Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
WebCam Refuses to work, and Civ keeps mounting?
    #12664243 -

After I receive nothing but stupid comments, and a few decent jokes


No I wouldn't mind if a mod moves this to Science & Technology. :snowman:


So for a few months now I've been getting these two errors.

The CAM portion still works, so does audio record. But not the VIDEO CAM/WEB CAM. :sad:

I still get audio. And when I take a pic, even if the screen is black, it takes a pic just fine.

Also, clicking the vidcam button twice often at least gets me a clear screen. But it wont record.

But I can usually see myself/etc...but when it's finished, and I try to play it back, it has sound but no picture.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm using a Toshiba "desktop replacement".

As for the other application locking it? :o I have no idea. I don't run VLC etc while trying to use it.

(Also, I mounted a pirated copy of Civ4 Beyond The Sword Expansion pack the other day. And even after a failed installation, and deleting it, EVERY TIME I START UP it's "in the drive"(virtually) WTF is up with that! Just for fun I tried installing to see if it would go through the steps. It started :shocked: so I stopped it. Is my computer "saving" this shit in it's memory? Is this shit actually.......somewhere? Or being "held"? (Seems like a giant waste if it is)




Edited by Psilocybeingzz (05/31/10 11:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* little help with "mounting" using daemon tools... wrestler_az 738 6 01/19/09 11:27 PM
by Gastronomicus
* Unsecured WebCams blink 2,925 15 08/07/09 08:42 AM
by RoosterCogburn
* webcam tpihkal 347 4 02/27/09 03:27 AM
by thedudenj
* Gamers...Can u help me figure how to run/install a game DeadPhan 1,612 10 04/22/05 08:36 AM
by Turd
* Downloaded vid game...how to unpack/install? TODAY 599 8 11/16/07 11:20 PM
by TODAY
* Toshiba touch pads... AbstractHarmonix 515 3 07/07/05 01:17 AM
by Tao
* Webcam
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 3,114 22 11/24/04 07:35 AM
by LouiseLouise
* Webcam Chat Sites? DeadPhan 1,990 12 09/27/08 02:18 AM
by djblackout

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
215 topic views. 5 members, 23 guests and 89 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 13 queries.