Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: How often do you eat pizza? [Re: Frost]
    #13007995 -

Frost said:
Atheist said:
blewmeanie said:
Atheist said:
is it hard to find good pizza?



Yeah, unless I wanna spend like 15 - 20 bucks on a medium pizza at mellow mushroom.



that sucks

im from chicago so theres by-the-slice places everywhere!



Lucky. I was born in the suburbs up there so I have a special place in my heart for Chicago style pizza.
Better than that New York shit, I say!

That said... in Florida the best you're gonna find is one one those lesser known joints.
They're better than chain any day if you ask me.



whats the name of it? which suburb?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you eat pizza? [Re: Krishna]
    #13012174 -

Krishna said:
SquaReSaltine said:
I hate to admit it, but the refrigerated pizzas at WalHell are pretty good.




they are, actually. way better than frozen pizzas... hell, actually better than many chains.



Walamrt is one step from becoming Buy N Large. http://www.buynlarge.com/NewsCenter.html :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you eat pizza? [Re: SouthernGulfStyle]
    #13012189 -

SouthernGulfStyle said:
i know there are some good ma and pop homemade pizza places that are fantastic but ill tell you what the new dominos is pretty damm good if you ask me there old pizza tasted like cardboard and i said that b4 they came out with there new pizza



I don't get it. I think it hardly tastes different. Either way it's pretty fucking bad pizza. Some people don't even know how bad they have it when it comes to pizza. I envy them. What I would give for a fucking decent slice here.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you eat pizza? [Re: jewunit] * 1
    #13012200 -

The only difference I noticed was that nasty ass garlic crust.:puke:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you eat pizza? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #13012213 -

I might get flamed for this but a guilty pleasure of mine are those little, dirty ass Totinos party pizzas that cost like a buck at the grocery store.

Although everytime I have eaten one it's after like 6 beers and a couple of bowls, so that might have something to do with it...:grin:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you eat pizza? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #13012304 -

what a dumb poll, where's monthly? Is monthly considered rarely?

I consider "rare" to be once or twice a year.

fail poll, skewed results


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you eat pizza? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #13012431 -

Niffla said:
I might get flamed for this but a guilty pleasure of mine are those little, dirty ass Totinos party pizzas that cost like a buck at the grocery store.

Although everytime I have eaten one it's after like 6 beers and a couple of bowls, so that might have something to do with it...:grin:



Ha, i' ve eaten those high!!! The Tostinos with the little square bits of pepperoni. Yeah, it was the pot and beer!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you eat pizza? [Re: Razzl3Frazzl3]
    #13012473 -

Yeah, here it is. LMAO!!



--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How often do you eat pizza? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #13012497 -

I'm gonna open a pizza joint and spend all my money making it look 100% authentic Italian, like something you would see in Brooklyn.

And then I'm gonna sell Totino's party pizzas out of it. How long would I last? Would I even make it two hours before my place got Molotov cocktailed?


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I just ordered pizza
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,461 28 05/13/04 01:35 PM
by mojuice
* Pizza Saturation Syndrome Ped 1,252 7 06/08/03 12:02 AM
by geokills
* I LOVE Subway --what sandwich do you eat there?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,519 37 08/28/04 07:24 PM
by DF2K
* Is it worse being Agnostic than decisively religious or Atheist?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Asclepius 1,569 131 03/28/18 05:51 PM
by tyrannicalrex
* Favorite style pizza
( 1 2 3 all )
Geordi_La_Forge 4,342 46 03/16/05 07:40 AM
by Fliquid
* Red Boy pizza notapillow 559 3 02/11/05 02:03 AM
by TODAY
* gonna make some Pizza now Ripple 1,966 19 05/21/04 10:13 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* whacha eating tonight?
( 1 2 all )
Lightningfractal 3,000 36 01/22/05 09:59 PM
by Dark_Star

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,830 topic views. 5 members, 13 guests and 80 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.