Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: GI_Luvmoney]
    #11886063 -

God damn it, every time I see feedingmydreams that little guitar riff from that scene of home movies plays in my head.


--------------------
By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: SillyBilly]
    #11888067 -

SillyBilly said:
God damn it, every time I see feedingmydreams that little guitar riff from that scene of home movies plays in my head.



cool

even though I have no idea what you're talking about


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #11889447 -

The guitar riff after he says spaghetti time...


--------------------
By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: Happy2fly]
    #12991263 -

Happy2fly said:
The history channel was the only thing I use to watch.  Now they have all these shows that have nothing to do with history, and I can't even stand watching it half of the time.  I think they need to drop the following shows, and bring back the "boring WWII docs": 

Life After People :thumbdown:
Pawn Stars :thumbdown:
Ice Road Truckers :thumbdown:
Axe Men :thumbdown:





--------------------
:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: Irishdrunk]
    #13000904 -

Irishdrunk said:
Happy2fly said:
The history channel was the only thing I use to watch.  Now they have all these shows that have nothing to do with history, and I can't even stand watching it half of the time.  I think they need to drop the following shows, and bring back the "boring WWII docs": 

Life After People :thumbdown:
Pawn Stars :thumbdown:
Ice Road Truckers :thumbdown:
Axe Men :thumbdown:








Exactly!  That show is exactly the same every time.  The only thing that changes is the items that people bring in to sell.  If I were ever in Vegas, I would definitely go check out his store, but that show needs to be taken off the History Channel ASAP!

There is a new show that I would like to add to the list of "Why the History Channel is going downhill":  Top Shot:thumbdown:

What does a marksmanship contest have to do with history?

I found a new channel last night, that reminded me of the old History Channel.  It's called "The Science Channel".  They had 3 shows back to back that were all about the Valley of the Kings, where the ancient Egyptians buried a lot of their pharaohs.  It was pretty good!  Not sure what other programs are on that channel, but I will be checking it now whenever I turn on the TV...


--------------------
The fire has many things to teach.
But so does the human experience.. which is like fire, sometimes you just need to stoke the coals and sometimes you just need to add a log or reposition the log matrix. But a well built fire will be much more self-sustaining than a poorly built one, and they all need love to grow. And don't fuck around or your might burn yourself. Must always respect the fire. - Shroomism

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: Happy2fly]
    #13000930 -

i watched 3 hours of "2012 Nostradamus" the otherday on cacti.  All i got outta it was that they are tryin to put lots of FEAR into the viewer.


i do watch pawn stars though, its interesting the shit they come across

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: P-O]
    #13000985 -

PostiveOutlook said:
i do watch pawn stars though, its interesting the shit they come across



I will admit that I watch it from time to time when there is nothing else on.  They do have some interesting shit, which is why I would like to see their store, but all they do is try to figure out what its worth and then try to make a deal.  It's the same show every time, and all that changes is the shit they are trying to buy.


--------------------
The fire has many things to teach.
But so does the human experience.. which is like fire, sometimes you just need to stoke the coals and sometimes you just need to add a log or reposition the log matrix. But a well built fire will be much more self-sustaining than a poorly built one, and they all need love to grow. And don't fuck around or your might burn yourself. Must always respect the fire. - Shroomism

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ancient Drugs is on history channel now Madtowntripper 1,616 11 04/23/04 02:15 PM
by Dankman
* History channel rocks Delyrium 1,294 15 11/20/03 11:07 PM
by ZippoZ
* LSD Special on History Channel oneducktwoducks 1,129 17 03/24/04 09:53 PM
by baraka
* The channel that used to be neat
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 4,572 40 08/25/03 09:38 PM
by cdchriscd
* History of the shroomery
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rob_K 11,403 63 09/18/07 09:36 AM
by The_Ghost
* The Discovery Channel Song: I love it!!!! MOTH 1,697 10 05/23/04 09:16 PM
by OldSpice
* I'm disappointed in the Discovery Channel MOTH 1,252 9 05/10/04 04:03 PM
by Barbi
* "Reality" TV shows needs to DIE! ToTheSummit 1,384 7 02/28/03 10:21 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,165 topic views. 3 members, 17 guests and 235 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.