Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Dutch police use 'decoy Jews' to stop anti-Semitic attacks
    #12788772 -

Dutch police are to use "decoy Jews", by dressing law enforcers in Jewish religious dress such as skullcaps, in an effort to catch anti-Semitic attackers.



Lodewijk Asscher, Amsterdam's mayor, has ordered the new decoy strategy to cut the number of verbal and physical attacks on Jews, amid fears that anti-Semitic "hate crime" is on the rise.

"Jews in at least six Amsterdam neighbourhoods often cannot cross the street wearing a skullcap without being insulted, spat at or even attacked," according to local reports.


Amsterdam police already disguise officers as "decoy prostitutes, decoy gays and decoy grannies" in operations to deter street muggings and attacks on homosexuals or the city's red light district.

Police in the Dutch city of Gouda have claimed the use of officers disguised as apparently frail old age pensioners has helped cut street crime.

"If we receive several reports of street robbery in a certain location, we send out the granny. That soon quietens things down," said a spokesman.

Secret television recordings by the Jewish broadcasting company, Joodse Omroep, broadcast at the weekend, have shocked Amsterdam, a city which prides itself on liberalism and which is home to the Anne Frank museum.

The footage showed young men, often of immigrant origin, shouting and making Nazi salutes at a rabbi when he visited different areas of the Dutch capital.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/netherlands/7846704/Dutch-police-use-decoy-Jews-to-stop-anti-Semitic-attacks.html


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dutch police use 'decoy Jews' to stop anti-Semitic attacks [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #12788777 -

:lol:


But really...

Maybe its because I am of Jewish origin

But I never understood why anyone hates Jews so much :shrug:

Zionism maybe,

But everyday Jews? :confused:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dutch police use 'decoy Jews' to stop anti-Semitic attacks [Re: twighead]
    #12788809 -

twighead said:
But I never understood why anyone hates Jews so much :shrug:



It must be somebody's fault I'm not rich.


--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dutch police use 'decoy Jews' to stop anti-Semitic attacks [Re: Doc_T]
    #12788814 -

A good deal of my mothers side (Jewish) is employed in banking/accounting.... :smilingpuppy:


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dutch police use 'decoy Jews' to stop anti-Semitic attacks [Re: Doc_T]
    #12788816 -

no, he's rich, he's flirt, and he's...nothing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dutch police use 'decoy Jews' to stop anti-Semitic attacks [Re: twighead]
    #12788826 -

twighead said:
:lol:


But really...

Maybe its because I am of Jewish origin

But I never understood why anyone hates Jews so much :shrug:

Zionism maybe,

But everyday Jews? :confused:



Same reason people don't like any ethnic group.
Thay are taught to think this way. Or just plain ignorance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dutch police use 'decoy Jews' to stop anti-Semitic attacks [Re: twighead]
    #12788946 -

twighead said:
:lol:


But really...

Maybe its because I am of Jewish origin

But I never understood why anyone hates Jews so much :shrug:

Zionism maybe,

But everyday Jews? :confused:


Jews didn't want to contribute to Germany but wanted to profit from it. Much like Americans hating Immigrants to be honest. Every one wants to hate true germany but half the world was against them and they still advanced until they were out numbered 10,000 to 1. Jews did live through it and in all honesty if Germany really hated them they wouldn't have bothered to keep them alive or feed them.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dutch police use 'decoy Jews' to stop anti-Semitic attacks [Re: Maurer] * 3
    #12788947 -

Quote:
Jews didn't want to contribute to Germany but wanted to profit from it.



Riiiight. Interesting how you 'know' how an enormous group of people thought about their position in a society that is long gone. I believe most jews in pre-nazi Germany had normal jobs and lived regular lives, in the process contributing to the society just as much as any other. Yes, some went to their a synagogue instead of to a church.

Really, massive :huxleyfacepalm: this one. Massive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dutch police use 'decoy Jews' to stop anti-Semitic attacks [Re: twighead]
    #12788952 -

twighead said:
:lol:


But really...

Maybe its because I am of Jewish origin

But I never understood why anyone hates Jews so much :shrug:

Zionism maybe,

But everyday Jews? :confused:



Jews really are just smarter..and im only half-kidding about this one. People envy the great success that most jewish people seem to enjoy.


--------------------
-_-_-_-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dutch police use 'decoy Jews' to stop anti-Semitic attacks [Re: koraks]
    #12788959 -

koraks said:
Quote:
Jews didn't want to contribute to Germany but wanted to profit from it.



Riiiight. Interesting how you 'know' how an enormous group of people thought about their position in a society that is long gone. I believe most jews in pre-nazi Germany had normal jobs and lived regular lives, in the process contributing to the society just as much as any other. Yes, some went to their a synagogue instead of to a church.

Really, massive :huxleyfacepalm: this one. Massive.


I understand, I remember that America, Russsia and some places in the UK have this written for you to believe in.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dutch police use 'decoy Jews' to stop anti-Semitic attacks [Re: Maurer] * 2
    #12788968 -

'decoy jews' would make a good band name.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dutch police use 'decoy Jews' to stop anti-Semitic attacks [Re: Maurer] * 1
    #12789019 -

Maurer said:
I understand, I remember that America, Russsia and some places in the UK have this written for you to believe in.



Luckily, Goebbels also compiled an interesting collection of texts for you to believe in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dutch police use 'decoy Jews' to stop anti-Semitic attacks [Re: druqs]
    #12789034 -

druqs said:
'decoy jews' would make a good band name.



That's what I was thinking man


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dutch police use 'decoy Jews' to stop anti-Semitic attacks [Re: twighead]
    #12789117 -

twighead said:
:lol:


But really...

Maybe its because I am of Jewish origin

But I never understood why anyone hates Jews so much :shrug:

Zionism maybe,

But everyday Jews? :confused:



Yeah, I have no idea either.  People like to get ideas in their head for no reason and then run with it.


--------------------
"I’d rather to be poor and clean and humble than to be rich in mansions"

Scientist - Cloning Process

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dutch police use 'decoy Jews' to stop anti-Semitic attacks [Re: themostpurple]
    #12789152 -

themostpurple said:
twighead said:
:lol:


But really...

Maybe its because I am of Jewish origin

But I never understood why anyone hates Jews so much :shrug:

Zionism maybe,

But everyday Jews? :confused:



Jews really are just smarter..and im only half-kidding about this one. People envy the great success that most jewish people seem to enjoy.




That's okay though because most jews that are successful have no lives because they are working so hard to be successful, fuck that shit. I'd rather be homeless and lead a more exciting life than have to work all the god damn time.

I dated a jewish girl one time, she was the definitely the cutest girl I was ever with, tried to take it slow with her because she was a virgin but in the end she dumped me because I apparently was taking it too slow.


--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dutch police use 'decoy Jews' to stop anti-Semitic attacks [Re: davegrant73]
    #12789229 -

My family is Italian-American on my m other's side, my grandparents were the first ones to be born in America. For some reason, their parents had moved into an entirely Jewish neighborhood in Philadelphia. As a result, many of my childhood "italian" dishes were actually Jewish dishes. What I thought was manicotti was in fact blini, and so on.

Anyway, my grandfather once sat my mother down and told her:
"You find yourself a nice Jewish boy. He'll put you up on a pedestal and take care of everything you want."

To my uncle:
"You stay the hell away from Jewish girls"

(they both married Irish)

I've never understood the whole anti-Jew thing. You know that Italy had a very high percentage of its Jews survive the Holocaust, despite being fascist? It sure as hell wasn't the efforts of the Catholic church.

My theory is this: telling Jews and southern Italians apart is fucking impossible.


--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dutch police use 'decoy Jews' to stop anti-Semitic attacks [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #12789239 -

They need this dude..


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dutch police use 'decoy Jews' to stop anti-Semitic attacks [Re: Maurer]
    #12789536 -

Maurer said:
twighead said:
:lol:


But really...

Maybe its because I am of Jewish origin

But I never understood why anyone hates Jews so much :shrug:

Zionism maybe,

But everyday Jews? :confused:


Jews didn't want to contribute to Germany but wanted to profit from it. Much like Americans hating Immigrants to be honest. Every one wants to hate true germany but half the world was against them and they still advanced until they were out numbered 10,000 to 1. Jews did live through it and in all honesty if Germany really hated them they wouldn't have bothered to keep them alive or feed them.



It takes a real special kind of vile derangement syndrome to try to depict the Aryan murderers as victims.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dutch police use 'decoy Jews' to stop anti-Semitic attacks [Re: Maurer]
    #12789737 -

Maurer said:
twighead said:
:lol:


But really...

Maybe its because I am of Jewish origin

But I never understood why anyone hates Jews so much :shrug:

Zionism maybe,

But everyday Jews? :confused:


Jews didn't want to contribute to Germany but wanted to profit from it. Much like Americans hating Immigrants to be honest. Every one wants to hate true germany but half the world was against them and they still advanced until they were out numbered 10,000 to 1. Jews did live through it and in all honesty if Germany really hated them they wouldn't have bothered to keep them alive or feed them.



Yes Germany didn't really hate them, all those millions gassings, mass executions, live cremations, etc. were acts of German mercy!


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dutch police use 'decoy Jews' to stop anti-Semitic attacks [Re: twighead]
    #12791478 -

twighead said:
Maurer said:
twighead said:
:lol:


But really...

Maybe its because I am of Jewish origin

But I never understood why anyone hates Jews so much :shrug:

Zionism maybe,

But everyday Jews? :confused:


Jews didn't want to contribute to Germany but wanted to profit from it. Much like Americans hating Immigrants to be honest. Every one wants to hate true germany but half the world was against them and they still advanced until they were out numbered 10,000 to 1. Jews did live through it and in all honesty if Germany really hated them they wouldn't have bothered to keep them alive or feed them.



Yes Germany didn't really hate them, all those millions gassings, mass executions, live cremations, etc. were acts of German mercy!



You've got to take into consideration that some of these sick people don't believe mass killing happened...more disturbing than thinking the killing was ok eh.


--------------------
Není důležité co v životě děláš, hlavně že to dělaš.

You can read books about mycology and taxonomy all your life, until you actually go out and hunt mushrooms you are nothing but a bloody n00b. Same goes for mushroom cultivation or any other subject. Theoretical knowledge is nothing without practical application of that knowledge.
-German Kahuna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Genetically enhanced super police? Adamist 944 13 02/24/05 09:59 PM
by Dark_Star
* Fellow Americans - Police Road Blocks - Mandatory Searches?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Silven 11,642 80 11/25/04 08:05 PM
by Prisoner#1
* The Anti-porn Guy
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 8,108 46 11/28/03 11:12 AM
by Panoramix
* Police: Man dies after trying to swallow bag of pot
( 1 2 3 all )
Stein 6,893 49 11/20/03 11:02 PM
by OldSpice
* If I marry a dutch person, will I get a euro passport? zee_werp 1,649 5 09/18/03 08:32 AM
by Annom
* Dutch Film Director Theo Van Gogh Killed beejay 1,089 4 11/05/04 12:20 PM
by Phishgrrl
* Europe Gathering 2005 !!! (organizing and ideas?)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
stefan 15,049 140 01/06/05 02:32 AM
by Hamurabi
* "Parents...the anti-drug"
( 1 2 all )
FreeLaws1_6 3,479 26 01/23/05 02:22 PM
by Le_Canard

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,748 topic views. 2 members, 16 guests and 212 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.