Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: The demon has been expelled. Pod tea withdrawal is DONE [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #12678559 -

Nah, I'm enlightened and I think its funny when unenlightened people try to talk about something they don't know.  I'm just picking on you, kiddo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The demon has been expelled. Pod tea withdrawal is DONE [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12678563 -

Anonymous #1 said:
There was plenty of sickness, yes.  Insanity, not so much, other than me going insane wishing the W/D would end sooner.  I spent the majority of my time either shivering in bed or projectile vomiting/shitting on the toilet.  I couldn't even get out of bed in the morning without extreme effort, it was painful as fuck.  It felt like I had broken a collar bone or something when I would shift around.  It was bad, but after reading of accounts of others on here going through W/D, I feel very fortunate.

The pods themselves were strong.  I know source discussion isn't allowed, even in anon, but if you know of someone by the name of Sharon that used to sell on eBay, you know where my pods came from.  Potency was never a problem.  Though the last few months I was using, I wasn't getting high..I was just feeling "normal" after brewing up a cup.  That's the exact reason I decided to throw in the towel.  I wasn't getting anything in return for my trouble and I knew if I let it continue to go on, it would just get worse over time.

I don't know how much I was using per cup because I never weighed out my doses.  I can't even begin to estimate weight but it was like filling up half a tea cup worth.  Like I said my habit was relatively small compared to some.  I brewed 1-2 times daily, sometimes I'd go a day in between without just so I could "feel" the dose the next morning when I brewed.  Thanks for all the advice offered.



Ok, gotcha. You know, when I get bad on pods, I like to subsitute a cup of pods for a STRONG  cup of coca tea. It's legal, but I can tell you from experience that the wanted chemical is in there. If you do order, always get the Novoandina caranavi coca mate. It's a good brand, and I have extraction experience with this.. yeah. What it does for me is give me a great lift, a great mood, plus when I'm comming off of it, I'll drink my cup of pods and actually feel it. Like burning through the stratosphere and landing in a cloud in the ocean, if that makes any sense.

Good luck man. I'm glad to hear you got straight, and that you only had to suffer for a year. If you do go back to it, just remember.. it's not a "bad" thing, or a "relapse". It's just a human learning and communing with nature. She can be very forceful and challenging at times though.

Fare thee Well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The demon has been expelled. Pod tea withdrawal is DONE [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #12678574 -

Anonymous #17 said:
Nah, I'm enlightened and I think its funny when unenlightened people try to talk about something they don't know.  I'm just picking on you, kiddo.



Look, little kid. Enlightened people don't go around saying "I'm enlightened, duh!". I know you are not so because of the way you speak of mother opium. If you had any sense in your brain, you'd shut your fuckin mouth about things that you know nothing about.

And yes, I'm just pickin on you as well, but it sounds as if you have a lot of road to cover before you reach uh.. what did you call it? En.something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The demon has been expelled. Pod tea withdrawal is DONE [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #12678586 -

Nah, the most enlightened don't worry about the ramifications of saying they are enlightened.  That is a game of words for the unenlightened to play, like you.

But you don't even have an answer to my simplest question.

What is enlightenment?

Oh and while I'm at it, you said you know who you are.  So then, who are you?

Edited by Anonymous (06/03/10 01:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* i don't get that high from poppy pods, how to get more high? Anonymous 404 6 11/13/07 12:55 PM
by Anonymous
* shooting suboxone Anonymous 759 8 08/10/08 09:05 PM
by Anonymous
* i made tea Anonymous 118 1 01/12/08 09:42 PM
by Anonymous
* 30" San Pedro Tea down the drain.. Anonymous 376 10 02/25/08 09:05 PM
by Anonymous
* Finally through withdraws Anonymous 159 3 02/19/08 04:31 PM
by Anonymous
* Opiate withdrawal + Hot baths Anonymous 234 2 01/11/08 11:44 AM
by Anonymous
* Poppy tea Anonymous 118 1 11/23/07 11:11 AM
by Anonymous
* is it safe to use heroin while on probation *drug test Anonymous 1,547 18 04/08/18 09:50 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,417 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.