Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe * 1
    #11819839 -

Just change the History Channel to the 'We're all Going To Die Soon Channel.'

They love the worst case scenario for any possible occurrence no matter how insane it might be.

Plus, for the hell of it. They say fuck the disaster that destroys all humans.

No one cares about that.

We're going to make a series where what life would be like with out people if everyone dropped dead right now.

If History Channel was god, he'd be beating off at everyone dying right now.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #11819852 -

They want you to be afraids!  :tinfoil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: Jordanian]
    #11819856 -

Jordanian said:
They want you to be afraids!  :tinfoil:



Thi$.


I like to call it the Hi$tory Ch$nn$l


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #11819859 -

Word.

They play the same shows every day.

Where's the drugs and wild west stuff?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: SprewellSleeve]
    #11819874 -

it's the nostradamous effect in effect, gentlemen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: SprewellSleeve]
    #11819876 -

that is so funny that you made this thread cause no lie I was thinking this 8 hours ago

weird shit man :tinfoil:


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: SprewellSleeve]
    #11819877 -

do u live in Haiti?? ..:vaped:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: SprewellSleeve]
    #11819879 -

its probably what got the highest ratings, so they started playing lots of it, makes sense considering most of the stuff before was just boring WW2 docs


--------------------
-_-_-_-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: akira_akuma]
    #11819885 -

Disaster shows are kind of fucked. My older brother likes to watch a few about airplane crashes without survivors. Something like that. Just mayhem, panic, and crash every episode, AFAIK.

At the risk of sounding pretentious or something, where's the entertainment in that? :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: Cameron]
    #11819888 -

Cameron said:
Disaster shows are kind of fucked. My older brother likes to watch a few about airplane crashes without survivors. Something like that. Just mayhem, panic, and crash every episode, AFAIK.

At the risk of sounding pretentious or something, where's the entertainment in that? :confused:



lol wheres the show in that? if they all die what story is there to be told...


--------------------
-_-_-_-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: themostpurple]
    #11819901 -

Everything leading up to death I guess. :shrug:

I make a point of not watching these shows when I'm over. He explained his obsession briefly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #11819934 -

They sure love money, not much different than Di$covery.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: Maurer]
    #11820035 -

I used to watch History all the time, then they started airing that

stupid shit around 11:00am when I would just be starting to wake up. But

I would continue to sleep for a while longer, but kinda that half awake

sleep. Shit gave me the weirdest dreams from being on in the back round.

Enough of that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: Jordanian]
    #11820546 -

The history channel was the only thing I use to watch.  Now they have all these shows that have nothing to do with history, and I can't even stand watching it half of the time.  I think they need to drop the following shows, and bring back the "boring WWII docs": 

Life After People :thumbdown:
Pawn Stars :thumbdown:
Ice Road Truckers :thumbdown:
Axe Men :thumbdown:


--------------------
The fire has many things to teach.
But so does the human experience.. which is like fire, sometimes you just need to stoke the coals and sometimes you just need to add a log or reposition the log matrix. But a well built fire will be much more self-sustaining than a poorly built one, and they all need love to grow. And don't fuck around or your might burn yourself. Must always respect the fire. - Shroomism

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: Happy2fly]
    #11820561 -

Don't you find it a little ironic that the HISTORY channel is all about the future these days?


--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #11820587 -

Hey now, like any self respecting foil wearer who plans on surviving the apocalypse I rather like those shows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11820596 -

it is getting pretty fucking ridiculous.

If the world isn't ending, we're following the footsteps of Jesus.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #11820608 -

I used to love the history channel, but the past month everything has been about either:

*Nostradamus
*Life Without People
*2012
*The 4 Horsemen & The Apocalypse

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: appleorange]
    #11820814 -

History channel has turned into nothing but a fucking reality show network. The Universe is the biggest pile of shit I've ever watched past the first season.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Pretty Sure The History Channel Wants Everyone To DIe [Re: pfxtc]
    #11821188 -

The only time i watch tv is when i'm playing it back on the DVR. It's a waste of time to sit there and wait for the program to come on, then realize it sucks, and that nothing else is on.  The history channel has had some good stuff in the past, but it's hidden in a lot of crap.

the thing that really pisses me off is how the discovery channel plays that stupid ghost hunter shit. It's on all day every day it seems.  They used to be good when i was a kid, but now it's almost all garbage.


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ancient Drugs is on history channel now Madtowntripper 1,616 11 04/23/04 02:15 PM
by Dankman
* History channel rocks Delyrium 1,294 15 11/20/03 11:07 PM
by ZippoZ
* LSD Special on History Channel oneducktwoducks 1,129 17 03/24/04 09:53 PM
by baraka
* The channel that used to be neat
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 4,572 40 08/25/03 09:38 PM
by cdchriscd
* History of the shroomery
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rob_K 11,403 63 09/18/07 09:36 AM
by The_Ghost
* The Discovery Channel Song: I love it!!!! MOTH 1,697 10 05/23/04 09:16 PM
by OldSpice
* I'm disappointed in the Discovery Channel MOTH 1,252 9 05/10/04 04:03 PM
by Barbi
* "Reality" TV shows needs to DIE! ToTheSummit 1,384 7 02/28/03 10:21 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,165 topic views. 2 members, 10 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.