Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Recreational use of nicotine
    #12769229 -

I smoke every two months or less frequently than that. Usually I'll smoke if I trip and im out of weed. Sometimes when I'm drunk too.

Whats your opinion?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Recreational use of nicotine [Re: mellowparty]
    #12769235 -

that's usually how it starts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Recreational use of nicotine [Re: mellowparty]
    #12769239 -

how do you mean...thats sort of an open ended question.


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Recreational use of nicotine [Re: mellowparty]
    #12769250 -

I refuse to smoke cigarettes unless they are 100% pure tobacco, tobacco by itself isn't that bad, but they add so many fucking solvents and shit to tobacco and make it 100x worse than by itself

With that said, I only smoke maybe once or twice a year. I'm not a big fan if you can tell.

I like the buzz, but it just isn't worth it. I like weed way more and it has way less health effects.

I wonder if nicotine gum gets ya buzzed? I've never tried em, I'll have to one day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Recreational use of nicotine [Re: feifen]
    #12769259 -

i quit a few years ago. i'm over my addiction to the point where i can keep a bag of bali shag in my freezer for a year and its not even half gone. a pure tobaccy rolled cig is nice every now and then.. kinda like a cigar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Recreational use of nicotine [Re: mellowparty]
    #12769409 -

According to the smoking cessation dude I meet with, it is statistically extremely improbable to be able to "recreationally" smoke at a constant relatively low rate of use.  Don't get addicted man!  That shit sucks cock.  :piratebattle:


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Recreational use of nicotine [Re: mellowparty]
    #12769429 -

Yes, didn't the indians use to smoke tobacco once in a while for particulate purposes? They used it as a visionary tool i think. It's quite good that way but be warned 'nicotine' is addictive. Don't get hooked if you don't want to. Those indians must have had a strong will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Recreational use of nicotine [Re: mellowparty]
    #12769435 -

I consider myself a non-smoker, but will on occasion enjoy a 100% hand rolled organic tobacco cigarette as much as I would with a joint.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Recreational use of nicotine [Re: mellowparty]
    #12769440 -

mellowparty said:
I smoke every two months or less frequently than that. Usually I'll smoke if I trip and im out of weed. Sometimes when I'm drunk too.

Whats your opinion?





thats not how the tobacco companies have it planned. they are banking on you getting addicted.


--------------------
"They call it a trip because it takes you places"
~TC


All i know is something like a bird within her sang/ All i know she sang a little while and then flew on/Tell me all that you know, i'll show you snow and rain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Recreational use of nicotine [Re: deadHead321]
    #12769449 -

That's why you can never buy them in singles.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Recreational use of nicotine [Re: mellowparty]
    #12769453 -

I only ever smoke tobacco when I'm on other drugs.:facepalm: Lol.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Recreational use of nicotine [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #12769491 -

I just realized how fucked up this is. Tobacco :nono: mmkay


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Recreational use of nicotine [Re: Ahimsa]
    #12769505 -

Ahimsa said:
Yes, didn't the indians use to smoke tobacco once in a while for particulate purposes? They used it as a visionary tool i think. It's quite good that way but be warned 'nicotine' is addictive. Don't get hooked if you don't want to. Those indians must have had a strong will.



I thought they used a different variety that had other stuff in it besides the nicotine.  I thought there was another type that had hallucinogenic effects...  I could be wrong though


--------------------
This site needs some submissions.  You should probably help out...
NawMean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Recreational use of nicotine [Re: ChronicCluster]
    #12769585 -

ChronicCluster said:
Ahimsa said:
Yes, didn't the indians use to smoke tobacco once in a while for particulate purposes? They used it as a visionary tool i think. It's quite good that way but be warned 'nicotine' is addictive. Don't get hooked if you don't want to. Those indians must have had a strong will.



I thought they used a different variety that had other stuff in it besides the nicotine.  I thought there was another type that had hallucinogenic effects...  I could be wrong though



I think the proper tobacco plant is a lot more potent than commercial tobacco.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Recreational use of nicotine [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #12769619 -

I think that tobacco :feelsbadman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Recreational use of nicotine [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #12769621 -

ha, if I take one lungful of smoke from a cigarette I get an intense calm spacey feeling which at the same time feels overwhelming to the point where I might pass out. Then after that is over I start feeling sick and EXTREMELY overheated. nicotine fucks me up baaaaaaaad

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Recreational use of nicotine [Re: mellowparty]
    #12769623 -

You only need to smoke one plant anyway :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Recreational use of nicotine [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #12769672 -

Now we are talking :vaped:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Recreational use of nicotine [Re: mellowparty]
    #12769725 -

I think you're fine dude. There was a study a few years ago that reported that one cigarette a week has no statistically significant impact on health. And I don't think it's impossible to use it only occasionally and no more. Sure, it might be hard to do, but it's not impossible.

Having said that, I've smoked maybe 15 times total and none in the last three years, and I still occasionally get fairly strong cravings. I just don't give in to them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Nicotine patches... some1whoisntme 980 10 02/10/08 06:24 PM
by Ziggen
* I am quitting dependence forming substances used for recreation besides cannabis
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Doctor_Dick 9,937 132 06/26/10 11:47 PM
by Dr. Bliss
* Nicotine out of a depression. Ecigs can't be stopped.
( 1 2 3 all )
NoAgenda 7,086 43 04/26/09 12:20 AM
by Papaver
* Recreation HappyTrippin 1,686 18 01/27/09 04:55 PM
by MisterMuscaria
* Aldous Huxley - Visionary Genius? bradmassive 460 3 03/14/08 06:09 PM
by gema
* List the drugs you've tried recreationally!
( 1 2 3 all )
isaacein 5,861 53 09/26/08 12:24 PM
by Tomandjerry58
* favorite non recreational drug Cannabischarlie 792 17 08/25/08 03:03 PM
by Dickhead
* where can I find info on extracting nicotine
( 1 2 all )
arainbow 2,289 30 05/22/09 12:23 AM
by arainbow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,039 topic views. 9 members, 63 guests and 233 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.