Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

Loc: Stafford, Virginia
eating an ounce..
    #1291096 - 02/08/03 12:37 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

How many of you people here have eaten an insane amount of shrooms, like an ounce dried or more....

what was that like? (also, how was your tolerance at the time?)

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCryptic
WarpedCndn

Loc: Canada
Re: eating an ounce.. [Re: Sombie]
    #1291170 - 02/08/03 01:07 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

someone ate around 2-3 pounds wet.. he went on a picking spree in a farmers field..

he remembers soo little that its not even funny, it made him quit..

--------------------
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

While the Trees Grow out of your Skin, Can i plant you so a forest will grow?
"When you want it, it goes away to Fast. Times you hate it always seem to last" - Marilyn Manson

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
    #1291191 - 02/08/03 01:16 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Yes I did. I once eat over 3 (maybe 4) full paper plates worth of total dried PF cubies... I dont know what they weighed, but indeed it was a stomach full.

It was one of the worst trips of my life. I started tripping before I could finish what I had set out to eat... I started feeling extremely cold and noticed sudden dramtic light shifts. It was like I was outside and a cloud would block out the sun for a moment and then pass...

I must say that the mothership did land that day for me. I seen aliens crawling all over my house for 8 hours. Everywhere I looked I seen Aliens SMILING at me!! I tried to sleep it of, but it was no use. Didnt matter if my eyes were open or closed, I keep seeing aliens with insect like bodys.

Later I thought that I was not breathing... I kept telling myself to breath..... was about as bad of a trip that I have ever had... not fun! :grin:   

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Offlineuser_exists
Stranger
Re: eating an ounce.. [Re: Jammer]
    #1291214 - 02/08/03 01:30 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

can cubes kill?

OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

Re: eating an ounce.. [Re: user_exists]
    #1291223 - 02/08/03 01:36 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

can cubes kill?

According to erowid, there is an LD50, it is diffrent for rats, mice, and rabbits, they dont list the LD50 for humans but I would assume it is unknown, would you want to be the test subject?

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_chemistry.shtml

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: eating an ounce.. [Re: Jammer]
    #1291231 - 02/08/03 01:40 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

lol i ate 10g last night and i swear i saw aliens. Man it was insane...something just did not feel right and it would not go away...like i had died or something..and i kept seeing myself when i would turn around and my friend could see him but not me it was so wierd i thought i was going to cease to exist or something. And he only at like 3 shrooms. For like 30 mins he was acting totally out of his mind talking about non-sense and then all the sudden he came back and was like wtf...where was i...i think i just had an oobe. And he didn't remember any of the shit from the last 30 minutes...he said he say aliens too and then i went into this dream that aliens put the shrooms on the world and when you eat too much they abduct you and replace your soul with one of them for a little while...i thought i was going to be stuck like that and in a mental institution...but it was over in what seemed like a whole day but its was just a few hours (the bad part) i also threw up everywhere at the mere thought that i was going to not exist. wierd...ill get a report ready when i get my thoughts in order.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #1291239 - 02/08/03 01:42 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

It is interesting how you seen aliens Jammer. I have not done that big of a dose of mushrooms, but on 7 tabs of LSD the whole world turned into an aliens theme park.

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#1291291 - 02/08/03 02:07 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

whiterasta wrote about the time he took an ounce, but it has been lost along with a whole lot of other extremely valuable information when the Other Drugs forum was removed  :mad: 

OfflineAudi0
have ur cake andbeat it 2
Female User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South !
    #1291313 - 02/08/03 02:17 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

i see the alien/monsters too when i eat alot of mush. none of my friends ever saw it and asked me if tis scary, i think its cool as hell. i also saw them after i ate 2 ft of san pedro. not like walking around, just in the walls, the floors, wood grain, when i close me eyes, the shadows, carpet, night sky, etc.

--------------------

OfflineShRo_0My
KillaHo

Loc: overTHErainbow, BC
    #1291336 - 02/08/03 02:34 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

No man, don't do it.  It's not worth it, you'll ruin the trip....just eat an eighth.  The onloy way cubensies will kill you, is if you eat your own body weight in wet.  Think about it....they can't kill you.....mush can make you think that its killing you, but yer jus trippin :wink:

--------------------
Evil is anointed, get disappointed
Guillotine to your spleen
You'll get defeated, you can't beat it, join it

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: eating an ounce.. [Re: ShRo_0My]
    #1291363 - 02/08/03 02:49 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

yeah there's no need to eat an ounce...... I don't know if I'd remember much of a trip if I were to consume that much.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
    #1291376 - 02/08/03 02:55 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

A friend of mine ate an ounce of field picked and they tripped the whole day and didn't come down till 4am

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

#1291416 - 02/08/03 03:17 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

No man, don't do it.  It's not worth it, you'll ruin the trip....just eat an eighth.  The onloy way cubensies will kill you, is if you eat your own body weight in wet.  Think about it....they can't kill you.....mush can make you think that its killing you, but yer jus trippin :wink: 

Hey I never said I am going to eat an ounce lol, I don't plan to, I just wanted to hear some cool stories ^_^

--------------------

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
    #1291817 - 02/08/03 06:20 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I met a guy with a great trip story. He ate an ounce of liberty caps dried (he'd taken LSD a bunch before and didn't know how to dose on shrooms though). Without going into lots of detail, or any at all really, my favourite part is that he looked at his friend's faces (after he spent a few hours hiding in the woods) and he saw that there were tiny little lines all over them. When he looked closer he saw in between the lines egyptian hieroglyphs.

Even on 5 grams things will happen that are beyond anything you could have predicted, and I can't even begin to imagine what an ounce would be like. It would just be RIDICULOUS I'm sure.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: zeta]
    #1291878 - 02/08/03 06:50 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

Re: eating an ounce.. [Re: ]
    #1291987 - 02/08/03 07:31 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

yeah, with about 1/100th of the original posts..

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
    #1292531 - 02/09/03 04:37 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Hmmm, ive been contemplating eating a half oz, and probably an oz or more for awhile. 7g is my current highest dose.....spinny letters and words, extreme mind fuck...but no good visual wise. Off of 5grams a couple weeks after that i "turned into an animal" in my mind...i was in control, but felt very primal urges...and the way i felt is best described as Animal-istic. I want to have mindblowing trips like i read about....maybe an oz is whats needed to get me there.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
Re: eating an ounce.. [Re: zeta]
    #1292587 - 02/09/03 05:10 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

yeah, with about 1/100th of the original posts..

We still have the old post`s in the archives and are working on moving worthy ones over. It`s alot to sort through as alot of the post`s are about the same thing or stuff that has no value. If there`s a certain thread you would like to see in ODD p.m. me and i`ll do my best to find it and move it.

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineJammer

Re: eating an ounce.. [Re: Vulture]
    #1294064 - 02/09/03 03:58 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

RE: "he said he say aliens too and then i went into this dream that aliens put the shrooms on the world and when you eat too much they abduct you and replace your soul with one of them for a little while..."

This is interesting to me, cuz that was exactly what went thru my mind back then. I keep having thoughts that aliens had brought the magic 'shroom spores to earth in order to merge with our bodies.

I also find it interesting that there have been things writting about 'shroom trips from hundreds of years ago where the authors describe seeing "demons". hmm... aliens...demons... not sure there is a diference to many.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

OfflineJammer

Re: eating an ounce.. [Re: Audi0]
    #1294085 - 02/09/03 04:03 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

i see the alien/monsters too when i eat alot of mush...........not like walking around, just in the walls, the floors, wood grain, when i close me eyes, the shadows, carpet, night sky, etc.

DITTO!! - Your describing exactly what I saw... cept it scared the "be-jevers" out of me.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom