Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
My night of drunkenness begins...
    #12728121 -

Just me, the dog and a fridge full of amber ale micro brew. Anybody...anybody? Too fuckin rainy to drive the scooter around and the girlfriend took the car to work so it looks like Im stuck for the night. I do however have a pool table, a loud stereo and a dirty house..so it kinda gives me that nostalgic "bar" feeling.

Anybody else?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My night of drunkenness begins... [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #12728129 -

I'm gonna be alone tonight.

But I'll smoke weed with ya all night long maybe even have some alcohol. :cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My night of drunkenness begins... [Re: feifen]
    #12728142 -

I'm out of weed and don't need to drink tonight.

I might be going to see "The Warriors" tonight on the big screen. 80's cinema gives me an epic hair boner.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My night of drunkenness begins... [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #12728148 -

I am waiting for my wife to get home from work, then we'll smoke some weed and start drinking :-)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My night of drunkenness begins... [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #12728169 -



makes me cheer up. im drunk as fuckkkkk...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My night of drunkenness begins... [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #12728210 -

Hooray I have accomplices. Let the debauchery begin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My night of drunkenness begins... [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #12728216 -

hell yeah!!
what are you drinking & doing atm?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My night of drunkenness begins... [Re: batheinthefountain]
    #12728230 -

batheinthefountain said:
hell yeah!!
what are you drinking & doing atm?



shh
mickeys
you could care less what i'm doing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My night of drunkenness begins... [Re: uncivilBANKS]
    #12728247 -

Tounge punching your moms fart box

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My night of drunkenness begins... [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #12728317 -

mines about to begin bout to kick back and lite a sweet and pour back sum cold beer im staying at my casa tonite i was out all nite last nite im takin a break


--------------------

Awebig Faggot said " Nice fucking question, shivers blood.
Seriously, go." ahahah A prime example of getting mad through a computer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My night of drunkenness begins... [Re: SouthernGulfStyle]
    #12728404 -

My friend flaked out on me, partially due to her being broke. But then she didn't let me know.

Thanks. :nonono:

I just smoked a bowl of some left over vape'd weed mixed with a pinch of wand hash. Put on some Radiohead and I'm feeling pretty decent.

:gethigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My night of drunkenness begins... [Re: Brennus]
    #12728439 -

Not too shabby. Im contemplating my friends and why theyre so lame. They get girlfriends and dont leave the house. I dont get it. I havent seen some of the best friends Ive had in weeks and weeks...some of them months. I STILL text them...going to the bar if you wanna shoot some pool. Hey Im golfing tomorrow if you wanna come. Hey Im gettin the band together if you wanna come have a drink...jam some tunes.

Half the time they dont even fuckin respond. Then on a crazy full moon after a few months theyll come out to a party. Yellin Oh man I love you maaaan...we need to hang out moooore@!@@!

My girlfriend golfs and drinks with me more than my friends do, and she doesnt even like it. Thats sad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My night of drunkenness begins... [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #12728459 -

all part of growing up bro i know how u feel i got lots of freinds that all they do is sit around and play with there girls pussy all day and dnt leave the house :shrug:


--------------------

Awebig Faggot said " Nice fucking question, shivers blood.
Seriously, go." ahahah A prime example of getting mad through a computer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My night of drunkenness begins... [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #12728469 -

Why don't you CALL and TALK to your friends. Texting people to get you to hangout with them is such a cop out.

If they ignore your call or don't get back to you, they are obviously not very good friends.

Infact....your "best" friends don't sound very appealing if they never even want to hangout with you

I never understood it myself. I've only had 3 people in my life who actively wanted to hang out with me without me having to talk to them first, everyone else I <HAD> to talk to them first if I wanted to hangout with them

Wtf? :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My night of drunkenness begins... [Re: feifen]
    #12728503 -

Eh thats just their style. Its actually how you get ahold of these flakes. They dont answer phone calls. They text. Dont get me wrong theyre all good friends...just girlfriends and work and scheduling.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* made a drunken ass out of myself, maybe a good read, maybe not samueljackson 1,168 13 07/26/06 07:28 PM
by eligal
* Another drunken story (Cops... again, Police Helicopters... again, Gang fight... again)
( 1 2 all )
StrandedVoyager 5,347 22 07/23/05 04:10 PM
by TYL3R
* Girlfriend problems plz help
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
MustNotBe 4,673 104 10/31/06 05:43 PM
by Cowgold
* I r want a girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 7,530 37 02/21/03 04:42 AM
by Leya
* My girlfriend just.....
( 1 2 3 all )
AKtoker 2,325 41 12/08/06 10:57 AM
by coda
* OFFICIAL SUNDAY'S DRUNKEN AFTERMATH THREAD TODAY 2,389 18 04/24/05 09:18 PM
by Skunk420
* guys buying drinks for your girlfriend Rebirtha 2,818 16 08/17/04 09:29 AM
by Pumpkin_Blythe
* Pissed Off Girlfriends. funkymonk 1,029 17 10/31/04 08:22 PM
by felix

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,161 topic views. 4 members, 13 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.