Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12759485 -

It's true that not just any prissy faggot can sell drugs.

I told you you were being a facetious twat because you were, are you saying you weren't?

The reason I said you should go sell drugs is because you're saying that selling drugs isn't hard at all.


How you use all of this and translate it into meaning that being drugs = being a man is beyond me. :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12759495 -

Yes it is as easy as you think. Ive seen 10 year old poor black kids with zero schooling sell drugs. Are you retarded? How hard is it...really? Ive been around drugs nearly my whole life. If you know 2nd grade math, you can sell drugs. It takes more skill to be a worthless fucking prostitute than to sell drugs.

Is this a joke or what? I cant believe this is even being argued....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12759513 -

That's because those 10 year old black kids are not prissy faggots, age does not have anything to do with this.

You really think all it takes is math skills to sell drugs, really? Go sell some crack, dude, you'll be jacked within the first hour. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12759531 -

Tell me how I was being a facetious twat.
And sorry for coming across alittle strong anon 4..
I'm just tired of hearing that a dealer has to work just as hard as anyone else to make money.
I think it's bullshit, but that's just my opinion.
I know several dealers that can barely maintain cashier jobs, or simple construction jobs, but have no problem sellin pills.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12759541 -

I never said that they have to work just as hard, I just said that there is SOME work to it, and it's not as easy as sitting on your ass and adding 2+2.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12759582 -

Yeah and there's some work to taking a crap in the morning and being able to read a magazine at the same time. Not just anyone can do that. Especially if you can't read.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12759603 -

Anonymous #4 said:
I never said that they have to work just as hard, I just said that there is SOME work to it, and it's not as easy as sitting on your ass and adding 2+2.




Yes, it is. I was helping my crazy mexican neighbor sell meth and coke when I was 14. Never "got jacked". I dont know why YOU would have such a hard time with it. I on the other hand, found it extremely easy. Anybody who thinks selling drugs is hard is a complete fucking idiot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12759633 -

Never said that I have a hard time with it, I just said that not everyone can do it. It's a lot more than math, you have to keep an eye on your surroundings, know how to deal with druggies, watch out for the cops, and all kinds of shit like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12759667 -

:facepalm:

Now I know why poor people brag about being poor. Youre like jugalos. Youre a family of proud fucking idiots.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12759727 -

Hurt my feelings? Whatever helps you get through the day, man. :lol:


Nice ninja-edit, BTW.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12760283 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #2 said:
Jealousy.


Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, I guess. :shrug:





I'm the poorest person I know and the reason I hate rich fucks is because they have what I don't. I don't want to live like them I just wish I didn't have to worry about food and bills.

Edited by Anonymous (06/17/10 08:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12760323 -

Well that's not the reason why many poor people "brag" about their personal life situation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12760370 -

They brag about it because they are trying to hide the fact that they are just jealous. Pride is an emotional defense mechanism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12760384 -

Yeah I'm telling you you're wrong about that, what was so hard to understand about my last post? Sure, a lot of poor people are jealous of rich people, this is only natural and there's nothing wrong with it, but most poor people who "brag" about being poor don't do so out of jealousy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12760458 -

I find it funny that you think understanding equals believing.

So how is it that you are a professional on the subject of what happens inside of a the bragging poor mans mind?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12760559 -

Anonymous #2 said:
I find it funny that you think understanding equals believing.


I find it funny that you think this statement makes any sense in the least in relation to the context of this discussion. :shrug:



Anonymous #2 said:
So how is it that you are a professional on the subject of what happens inside of a the bragging poor mans mind?


Fuck, I don't know, maybe because I grew up around a bunch of poor people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12760583 -

They are probably going for the tough guy persona and acting poor is a great way to help portray it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12760591 -

You're talking about rich white surburbanites, right? :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12761975 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Hurt my feelings? Whatever helps you get through the day, man. :lol:


Nice ninja-edit, BTW.



Eh wrong thread. I was going back and forth. I goofed.


So heres where this thread has gone so far:
Im not saying rich kids are better or worse. Im saying beginning an argument with something like "oh youre probably just a rich white kid" is actually not really offensive at all. Actually kinda stupid. Public schools are horrible. Not only that, but if youre poor that doesnt help and youre probably an unemployed idiot drop out. So sure rich white kids get better schools spoon fed to them. Thats a pretty nice advantage. Odds are theyre smarter than you. They have a much better education. Deal with it.

Then some idiot started a debate on how drug dealers are just as smart as pharmacists or even doctors, pretty much proving my point on how dumb he is. They have awesome skills not everybody has like the ability to look around them at all times, and how to identify police cars. Jedi kinda stuff. Then number four claims because he grew up around poor people, hes the poor person public relations chairman.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do people brag about being poor? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12763175 -

I dont think its actually pride of being poor. Its just that scarceness makes people more resourceful and that IS something be proud about. When you are poor you are forced to learn a LOT of things that wealthy people might never even become awere of. . .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Have you ever taken advantage of a drunk bitch before?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,518 41 07/31/08 12:25 AM
by Anonymous
* Poor kid Anonymous 252 9 01/31/08 01:21 AM
by Anonymous
* What's with the iPhone bashers.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,461 39 03/07/08 10:48 AM
by Anonymous
* Coaster
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,457 61 08/23/08 09:29 PM
by Anonymous
* I would share more of my life on the Shroomery if OTD didn't exist.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 4,910 122 11/01/09 10:15 PM
by Anonymous
* yeeeaaahhhh!
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 445 20 11/20/09 02:11 AM
by Anonymous
* Why would you wanna be circumsized?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,617 38 11/02/07 06:48 AM
by Anonymous
* Anyone ever kill a man(or woman)?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,264 33 12/06/08 06:02 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
3,112 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.