Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: U.S. Court Curbs F.C.C. Authority on Web Traffic (Net Neturality) [Re: urbanwolf]
    #12547129 -

urbanwolf said:
I agree that the FCC should NOT have the power to censor ANYTHING on the internet, but without any regulation the corporations will continue to control our lives. 1 censored website at a time. Comcast Censors Political Content




Umm you are calling an email filter censorship?  I mean It is true, but has no bearing on net neutrality, afterdowningstreet.org's website was still available to anyone, their emails were available to anyone who "unblocked" their web address.  If it is true that one unhappy person initiated the block by forging many complaints thats sad for them, and I'm glad that they got it worked out. 


I'm sorry but think to yourself about the power that the biggest 10 corps in the world have on your daily life, and compare that to the raw power wielded by the lowliest buerocrat.  Think about it and you will see why I fear the government 100x I do Steve Jobs, Bill gates, or even the head of Goldman Sachs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: U.S. Court Curbs F.C.C. Authority on Web Traffic (Net Neturality) [Re: urbanwolf]
    #12547136 -

urbanwolf said:
I just want to get something clear here, using your logic, you agree with showing porn between the hours of 12 and 4. Correct?



They do this in Europe, I don't see any statistics of signifigantly more warped sex fiends in europe than here...  Hell in Italy I saw advertisements for some stage show (I think I don't read italian well) that included a fully naked woman on a bed in all her glory, this is something that we would have sealed in the middle of a playboy sealed in plastic behind the counter here in america... Yes there is too much regulation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* sweet, i get to take the local PD to court!!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
fliped 5,799 64 07/25/09 04:46 PM
by Ferris
* latest supreme court descion phlegmmaiden 1,138 13 01/25/05 03:48 PM
by AnyColor
* WLCV.NET ... A Webcast For Hipsters Like YOU! Prodijal_Son 1,239 6 03/10/04 11:51 AM
by Prodijal_Son
* I got ripped off by a web site (BIG TIME)!
( 1 2 3 all )
KrazieH8er 3,755 48 06/09/05 11:56 AM
by PaulAtreides
* Supreme Court rules it OK for local Governments to seize personal property DeadPhan 785 1 06/23/05 01:09 PM
by gdman
* Fucking traffic school TYL3R 859 18 01/08/06 05:43 PM
by Silversoul
* Stupidest ticket ever gotten - I'll take it to court? novorua 1,116 16 04/12/06 08:28 PM
by eric_the_red
* PF's Personal Web Page -- With Pics : ) ChuangTzu 1,297 13 03/25/05 05:38 AM
by goobler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,406 topic views. 3 members, 36 guests and 146 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.