Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Funny story.
    #1275804 -

I smoke pot daily, but usually just a joint, or a bong hit. However, on the weekends, I smoke a bit more. So, it's 3am Monday morning, I'd been smoking pot all weekend, and I was sitting down, to do what else but smoke another bowl. All the sudden I notice, I can see what looks like flashing lights. I say, "Hrm, that's odd". So I stumble to the window, and what do I see? My whole building is surrounded by cops (about six cars). I freak out. Spray lysol, hide my bong, and sit for a minute. Then, for some reason, I thought it would be a good idea to go throw the trash out. I open my door, and bam! Four cops are standing outside, and there I stand, torn boxers, wife beater full of holes and stained, beat red eyes, holding my "keyfood" trash bag. A moment of silence, I'm thinking about who's going to bail me out of jail. Finally, after eyeing me for a while, and me not moving, one of the cops says "Did you hear anything strange about an hour about?". I panic, I can't think if I did or not. Then I remember it doesn't matter, and attempt to play it cool "No, no I can't say that I did. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go dispose of this waste, good day." I semi jog to the trash room, and back. Unintentionally slam my door, then noisily jam a broom between the door and wall, retreat to my bedroom, and pray. Luckily nothing happened. When all the cop cars pull away, I smoke an nice bowl to relax, of course As it happens someone running from the cops ran on the buildings roof, so I heard the next day. I thought people might get a kick out of my sheer stupidity.


--------------------
Did they get you to trade, your heroes for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for a cool breeze? Cold comfort for change? And did you exchange, a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in the cage?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funny story. [Re: motatraehrehtom]
    #1276023 -

I'd say you did pretty well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funny story. [Re: motatraehrehtom]
    #1276589 -

your mistake was being afraid, next time have no worries


--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.


Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funny story. [Re: motatraehrehtom]
    #1276602 -

dont panic, next time eat all ur weed  :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Funny story about Drum circle in Woods orizon 2,769 12 06/16/14 01:15 PM
by Turtletotem
* Found Unintentional Porn NewbieS 957 5 07/15/06 12:00 PM
by SouthPArk
* Funny... DiploidM 491 0 09/15/04 03:58 PM
by Diploid
* Post Funny Pictures/Things!
( 1 2 all )
OuchITripped 6,314 36 08/10/04 02:18 AM
by OuchITripped
* Funny Stuff JettaJay 833 14 03/08/05 05:50 PM
by afoaf
* Funny things you've witnessed someone high/tripping doing Tyrone_C 3,018 18 06/04/10 05:58 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Has anybody ever stumbled upon marijuana growing?
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,216 32 06/23/05 03:25 PM
by afoaf
* God.....I hate trash RandalFlagg 897 4 04/24/05 12:03 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
659 topic views. 2 members, 74 guests and 185 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.