Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: Phychotron]
    #11821199 -

All I can watch on Discovery is Dirty Jobs because Mike Rowe is :awesome:

For about a year I've slowly started to withhold from watching television, so repetitive and boring.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: pfxtc]
    #11821242 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 12:52 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #11821248 -

I remember an age when the History Channel was simply the WWII channel...those were the days. 

They want us to forget about our history so the masses repeat it...hence all the future shows:sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: Tangerines]
    #11821249 -

Tangerines said:
I remember an age when the History Channel was simply the WWII channel...those were the days. 

They want us to forget about our history so the masses repeat it...hence all the future shows:sad:



Who is the History channel owned by nowadays? Probably GE or something :lol:

I remember the WWII channel, I liked that stuff.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #11821257 -

I miss the days when it was affectionately known as the Hitler Channel.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: Epilson Lyrae]
    #11821390 -

gngsteroflove said:
Don't you find it a little ironic that the HISTORY channel is all about the future these days?



Haha, yeah.  I remember I noticed that a while ago.  Don't they even have a program about the universe or am I mixing that up with another channel?


--------------------
Space is
the Place
:aum:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: stereolab]
    #11821407 -

stereolab said:
gngsteroflove said:
Don't you find it a little ironic that the HISTORY channel is all about the future these days?



Haha, yeah.  I remember I noticed that a while ago.  Don't they even have a program about the universe or am I mixing that up with another channel?



Yeah they do, It's the biggest piece of crap show.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: pfxtc]
    #11821415 -

it's a conspiracy, they just want you to donate to their channel and suicide, so they can make more elaborate CGI episodes of how much we fucked up the earth :morefoil:


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: Moronicus]
    #11826290 -

Cool, I'm not the only one.

I mainly just stick with cartoons and sporting events these days.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #11826560 -

supernovasky said:
That's why I watch Nat Geo when I want some interesting shit.



Every time I turn on nat. geo I get bible garbage.

Anyone here watch Spike? That shit is like what cops watch alone at night while they suck down the last of 24 natty light.

TLC stands for the learning channel, wtf are you learning though? how to have 18 kids? how to be a midget? I didnt know I was pregnant?

Nova and Frontline are clearly still win. Except nova is faltering/dumbing it down.

Planet green should be called the home depot channel. I watched an hour long show about cars and bikes powered by air motors. Like compressed air. They were touting this as quiet and efficient. What do you spin a compressor with? This in reality is a very expensive inefficient mechanical transformer. Ive seen earthships once, yurts never. Its always someone building a giant 2 story in the middle of a neighborhood with "green" materials.



:mraverage:


--------------------
Ratings are bullshit, opt out...
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10525736#10525736

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: stedenko]
    #11842059 -

dumbest thing I heard on history channel.
Terrorists will smuggle a nuclear weapon to L.A. California in a bale of marijuana from mexico..
stupid when everyone knows you smuggle nukes in jalapenos peppers..:omgawesome:


--------------------

Edited by orison (01/16/10 03:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #11842239 -

FeedingMyDreams said:
Just change the History Channel to the 'We're all Going To Die Soon Channel.'

They love the worst case scenario for any possible occurrence no matter how insane it might be.

Plus, for the hell of it. They say fuck the disaster that destroys all humans.

No one cares about that.

We're going to make a series where what life would be like with out people if everyone dropped dead right now.

If History Channel was god, he'd be beating off at everyone dying right now.



Yeah, I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that usually people are drawn to disaster and all kinds of life-threatening scenarios. :grin:


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #11842544 -

Its part of the new trend to make everyone the political enemy.  It used to be the communists, drug dealers and terrorists.  With the far left Democrats in power now, the brainwashing system tries to make everyone the enemy.  It comes from the wackjob environmental movement where you have mafia members and paranoid environmentalists working together to extort money from people while killing them off at the same time.  A lot of companies are falling in line with Obama's evil agenda of claiming the life giving gas carbon dioxide is now a dangerous poison and mankind is evil for burning fossil fuels.  It goes on from there to say that any human acitivity is inherently evil.  Its a cult, like a religion.  They teach that nature is absolute and shouldn't be changed in any way especially by man, even though it has changed for billions of years.  They work to convince more and more people of the lie that mankind is destroying the planet.  The solution is to vote Republican.  I know it sounds counter intuitive on a drug message board, but in fact it is the Republicans who want to legalize drugs and end war.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: GI_Luvmoney]
    #11842587 -

:morefoil:


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: GI_Luvmoney]
    #11842656 -

In the (far right, libertarian, some republicans, constitution party)conservative model of legalization anyone could grow it and it would be untaxed.

In the (far left, some democrats, green party)liberal model of legalization it will be taxed, regulated, made medical and require miles of red tape to get.

Centrists from both parties want it illegal, with overlap into both pools.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11884047 -

http://green-agenda.com/author.html

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=PressRoom.PressReleases&ContentRecord_id=9A6B3E3D-802A-23AD-4B28-ACE55E0CC516

http://www.21stcenturysciencetech.com/Articles%202007/20_1-2_CO2_Scandal.pdf

http://sciliterature.50webs.com/Climate.htm


Its part of the new trend to make everyone the political enemy.  It used to be the communists, drug dealers and terrorists.  With the far left Democrats in power now, the brainwashing system tries to make everyone the enemy.  It comes from the wackjob environmental movement where you have mafia members and paranoid environmentalists working together to extort money from people while killing them off at the same time.  A lot of companies are falling in line with Obama's evil agenda of claiming the life giving gas carbon dioxide is now a dangerous poison and mankind is evil for burning fossil fuels.  It goes on from there to say that any human acitivity is inherently evil.  Its a cult, like a religion.  They teach that nature is absolute and shouldn't be changed in any way especially by man, even though it has changed for billions of years.  They work to convince more and more people of the lie that mankind is destroying the planet.  The solution is to vote Republican.  I know it sounds counter intuitive on a drug message board, but in fact it is the Republicans who want to legalize drugs and end war.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: GI_Luvmoney]
    #11884052 -

Look at the genocide plotters here
http://peakoil.com/environment/


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: GI_Luvmoney]
    #11884063 -

The Democratic Party has opposed ANWR exploration, coal-to-liquids technology, oil shale exploration, outer continental shelf (OCS) exploration and increasing refinery capacity
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives2/2008/06/020696.php


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: GI_Luvmoney]
    #11884280 -

GI_Luvmoney said:
:tinfoil:





...aaaand /thread


--------------------
The story goes, or the way that I was told
There was a king that always felt too high and then he fell too low
And so he called all the wise men to the hall
And begged them for a gift to end the rises and the falls
But here’s the thing, they came back with a ring
It was simple and was plainly unbefitting of a king
Engraved in black, it had no front or back
But there were words around the band that said
Just know: This Too Shall Pass


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: NobodyCares]
    #11885987 -

Don't forget to study all those links carefully.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ancient Drugs is on history channel now Madtowntripper 1,616 11 04/23/04 02:15 PM
by Dankman
* History channel rocks Delyrium 1,295 15 11/20/03 11:07 PM
by ZippoZ
* LSD Special on History Channel oneducktwoducks 1,129 17 03/24/04 09:53 PM
by baraka
* The channel that used to be neat
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 4,574 40 08/25/03 09:38 PM
by cdchriscd
* History of the shroomery
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rob_K 11,404 63 09/18/07 09:36 AM
by The_Ghost
* The Discovery Channel Song: I love it!!!! MOTH 1,698 10 05/23/04 09:16 PM
by OldSpice
* I'm disappointed in the Discovery Channel MOTH 1,255 9 05/10/04 04:03 PM
by Barbi
* "Reality" TV shows needs to DIE! ToTheSummit 1,384 7 02/28/03 10:21 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,165 topic views. 5 members, 396 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.