Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I need to see a dentist but have no insturance/money
    #12801492 -

I have a few cavitys i can see in my mouth and id really like to get them fixed before anything major happens. i live in california and i dont have insurance or money to afford a dentist appointment can i go to the dentist for free/cheap? h


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Razzlesnaps]
    #12801493 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to see a dentist but have no insturance/money [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #12801508 -

dr_gonz said:
go to a university dental school. they'll hook u up



there is a college nearby for that ill call them lol i just dont trust kids still in school lol...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to see a dentist but have no insturance/money [Re: Razzlesnaps]
    #12802300 -

It's better than the alternative, which is nothing.
Those college kids are in school for dentistry, and everything they do, they have real dentists overseeing them the whole time.
You won't get dental work for free... but it's a huge discount less than what a normal dentist would charge. Something like 75% less.
Some of them might be able to work out a payment plan, but I think most of them want the cash upfront.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to see a dentist but have no insturance/money [Re: Razzlesnaps]
    #12802311 -

Razzlesnaps said:
i just dont trust kids still in school lol...





Wow, beggars can be choosers now? Only in America. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to see a dentist but have no insturance/money [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #12802905 -

Id Do it:gethigh:
get super baked before hand=D


--------------------
:alert: All posts by Sterben should be considered fictional and are for entertainment use only.
Anyone reading these posts should consider them all fictional.
:alert:



:awesketch: :awetongue: Trade List :tardpig: :datass:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to see a dentist but have no insturance/money [Re: Sterben]
    #12802909 -

Go to Tijuana.

Lost of good dentists at affordable prices. I know a couple that I can recommend.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to see a dentist but have no insturance/money [Re: Razzlesnaps]
    #12802980 -

Razzlesnaps said:
I have a few cavitys i can see in my mouth and id really like to get them fixed before anything major happens. i live in california and i dont have insurance or money to afford a dentist appointment can i go to the dentist for free/cheap? h



Call Obama. He'll help you.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to see a dentist but have no insturance/money [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #12804746 -

That's your contribution to the thread. really? GDIAF. Oh nvm I see it is the resident asshole...carry on.


Yeah OP dental colleges are your friend.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to see a dentist but have no insturance/money [Re: Digital Dreams]
    #12804910 -

How much money do you spend on weed?  I bet if you do the math you afford dental insurance by quitting for a while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need to see a dentist but have no insturance/money [Re: Digital Dreams]
    #12806554 -

Digital Dreams said:
That's your contribution to the thread. really? GDIAF. Oh nvm I see it is the resident asshole...carry on.


Yeah OP dental colleges are your friend.



I don't think he can help you though.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* dentist ninjacory 1,390 14 12/05/06 02:18 PM
by unbeliever
* Went to the dentist today for the first time in 4-5 years Lion 1,691 13 12/12/10 07:45 AM
by Razzlesnaps
* I think i got my first tooth cavity... MY LIFES OVER.. anyone has had dental problems?
( 1 2 all )
cinic 3,795 34 05/23/15 07:59 PM
by Adolin
* What is up with dentists? Great Scott 1,079 18 10/29/14 04:46 AM
by Great Scott
* Shitty Dental Work *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Almond Flour 1,196 26 09/20/15 02:30 AM
by Bitter Cactus
* Do any of you have dental implants?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
VivaLaMushie 5,008 66 08/04/14 02:09 PM
by pirate-blues
* are u guys as phony as my dentist?
( 1 2 3 all )
Sheekle 2,988 41 12/05/15 08:35 AM
by Asante
* Going to the dentist... :/
( 1 2 all )
Bundy 1,876 25 02/10/12 04:14 AM
by Bridgeburner

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
571 topic views. 3 members, 33 guests and 94 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.