into a serious relationship with a regular girl and we have a killer sex life.

I am 24.

OP - i think you will be fine, it's in the past and sounds like it was simple childhood curiousity/experimentation. I wouldn't over think it, if i was you...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #13039750 -

Yea, I agree with #23.

It is normal for kids to experiment with each other...a lot of us have.  I felt ashamed when I was younger about some of it but then I realized a lot of people have and it didn't really mean anything and doesn't affect me now.  We def didn't know any better.

I def. wouldn't bring it up to your sister or really anyone, unless it is really bothering you, then a therapist only and see what therapist says.  Telling your sister is just going to bring up major awkwardness and probably won't help your relationship with her.

The only question I have about your story is that she did it when you were between the ages of 4 and 10, which means she was 15 and probably should have known better by then but continued to do it.  But I wouldn't dwell on it too much, because it sounds like it was harmless.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #13040457 -

I wish i could score some of your sisters pussy dog, dont be sad:gayvirgin::narc:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #13040947 -

It really depends on if your sister is hot.

I mean haveing a potenially awesome experience like that and her not being fit enough to jerk off over it now would be frustrating and ruin a lot of shit for you.

But yea, Kids do funny stuff, she was also a stupid kid at the time so its all good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #13] * 1
    #13041584 -

Quote:
However, I agree you should confront your sister, also explain your situation to anyone you are sexually interested in



"Yeah, baby. Before we go back to my place, you should know that my sister had me touch her vagina when I was 5"

That is EXACTLY what everyone he wants to bone needs to hear.

Do you habitually sniff paint?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13041772 -

post pics of your sister.  :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #13041777 -

then post her phone number, if shes hot.  I'll call her and ask for the family deal.  :rofldrunk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If my older sister used me as her sex toy when I was a kid [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #13041795 -

Anonymous #16 said:
What are you complaining about? I wish I fooled around with my sis.



:facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What are your opinions on marriage?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,237 27 09/30/07 10:25 AM
by Anonymous
* How many guys has your girlfriend slept with?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 4,774 116 09/04/09 07:53 AM
by Anonymous
* The Shroomery
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 795 25 01/23/12 05:54 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
7,381 topic views. 0 members, 7 guests and 11 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.