Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Stossel 'The Drug Wars' 45 min legalization special on FOX NEWS [Re: Learyfan]
    #12769088 -

It was posted on the website http://www.tdpf.org.uk/ yesterday, so I highly doubt it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stossel 'The Drug Wars' 45 min legalization special on FOX NEWS [Re: aj123]
    #12769316 -

I'm visiting my grandparents who just happen to record Stossel, so I watched it.  It just aired Thursday.  That guy from the military was the epitomy of a politician.  He just skirted over all the questions with commonly used phrases that don't have any substance, and most of which weren't even particularly relevant to the topic.  I couldn't believe that comment he made about all the youth in rehab because of drugs.  Duh, its your "war on drugs" that put them there.  I would have liked more Q&A between Stossel, the audience, and his guests.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stossel 'The Drug Wars' 45 min legalization special on FOX NEWS [Re: Rocksanne]
    #12769414 -

KICKASS!! My dad Loves stossel and he watches fox new constantly, I hope he saw this sooo bad. He's completely anti-marijuana. But lately he has been saying he's for legalization. hopefully this video taught him something.


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stossel 'The Drug Wars' 45 min legalization special on FOX NEWS [Re: volcomstoner]
    #12769548 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stossel 'The Drug Wars' 45 min legalization special on FOX NEWS [Re: RationalEgo]
    #12771214 -

Why the fuck did Bill Hicks have to die?

.


And this was good for being on fox. I wander how many ultra-conservatives switched the TV off at the first mention of drug policy reform.


--------------------
Tenet Nosce


You tell me the music industry is dead. I tell you that music never should have been industrialized in the first place.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stossel 'The Drug Wars' 45 min legalization special on FOX NEWS [Re: NlightNme]
    #12771268 -

watching it now with my conservative brother, good stuff


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stossel 'The Drug Wars' 45 min legalization special on FOX NEWS [Re: NlightNme]
    #12771650 -

NlightNme said:
And this was good for being on fox. I wander how many ultra-conservatives switched the TV off at the first mention of drug policy reform.



It was Fox Business News...no one watches FBN


--------------------

Calico Kahlia come tell me the news
Calamity's waiting for a way to get to her
Rosy red and electric blue
I bought you a paddle for your paper canoe

Say you'll come back when you can
Whenever your airplane happens to land
Maybe I'll be back here too
It all depends on what's with you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stossel 'The Drug Wars' 45 min legalization special on FOX NEWS [Re: NlightNme]
    #12772721 -

NlightNme said:
And this was good for being on fox. I wander how many ultra-conservatives switched the TV off at the first mention of drug policy reform.



here's the face of the ultra conservative



dont believe me, then ask yourself why he's fought for criminalization
and stiffer penalties for most drugs, ask why he needed to draft a bill
that outlaws smuggling of illegal drugs via submarine, as if smuggling
illegal drugs wasnt already illegal, why the need to specify the means
of conveyance... lets not forget his boss who laughed at the smokers of
america and said the internet is a bunch of potheads while on the
opposite end of the spectrum, this lady say's 'marijuana shouldnt be an issue'


http://www.aolnews.com/politics/article/sarah-palin-smoking-pot-is-no-big-deal/19521768

this isnt a liberal/conservative position, most of your elected
officials fight to keep these substances illegal regardless of which
side of the fence they're on, most of those that support legalization
dont identify with either party

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stossel 'The Drug Wars' 45 min legalization special on FOX NEWS [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12772728 -

I would sex palin in a heart beat.

Pris, what party do you belong to, if any at all?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stossel 'The Drug Wars' 45 min legalization special on FOX NEWS [Re: PreparationH] * 1
    #12772737 -

I subscribe to my own ideology, I detest both parties and the members, of
course the democrats more so than the republicans because democrats are
faster to strip freedoms, an example of such, Obama and his war against the
1st amendment

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stossel 'The Drug Wars' 45 min legalization special on FOX NEWS [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12772753 -

what war on the 1st amendment?

and me neither, people ask me all the time too but I'm like wtf they both suck balls, we need more party's than just 2...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stossel 'The Drug Wars' 45 min legalization special on FOX NEWS [Re: PreparationH]
    #12772770 -

remember the video that was released where a couple of AP reporters were killed by some areal gunship while hanging out with some insurgents...


here's your fucking transparency

http://www.democracynow.org/2010/6/17/wikileaks_whistleblowers

you're not allowed to make the Obamessiah look bad

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stossel 'The Drug Wars' 45 min legalization special on FOX NEWS [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12772805 -

why would that video be classified? that's fucking stupid.  I'm glad you showed me this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stossel 'The Drug Wars' 45 min legalization special on FOX NEWS [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12772818 -

Prisoner#1 said:
NlightNme said:
And this was good for being on fox. I wander how many ultra-conservatives switched the TV off at the first mention of drug policy reform.



here's the face of the ultra conservative



dont believe me, then ask yourself why he's fought for criminalization
and stiffer penalties for most drugs, ask why he needed to draft a bill
that outlaws smuggling of illegal drugs via submarine, as if smuggling
illegal drugs wasnt already illegal, why the need to specify the means
of conveyance... lets not forget his boss who laughed at the smokers of
america and said the internet is a bunch of potheads while on the
opposite end of the spectrum, this lady say's 'marijuana shouldnt be an issue'


http://www.aolnews.com/politics/article/sarah-palin-smoking-pot-is-no-big-deal/19521768

this isnt a liberal/conservative position, most of your elected
officials fight to keep these substances illegal regardless of which
side of the fence they're on, most of those that support legalization
dont identify with either party



monkeys dont always fling shit,every now and then they use tools.


--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stossel 'The Drug Wars' 45 min legalization special on FOX NEWS [Re: PreparationH]
    #12772828 -

PreparationH said:
why would that video be classified? that's fucking stupid.  I'm glad you showed me this.




same reason they dont show anything regarding the deaths of soldiers in
the news and youtube removes it asap... because we cant make the US look
bad, in the case of Obama, he's trying to preserve his legacy

http://www.breitbart.tv/stewart-to-obama-you-lie-and-youre-frodo/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stossel 'The Drug Wars' 45 min legalization special on FOX NEWS [Re: Olympus Mons]
    #12772829 -

Olympus Mons said:
monkeys dont always fling shit,every now and then they use tools.



in this instance, the tools are using us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stossel 'The Drug Wars' 45 min legalization special on FOX NEWS [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12772872 -

I think he screwed up trying to clump it all together.

He's just and ass clown pretender, trying to be in the spotlight over a controversial issue so that he can suck in some money.

Everyone knows a bill would never pass to over throw the current system in its entirety, however a harmless all natural herbal remedy could make it through on its own.

He's parading you around like a bunch of fools.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stossel 'The Drug Wars' 45 min legalization special on FOX NEWS [Re: teknix]
    #12772962 -

Good info Pris. Shame about wikileaks I was really excited when that was announced.


--------------------
Tenet Nosce


You tell me the music industry is dead. I tell you that music never should have been industrialized in the first place.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rock concert drug stories! livetoride007 2,452 6 03/04/03 02:42 PM
by Chills420 version2
* 1 reason for the legalization of pot.
( 1 2 all )
Larrythescaryrex 4,741 21 08/17/16 04:34 PM
by ak47myth
* Penn & Teller call BULLSHIT! on The War on Drugs TheShroomHermit 2,630 12 04/29/04 06:42 AM
by Annom
* A drug war carol gdman 770 2 03/19/03 12:49 PM
by monoamine
* Jesse Ventura on MSNBC - Drug War Debate - on now. Xochitl 517 0 12/13/03 05:34 PM
by Xochitl
* Drugs are needed for our society to continue...
( 1 2 all )
DailyPot 6,584 23 03/06/17 09:13 PM
by triphead9428
* Good discussion on right now on FOX News Stossel About Marijuana
( 1 2 all )
starfire_xes 887 22 11/10/12 10:18 PM
by Ganzig
* wanna see john stossel get knocked the fuck out? KingOftheThing 1,121 13 07/25/06 06:37 AM
by Trav

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,290 topic views. 2 members, 14 guests and 109 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.