Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Blunts [Re: 420_OnThaDot]
    #6190361 -

The cigar/blunt companies must be making a huge amount of cash with the rise in blunt popularity. Welcome to the Shroomery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blunts [Re: Trav]
    #6190414 -

we get our philleys for .69, well they do, i dont smoke any more cause im retarded


--------------------


You look down at me and you see a fool
You look up at me and you see a god
You look straight at me and you see yourself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blunts [Re: emilbus]
    #6190798 -

Why mass up high grade, good tasting weed? :puke:  :scat:


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blunts [Re: Brainiac]
    #6190805 -

I mean they burn slower than joints.. but I love me a nicely rolled joint. Haven't had one in a while. You can really taste it in those

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blunts [Re: Boom]
    #6190920 -

blunts! woohoo!  :inlove:

I just cant roll well...


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blunts [Re: eligal]
    #6190936 -

aint a back wood?
aint all that good


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blunts [Re: notapillow]
    #6190952 -

Fuck blunts. Smoke joints.

As a matter of fact, guess I won't last much longer without one of those...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blunts [Re: notapillow]
    #6190967 -

:frown:


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blunts [Re: eligal]
    #6191150 -

I prefer water pipes/bongs to blunts. But if you were going to go for a blunt, you could always just use one of those 1 1/2" papers and roll a fat joint. I think I'd rather have a fat ass joint than a
blunt. But they are pretty wasteful of bud, and I would never do it with good bud unless for some reason I had a large quantity.

Blunts are kind of a party thing. When they're rolled people pass em around and sometimes do little tricks with em (shotgunning in various ways) and whatever but that makes em burn a lot faster.
Really, I havnt seen a blunt smoked since back in HS when we smoked a lot of schwag.

But then again I rarely smoke anymore.


--------------------
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the estabilished authorities are wrong."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blunts [Re: Boom]
    #6191330 -

I don't like blunts either. Mostly becasue they get nigger lipped pretty bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blunts [Re: gema]
    #6191369 -

vanilla dutch baby...#1,Here in central NJ almost everyone rolls up blunts.We roll them perfectly...and they burn SLOWWWW compared to joints and shit.

haven't u heard the Wu tant clan songs!?!? blunts nigga!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blunts [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #6191380 -

YEA NIGGA


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blunts [Re: Boom]
    #6191381 -

I've only smoked a few in my day, too wastefull IMO.


--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blunts [Re: Boom]
    #6191388 -

Smoking blunts or joints to yourself all the time is a great way to build up a ridiculous tolerance. A friend of mine smokes 15-20 joints a day, because he only gets high for 20 minutes or so. Why
do people do that???

edit: and why do I keep seeing these random line breaks today? ^^^^


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blunts [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #6191395 -

how is it wasteful? just rip off as much as paper as you can...thats what we do.Doesnt have to be a fat ass blunt,too much paper and it ruins it a lil.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blunts [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #6191419 -

The amount of weed that goes into the average blunt could get me high for weeks. Or days when I was at my peak of smoking.

Blunts are good for special occasions.


--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

Edited by alpharedecho (10/20/06 02:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blunts [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #6191632 -

low tolerance you have?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blunts [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #6191646 -

blunts are just nice because unlike a bowl. you dont have to keep lightiing it.. and idk to me its just nice to sit back, blunt in hand and sip on some brew.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blunts [Re: Boom]
    #6191685 -

Blunts are great once in a while, but nuggets belong in a glass piece! I'd hate to alter the taste of that "essence" with tobacco taste. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blunts [Re: Boom]
    #12646078 -

Boom said:
My roomate has lots of weed that in the end he gets for free, so he smokes alll day.  He never smokes out of a bong/bowl/anything...always blunts.  He smokes so many blunts.  I don't complain, since I
get smoked out for free.

But what's with everyone and blunts?  I think they're ok, but I love tasting a rip of pure green.  I dunno, most people that casually smoke are all about blunts.  Everyone says that they get you so
much higher.

I think it's the combination of these people not being heavy cig smokers and the nicotine infused cigar paper that makes them feel so much higher. 

What do you guys think?  Yay or nay on Blunts?



i wudnt take 1 microgram of nicotine for 1 trillion grams of thc does that answer your question


--------------------
:mushroom2::crazy2::heart::thumbup:

ey bra lemme get a puddle im talkin like this in the lot bra for u son gimme dat gimme dat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Does anyone else roll joints with multiple ingredients? 2Experimental 1,862 16 08/31/04 01:00 AM
by The_Red_Crayon
* so who here likes blunts?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kaiowas 6,759 73 09/16/04 10:25 PM
by Jenny
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,948 26 02/02/03 08:16 AM
by Revelation
* Tobacco in Joints oneducktwoducks 5,996 17 11/18/03 03:19 PM
by jetnos
* best tasting blunt wrap?
( 1 2 all )
stefan 6,007 28 11/17/03 05:37 PM
by _I_
* Half OZ Blunt
( 1 2 3 all )
duster 8,324 55 07/04/10 12:23 AM
by SmokeyKermit
* long term nicotine quitters
( 1 2 all )
shaggy101 2,766 21 04/01/04 12:51 AM
by FirstAvailable
* Cool Smoking Pics
( 1 2 all )
The_Hobbit 6,644 27 12/15/05 05:07 PM
by Origo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,631 topic views. 6 members, 17 guests and 92 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.