Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I made valerian root hash!
    #12821193 -

I took some ground valerian root and put in a mason jar and filled it with rubbing for about a day, and I threw in some lavender and California poppy root for added effects. I let the alchohol evaporate and I smoked the remaining resin, it looks almost exactly like hash oil. And the effects are almost the same as opium, I felt a little dizzy and like headed, I felt like I was walking on air, and my pupiles were dialated. Over all the effects were far beyound what I had expected

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made valerian root hash! [Re: Musicandlove]
    #12821203 -

Hahaha! Good times.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made valerian root hash! [Re: Brugman]
    #12821207 -

I just ordered to ounces of valerian root... Is that enough to do that? :cool:


--------------------


Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made valerian root hash! [Re: Drewwyann]
    #12821225 -

Yes that should be enough, once u try it post the effects u get

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made valerian root hash! [Re: Musicandlove]
    #12821231 -

I'm skeptical but curious. Time to go digging.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made valerian root hash! [Re: EdgeChaos]
    #12821249 -

The lavender and California poppy adds effects to the mix, I didn't think it would work. And the tea smells just horrid, the extract smells bad but the smoke tastes very sweet

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made valerian root hash! [Re: Musicandlove]
    #12821259 -

I have a bottle of valerian tincture. I use it to tease my cat. I didn't know this shit gets you high :eek:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made valerian root hash! [Re: mellowparty]
    #12821264 -

It has to be a dried extract so that u can smoke it like hash oil or opium

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made valerian root hash! [Re: Musicandlove]
    #12821290 -

So I have to dry out my tincture?? I wonder why my cat reacts to it like that..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made valerian root hash! [Re: mellowparty]
    #12821320 -

An unusual feature of valerian is that the essential oil of valerian root is a cat attractant similar to catnip. The active compound in valerian for this is actinidine. -wiki

Edited by EdgeChaos (06/29/10 12:54 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made valerian root hash! [Re: EdgeChaos]
    #12821328 -

Valerian is a sedative. I tried pills once which are ground up root powder capsulized and I couldnt sleep cause i felt like i was floating above my bed.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made valerian root hash! [Re: Enthrall]
    #12821405 -

Yeah I just vaporized some in a glass tube, I feel spaced out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made valerian root hash! [Re: EdgeChaos]
    #12821586 -

I sprinkled my cat with the tincture and she went mad. Later on I found a massive puddle of piss in the middle of the flat :nonono::hellokitty:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made valerian root hash! [Re: mellowparty]
    #12832864 -

Do you think that valerian could be used for a bad trip as you could use benzos?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Valerian Root Or Krantom Resin? bobby87 4,232 12 05/28/08 05:33 PM
by Coaster
* Valerian root.. RonaldFuckingPaul 2,351 7 01/03/08 12:00 AM
by StonedShroom
* valerian in dog toy CptnGarden 702 3 10/31/08 09:26 PM
by iamconfused
* hash oil again
( 1 2 all )
drugsaregoodmmk 4,655 26 11/13/06 06:02 PM
by brainshaker
* it has to be the Valerian! Cannabischarlie 831 1 03/26/09 11:20 AM
by Cannabischarlie
* bubble hash Terrapin78 1,824 19 08/15/08 10:49 AM
by Tri High
* Valerian Istigkeit 975 18 02/02/10 11:44 AM
by nowwhoutthink
* hash noob here
( 1 2 all )
fear.loathingSF 5,335 28 03/28/08 12:55 PM
by fear.loathingSF

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,141 topic views. 1 members, 23 guests and 153 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.