Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: The most awesome motivational speech EVER! [Re: digitaljosh]
    #13023002 -

digitaljosh said:
still in that teen angst period aren't ya PrepH



edit: lol this is more fitting

Edited by PreparationH (08/08/10 06:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most awesome motivational speech EVER! [Re: digitaljosh] * 1
    #13023034 -

digitaljosh said:
I'm at a loss for words and wondering how a bunch of people who get behind the sacred mushroom can get behind this asshole. 

Tell me you see the BS propaganda in his words....if not.....your third eye is still very much closed.

This is like when the christians get behind BS hate speech, its contradictory to their beliefs, seemingly, this video should contradict the beliefs of those of us who use the sacred medicine and respect it and all other life on this planet.  This video is bullshit.  That soldier is bullshit.  This war is bullshit.  Next time you trip, instead of watching tv or some stupid movie, try to open yourself up to the sacredness and oneness that the mushroom wants to show you instead of burying your head in garbage over and over again. 

We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively (Bill Hicks).  Get over your bullshit ego and your immature machismo already.



Dear noob,

Stop thinking. Step away from the keyboard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most awesome motivational speech EVER! [Re: Gumby]
    #13023091 -

good argument, calling me a noob, that settles it then.  oh ya, and I guess I will stop thinking, great advice. 

Oh ya, I see you've been a member since 01.  WOW! I just want to congratulate you on the difficult task of using the internet since 2001.  You sure have earned your status.  Thumbs up for you.  Your mother must be proud.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most awesome motivational speech EVER! [Re: digitaljosh]
    #13023149 -

That was called a joke. Put your e-penis away.
And my mother is quite proud. I can even do my own laundry.



Know who is getting the "best new member of 2010" award?
Not you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most awesome motivational speech EVER! [Re: Gumby] * 3
    #13023224 -

Dude seriously fuck that soldier.

He was annoying as fuck how could hardly anybody see that? Yeah I get that he's pissed off and shit but just because someone is yelling angrily does not make them cool or badass. Maybe if somebody tried to shoot him point-blank right there and they missed and then he killed them - that would be badass. But this..no it's just faggotry.

I mean fuck, that's not motivating at all. If I was standing in that crowd of Iraqi police I would just want to shoot him for pissing me off so much. As far as I'm concerned he's just doing more stuff to inspire hatred for Americans in the hearts and minds of Iraqi police.

:starbucks:


--------------------
All drugs should be legal

Edited by halo (08/08/10 07:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most awesome motivational speech EVER! [Re: digitaljosh] * 1
    #13023453 -

digitaljosh said:
I'm at a loss for words and wondering how a bunch of people who get behind the sacred mushroom can get behind this asshole. 

Tell me you see the BS propaganda in his words....if not.....your third eye is still very much closed.

This is like when the christians get behind BS hate speech, its contradictory to their beliefs, seemingly, this video should contradict the beliefs of those of us who use the sacred medicine and respect it and all other life on this planet.  This video is bullshit.  That soldier is bullshit.  This war is bullshit.  Next time you trip, instead of watching tv or some stupid movie, try to open yourself up to the sacredness and oneness that the mushroom wants to show you instead of burying your head in garbage over and over again. 

We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively (Bill Hicks).  Get over your bullshit ego and your immature machismo already.



You must think that because one decides to open their mind and partake in eating mushrooms that we'll all think in the same "enlightened" mind state in which you are now? Am I right?



Because you're wrong.

Nobody in this thread said that they backed this soldier for one, we simply commented on the bad ass bluntness of his attitude towards these police. No one said they support the war, get your head out of your ass, hippster.

Maybe you should pry open your third eye.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most awesome motivational speech EVER! [Re: digitaljosh]
    #13023559 -

digitaljosh said:
good argument, calling me a noob, that settles it then.  oh ya, and I guess I will stop thinking, great advice. 

Oh ya, I see you've been a member since 01.  WOW! I just want to congratulate you on the difficult task of using the internet since 2001.  You sure have earned your status.  Thumbs up for you.  Your mother must be proud.



He was actually kind of complementing you on what you said.


--------------------
By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most awesome motivational speech EVER! [Re: Drchemist]
    #13023572 -

Drchemist said:
digitaljosh said:
I'm at a loss for words and wondering how a bunch of people who get behind the sacred mushroom can get behind this asshole. 

Tell me you see the BS propaganda in his words....if not.....your third eye is still very much closed.

This is like when the christians get behind BS hate speech, its contradictory to their beliefs, seemingly, this video should contradict the beliefs of those of us who use the sacred medicine and respect it and all other life on this planet.  This video is bullshit.  That soldier is bullshit.  This war is bullshit.  Next time you trip, instead of watching tv or some stupid movie, try to open yourself up to the sacredness and oneness that the mushroom wants to show you instead of burying your head in garbage over and over again. 

We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively (Bill Hicks).  Get over your bullshit ego and your immature machismo already.



You must think that because one decides to open their mind and partake in eating mushrooms that we'll all think in the same "enlightened" mind state in which you are now? Am I right?



Because you're wrong.

Nobody in this thread said that they backed this soldier for one, we simply commented on the bad ass bluntness of his attitude towards these police. No one said they support the war, get your head out of your ass, hippster.

Maybe you should pry open your third eye.




I think it's understandable to think that people were backing the asshole up because being a badass has a positive connotation.
:archiebunker:


--------------------
By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most awesome motivational speech EVER! [Re: digitaljosh] * 1
    #13023631 -

digitaljosh said:
I'm at a loss for words and wondering how a bunch of people who get behind the sacred mushroom can get behind this asshole. 

Tell me you see the BS propaganda in his words....if not.....your third eye is still very much closed.

This is like when the christians get behind BS hate speech, its contradictory to their beliefs, seemingly, this video should contradict the beliefs of those of us who use the sacred medicine and respect it and all other life on this planet.  This video is bullshit.  That soldier is bullshit.  This war is bullshit.  Next time you trip, instead of watching tv or some stupid movie, try to open yourself up to the sacredness and oneness that the mushroom wants to show you instead of burying your head in garbage over and over again. 

We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively (Bill Hicks).  Get over your bullshit ego and your immature machismo already.



I had a completely ego shattering experience last night on mushrooms, but do you think I am going to decide to "bury my head in the trash" with pacifism and peace bullshit?

We don't live in a world where reason rules morals, you should have figured that shit out a long time ago mr shaman.
go get a fucking job or something, idealist hippies are so disappointing.:facepalm:


--------------------
-_-_-_-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most awesome motivational speech EVER! [Re: SillyBilly]
    #13023636 -

SillyBilly said:
Drchemist said:
digitaljosh said:
I'm at a loss for words and wondering how a bunch of people who get behind the sacred mushroom can get behind this asshole. 

Tell me you see the BS propaganda in his words....if not.....your third eye is still very much closed.

This is like when the christians get behind BS hate speech, its contradictory to their beliefs, seemingly, this video should contradict the beliefs of those of us who use the sacred medicine and respect it and all other life on this planet.  This video is bullshit.  That soldier is bullshit.  This war is bullshit.  Next time you trip, instead of watching tv or some stupid movie, try to open yourself up to the sacredness and oneness that the mushroom wants to show you instead of burying your head in garbage over and over again. 

We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively (Bill Hicks).  Get over your bullshit ego and your immature machismo already.



You must think that because one decides to open their mind and partake in eating mushrooms that we'll all think in the same "enlightened" mind state in which you are now? Am I right?



Because you're wrong.

Nobody in this thread said that they backed this soldier for one, we simply commented on the bad ass bluntness of his attitude towards these police. No one said they support the war, get your head out of your ass, hippster.

Maybe you should pry open your third eye.




I think it's understandable to think that people were backing the asshole up because being a badass has a positive connotation.
:archiebunker:



I back and support any soldier that puts a uniform on to fight for my country, and if you don't support your countries soldiers, it is you that needs a motivational speech from this guy :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most awesome motivational speech EVER! [Re: c1dh3d] * 4
    #13023674 -

Why would I support a person who voluntarily joined the military, talked about how great being a man meant kicking peoples asses, chooses to either ignore the real reason we are there and continues to support it, or maybe just as bad has no idea why the war is really going but followed orders blindly?

That guy isn't someone to idolize, he's the asshole jock in high school who failed to do anything else with his life and found a way to get his needs taken care of by joining the army instead of working his way through college. I really admire his ability to suppress his homophobia for the camera by just saying sissy or comparing them to women instead of just saying they're a bunch of faggot bitch boys.


--------------------
By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most awesome motivational speech EVER! [Re: c1dh3d] * 1
    #13023696 -

logic lesson 101: supporting the troops and supporting the war are two separate things.  I fully support the men and woman serving our country; however, I do not support the reasons they are there in the first place.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most awesome motivational speech EVER! [Re: SillyBilly]
    #13023713 -

So you're implying that joining the military for the mandatory four year minimum enrollment, in the midst of two wars, is the easy way around working your way through college?

Noone in this thread say the idolize him, I keep seeing that word flying around on this thread, why? I just said that this guy was a bad ass. My idol is Ron Jeremy, because he is one of the ugliest motherfuckers on Earth to get so much fine ass - he beat the system.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most awesome motivational speech EVER! [Re: SillyBilly] * 1
    #13023717 -

This thread is just plain depressing.

:sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most awesome motivational speech EVER! [Re: SillyBilly]
    #13023721 -

SillyBilly said:
Why would I support a person who voluntarily joined the military, talked about how great being a man meant kicking peoples asses, chooses to either ignore the real reason we are there and continues to support it, or maybe just as bad has no idea why the war is really going but followed orders blindly?

That guy isn't someone to idolize, he's the asshole jock in high school who failed to do anything else with his life and found a way to get his needs taken care of by joining the army instead of working his way through college. I really admire his ability to suppress his homophobia for the camera by just saying sissy or comparing them to women instead of just saying they're a bunch of faggot bitch boys.



And to answer your 'support' criticism, I support every single troop who volunteered to serve, because if they didn't volunteer then I could very well be over there in their boots as part of a draft.

Don't support them? Great - I hope your social security number is at the top of the draft list.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most awesome motivational speech EVER! [Re: RainbowMachine]
    #13023742 -

RainbowMachine said:
This thread is just plain depressing.

:sad:



Agreed :thumbup:

Going back to my Rosetta Stone now :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most awesome motivational speech EVER! [Re: c1dh3d]
    #13023754 -

I explained why it sounds like people are promoting him, because of the word badass.

There's a big difference between the sector he's in and the sectors filled with people who really do try hard. You can tell he's just gung-ho and just your average guy who didn't do much with himself. He probably won't realize till very late if he ever does that what he was a part of was really terrible. He's a grunt. He'll never become high ranking because he lacks composure. He talks such a tough game wearing all that safety equipment like a helmet and the padding but he wants those people who have been terrorized by sociopaths to march in with nothing but a kevlar vest at most and a rifle. Maybe if he was saying all this shit looking like the Colonel Kilgore while mortars exploded around him I'd have some respect for him.

I understand it takes a lot of bravery to go into battle but it's easy to confuse being brave with being stupid. Obviously I'm a hipster pacifist but I did used to get into fights a lot and I still do stand up for people who need help but I'm not about to act recklessly before thinking things through.


--------------------
By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most awesome motivational speech EVER! [Re: c1dh3d]
    #13023814 -

Regardless of any opinions about the guy or the war the speech sucked. I'm guessing the point was to get them to do things differently. He didn't even really get to that until one of the Iraqi police asked.

"You're a pussy you suck blah blah blah" fine, but tell them how to change. Swearing and demoralizing alone doesn't make a good motivational speech. Nor does it make you a badass.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most awesome motivational speech EVER! [Re: jewunit]
    #13023849 -

jewunit said:
Regardless of any opinions about the guy or the war the speech sucked. I'm guessing the point was to get them to do things differently. He didn't even really get to that until one of the Iraqi police asked.

"You're a pussy you suck blah blah blah" fine, but tell them how to change. Swearing and demoralizing alone doesn't make a good motivational speech. Nor does it make you a badass.



I would imagine he didn't go out to do some motivational speech and was more just pissed off that he knows he's looking at people who don't seem to give a fuck about what they're doing and was voicing that.  But yea totally agree, that shit would not motivate me at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most awesome motivational speech EVER! [Re: PreparationH]
    #13023876 -

Probably. I'm just speaking to the title of the thread, not his actual intentions I guess.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Freedom of SPEECH, mother FUCKERS!! HAHA
( 1 2 all )
dr0mni 3,695 31 12/11/05 05:29 PM
by Konnrade
* Contradictions...in the bible?!
( 1 2 all )
FreeLaws1_6 1,755 22 04/17/06 10:50 PM
by Jackattack
* Hunter S. Thompson speech from 1992 (mp3s) LearyfanS 1,289 9 02/23/05 02:41 PM
by Learyfan
* speech omniscientlore 344 0 11/06/04 03:33 PM
by omniscientlore
* Can someone get on my ass and motivate me?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,303 23 06/13/04 02:07 PM
by BleaK
* why is free speech so offensive??
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 3,379 21 02/08/05 01:07 PM
by newuser1492
* need some help for speech class *DELETED* roby000 798 11 09/28/05 01:20 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Source for Speech Class wingless 555 5 09/25/05 07:39 PM
by Prisoner#1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,095 topic views. 4 members, 6 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.