Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: What slang have you heard for JWH-018? [Re: TODAY]
    #11352881 -

TODAY said:
thx, lets try one more...

how does the economy of JWH compare to bud on a retail level  ($50 8ths for example)



Well, I spent about $45 on 100mg the first time I got some. After smoking once to twice daily, sometimes with friends, it lasted me 18 days. You do the math :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What slang have you heard for JWH-018? [Re: TODAY]
    #11352891 -

it's way, way, way more affordable.  it takes like less than 5mg of 018 to get high.  you can find grams of 018 for anywhere from like $65-120 for 99.97% pure.  even if you pay the latter price, you're still getting like 200 smoke sessions for barely more than the price of a quarter.

but after having smoked both jwh 018 and 073, i have to say that neither is really that convincing.  i mean, they're great.  i do in fact get high off of very little, and they're quite flexible in their uses.  BUT, i still miss my lady mj.  both of the jwh are shortlived for me personally.  i've heard other people have more success, but for me, i'm virtually back to baseline after 90 minutes, if even.  more like an hour, honestly. 

but i mean, the price is fucking right, ultimate discretion is achievable, and it doesn't show up in piss tests.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What slang have you heard for JWH-018? [Re: TODAY]
    #11352944 -

$38 for .5g


--------------------
:deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What slang have you heard for JWH-018? [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #11352957 -

well i could be going on piss test any day now so that would be a good solution.  haha i smoke a quarter oz or more of pot per week and eat edibles on top of it so i probably would abuse JWH...not good if there isn't much known about long term effects.


--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What slang have you heard for JWH-018? [Re: Gumby]
    #11352963 -

"Peyton Manning" or "Manning" or "Peyton"











--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Edited by Learyfan (10/30/09 04:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What slang have you heard for JWH-018? [Re: Gumby]
    #11353522 -

I call it Jawa.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What slang have you heard for JWH-018? [Re: Newbie]
    #11353699 -

39.99 USD for .5g.


--------------------



"Leave your mind alone and just get high"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What slang have you heard for JWH-018? [Re: Shamanintraining]
    #11353744 -

39.99 for 1g :yesnod:


--------------------
Our thoughts create our reality.  :strokebeard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What slang have you heard for JWH-018? [Re: nice1]
    #11353754 -

I call it jade, flows good. =D


--------------------
~Our goal is to discover that we have always been where we ought to be~ Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What slang have you heard for JWH-018? [Re: Gumby]
    #11354214 -

:rofl2:



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What slang have you heard for JWH-018? [Re: Gumby]
    #11354290 -

jew herb


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What slang have you heard for JWH-018? [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #11356740 -

UnholyChild666 said:
jew herb



This.

And J-DUBBS


--------------------
Ego death from weed!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What slang have you heard for JWH-018? [Re: neopet nub]
    #11357930 -

Jawohl!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What slang have you heard for JWH-018? [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #12931232 -

yeah thats what we call it too, its amazing jdub and 073 we call j dizzle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What slang have you heard for JWH-018? [Re: FPU4eva]
    #12931262 -

Huffman










--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What slang have you heard for JWH-018? [Re: Learyfan]
    #12931369 -

I'm not sure if anybody I know in real life even knows what the fucking JWH-018 is.

...I think I should get some and find out what this shit is all about.

Would most people agree that it is not as good as potent herb in the long run?


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What slang have you heard for JWH-018? [Re: Frost]
    #12931489 -

I'd say it's more efficient than bud.  Everything but the taste.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What slang have you heard for JWH-018? [Re: Newbie]
    #12931514 -

i callit..itll do til i get some more kush ha..

im not a hater..but def isnt the same..i need a lot actually..and have tried 3-4 diff synth cannas.

a doob of some good medical grade stuff..i forget i even have it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What slang have you heard for JWH-018? [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #12931532 -

Yeah my tolerance builds extremely quickly.  It's nice though because it's so cheap, and even a heavy dose is tiny in quantity relative to bud.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What slang have you heard for JWH-018? [Re: Newbie]
    #12931552 -

I think it sucks.  I wanted to like it.  I have some for emergency purposes, but I might not try it again until I'm completely out of weed.  Nothing beats wonderful, wonderful marijuana.  :heart:











--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* JWH 0-18 false positive for weed... help!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ph33ric 29,904 74 05/23/10 11:39 PM
by Mchaggis
* Most drug slang sucks.
( 1 2 all )
Tyrone_C 3,190 24 11/13/05 01:07 PM
by browndustin
* Synthetic pheromone review
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,512 34 03/25/05 08:40 AM
by Shroomism
* JWH-018 Product Reviews
( 1 2 3 4 ... 25 26 )
justinsanity 57,621 509 05/23/10 06:27 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Anybody ever hear of the slang word: "BOOF" (I invented) *DIRTY* PsillyNilly 7,474 13 11/26/04 06:17 PM
by GnuBobo
* Chat Slang ? pshawny 748 12 07/26/05 03:54 PM
by l33tmouse
* Organic Vs. Synthetic Anubis 2,113 15 04/10/05 11:57 AM
by baraka
* Wanted: Complete history of Psilocybe cubensis cultivation.
( 1 2 all )
Baby_Hitler 7,053 26 12/17/12 04:51 AM
by koraks

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,005 topic views. 4 members, 14 guests and 148 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.