Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
EMC yo
    #12503372 -

seems like i make these threads once or twice a week, so top of the morning to all you shroomy fags.  already hot and humid as a mother down here in FL.  summer FTW.

hows life shroomery ???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC yo [Re: zSDMF]
    #12503381 -

Just got back from my girls house.  Great morning so far :awebig:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC yo [Re: memes]
    #12503398 -

I had a good dream turn bad very quickly! Still trying to convince myself it was just a dream!!


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC yo [Re: danlennon3]
    #12503402 -

At least you can dream.  I can't dream if i've smoked before bed - and I haven't gone a day without staying high for a few years now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC yo [Re: memes]
    #12503416 -

It was snowing today here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC yo [Re: HeartAndMind]
    #12503417 -

and it was beauutiful

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC yo [Re: memes]
    #12503418 -

You dream, you just don't remember it.

I'm up early. Don't need to leave for work til 10:30. Listening to the album Album by GIRLS. Sweet summer sounds. Reflecting on the year so far.

It takes a lot to make me crazy, and a lot is always going on.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC yo [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #12503430 -

good morning :smile:

i should still be sleeping but it's hot and i have a lot on my mind.  can't figure out whether i should just throw in the towel and get up or try to sleep for another hour and then start my day.....

schmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC yo [Re: yogabunny]
    #12503432 -

What do you stand to gain by sleeping another hour?  I tend to wake up feeling more groggy if I try to do that stuff.

Coffee is your best bet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC yo [Re: idiotek]
    #12503443 -

WAKE UP AND RAGE!!!



Good humid morning to you guys and gals!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC yo [Re: idiotek]
    #12503445 -

good point.  the thing is i have to work tonight until late, but hmmmmmmmm........im up, maybe as well do something productive i suppose.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC yo [Re: yogabunny]
    #12503451 -

just woke up @ 7am.  gonna drive to Capitol city in a few hours for a big bag of premo weed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC yo [Re: yogabunny]
    #12503462 -

Up and at 'em!

I gotta do something for me before I go to work or I go nuts! Read, write, meditate, or some mix of the three.

Today's the anniversary of the Kent State shootings. I can't believe they shot those kids. :frown:

it's also Star Wars day.  May the 4th be with you! :facepalm:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC yo [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #12503476 -

:facepalm:


MB and i found the sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeetest park on the west side highway yesterday!!!!

hoopalicious


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC yo [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #12503481 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Up and at 'em!

I gotta do something for me before I go to work or I go nuts! Read, write, meditate, or some mix of the three.

Today's the anniversary of the Kent State shootings. I can't believe they shot those kids. :frown:

it's also Star Wars day.  May the 4th be with you! :facepalm:



My landlord is having our roof re-shingled today, she called me at around 9:30 last night to tell me that they would be here by 8 AM this morning.  So there went my morning of peace and quiet and me-time.  I just now got our dog to calm down..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC yo [Re: yogabunny]
    #12503493 -

Oooh what street and the west side? My favorite place in the city to bike is all along that West Side pathway...especially when you get up to 68th street and there's a bar on a pier with slammin' margaritas!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC yo [Re: idiotek]
    #12503494 -

I'm :vaped: at work. My boss gave me a raise yesterday after completing my 2 year review
also met a shroomerite last night from the mushroom hunting subsection. Just so happened to be his birthday so I gave him a few tabs of wow

looking forward to a beach party tomorrow for cinco de mayo


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC yo [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #12503531 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Oooh what street and the west side? My favorite place in the city to bike is all along that West Side pathway...especially when you get up to 68th street and there's a bar on a pier with slammin' margaritas!




15th street.  it's just a grassy knoll right next to the west side high way but a quiet place to bring a bottle of wine and watch the sunset.

:thumbup:

morning hoop sesh FTW

coffee time!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC yo [Re: yogabunny]
    #12503538 -

my throat hurts


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC yo [Re: Deleri]
    #12503541 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC (early morning crew)
( 1 2 all )
LethalX5 4,753 33 07/29/14 12:28 PM
by pfxtc
* Early Morning Chat Terrapin77 1,487 12 01/18/06 11:48 AM
by Terrapin77
* Happy Saturday morning Thread
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 6,760 60 06/30/04 12:21 AM
by Fungushungry
* Yo listen to this crap I'm eating and suggest somethin better RedNucleus 894 14 03/03/05 02:14 AM
by infamous
* Heres to margaritas! Schwip 601 4 02/01/06 01:02 AM
by Schwip
* The Slammin' Salmon
( 1 2 all )
WakeboardrB 1,856 28 03/19/10 03:13 PM
by RandomHero
* yo yo yo
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 2,111 25 08/28/04 05:30 PM
by Adom
* Breakfast and a Margarita OneMoreRobot3021 845 12 07/23/05 03:56 PM
by Todcasil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
890 topic views. 2 members, 669 guests and 206 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.