Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Am I A Pervert For This?
    #12749311 -

This happened about a week ago. At the time I didnt think anything of it but now as I look back on it it was a pretty disturbing thing to do. I was sitting in the back of a bus right next to the bathroom, and this gorgeous woman went in there. Long story short, my head was leaning on the wall and I ended up listening to her piss stream hitting the toilet water. That's the closest I ever came to being a Peeping Tom, well recently anyway....

anybody got any borderline-pervert stories to share?
am i a pervert for this?
You may choose 2


Votes accepted from 06/15/10 08:45 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I A Pervert For This? [Re: Black_Chamber]
    #12749324 -

:ban:

Invalid Poll.

:ban:


--------------------
you just need money to get laid - starfire_xes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I A Pervert For This? [Re: Black_Chamber]
    #12749325 -

Maybe a little weird, but I wouldn't worry about it.  Guys are naturally gross/perverted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I A Pervert For This? [Re: Black_Chamber]
    #12749327 -

Invalid poll: No STAL option.

Fail


--------------------
Best Post on the Shroomery
Don't criticize my mess unless you'd like to become part of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I A Pervert For This? [Re: King Koopa]
    #12749346 -

LOLOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I A Pervert For This? [Re: morrowasted]
    #12749355 -

:awecid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I A Pervert For This? [Re: Black_Chamber]
    #12749363 -

Getting off to listening to chicks piss is a sure fire sign that you really need to get laid


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I A Pervert For This? [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #12749384 -

im horny


--------------------
Best Post on the Shroomery
Don't criticize my mess unless you'd like to become part of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I A Pervert For This? [Re: King Koopa]
    #12749390 -

i have peed on my gf before in the shower

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I A Pervert For This? [Re: morrowasted]
    #12749400 -

me too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I A Pervert For This? [Re: uncivilBANKS]
    #12749419 -

i mean hey im perverted, i love seeing titty slips and short skirts and sneaking peaks, but listening to a stranger take a piss in the toilet is sounding a bit strange to me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I A Pervert For This? [Re: morrowasted]
    #12749427 -

morrowasted said:
i have peed on my gf before in the shower



hahahaha:lol: I have done the same. I didn't try to hide it, either. She was sorta grossed out for a second, but ended up laughing about it.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I A Pervert For This? [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #12749432 -

i'm not saying i'd really steer clear of listening to an attractive female urinate, then again i'm pretty, uh, wordly in my sexual tastes.


--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I A Pervert For This? [Re: morrowasted]
    #12749436 -

morrowasted said:
i have peed on my gf before in the shower



:highfive:


--------------------
Best Post on the Shroomery
Don't criticize my mess unless you'd like to become part of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I A Pervert For This? [Re: uncivilBANKS]
    #12749468 -

I like to define sexual dysfunction as something that negatively affects your life. As long as you don't get to the point where your like sneaking into girl's bathrooms I don't see the big deal. People beat their partners all the time and its considered socially acceptable (to a degree). Peeing is fucking weird to me, but I've got some stuff that some people would be grossed out about


--------------------


A cautious young fellow named Lodge / Had seat belts installed in his Dodge. / When his date was strapped in / He committed a sin / Without even leaving the garage. That's clever, isn't it?-A boy and his dog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I A Pervert For This? [Re: bloodsheen]
    #12749511 -

Beating your partner is socially acceptable?  Where the fuck do you live?


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I A Pervert For This? [Re: bloodsheen]
    #12749538 -

bloodsheen said:
People beat their partners all the time and its considered socially acceptable



:orly:


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I A Pervert For This? [Re: bbl337]
    #12749547 -

my mom got beaten unless they were joking..  it's not right

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I A Pervert For This? [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #12749589 -

RipVanWinkle said:
Beating your partner is socially acceptable?  Where the fuck do you live?




--------------------
:lsdabc: :feelsgoodman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I A Pervert For This? [Re: Majoses]
    #12749616 -

I would have talked to her. You'd be surprised how hot women are actually easier to talk to then ugly women. They typically are less complex, lol. I guess it really depends on the personality; but typically women who are extremely beautiful have simplier personalities then fat or not as amazing hot women.

At least out of the hundreds of women I've dated / talked too, that is what I've found.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Do you think Parents who spank children are perverts?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
245willow19 4,846 62 04/11/14 10:29 PM
by Northerner
* Texas court rules it's ok to be a pedophile or a pervert
( 1 2 all )
thirtygoats 3,523 23 09/19/14 01:24 PM
by millzy
* i cant be the only one that makes perverted comments to myself... right? Not Responding 528 7 10/04/13 11:17 AM
by Not Responding
* Where I got my name, RipVanWinkle RipVanWinkle 663 6 03/27/08 10:55 PM
by leftandright
* Help me catch a pervert caller
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,943 34 05/15/05 10:05 AM
by Learyfan
* Am I perverted for doing this? I think my boss thinks I am. Flux 2,720 19 03/23/04 06:59 PM
by Prisoner#1
* “‘Swiss Cheese Pervert’” Arrested, Say Police Synthe 1,550 17 01/19/14 09:03 PM
by Konyap
* Am I a pervert? Celestial Traveler 665 10 08/05/12 01:17 AM
by Snape

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,433 topic views. 7 members, 13 guests and 160 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.059 seconds spending 0.031 seconds on 23 queries.