Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
The Slammin' Salmon * 1
    #12207364 -





Has anyone seen this? New Broken Lizard movie. The guys that did Puddle Cruiser, Super Troopers, Beerfest and Club Dread.

Fuckin Hilarious, almost as good as Super Troopers. Too bad for some reason it got fucked over and was shown in just 11 theaters.

It's great. Michael Clarke Duncan is a fucking psychopath!


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Slammin' Salmon [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12207431 -

Never even heard of it, but I too enjoy their movies, I'll have to check it out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
- [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12207438 -

Hadn't heard of this BL film yet...

Downloading now..

Thanks!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: - [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12207441 -

Damn, 11 theaters? talk about bad marketing


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: - [Re: Ryan07]
    #12207476 -

Ryan07 said:
Hadn't heard of this BL film yet...

Downloading now..

Thanks!



:yesnod:


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: - [Re: circularvortex]
    #12207488 -

Seen the previews for this awhile ago. Is it out on dvd yet?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: - [Re: SalCato]
    #12207493 -

No, I think it's supposed to come out April 13.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Slammin' Salmon [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12207652 -

Thanks for the heads up. I hadn't heard of this movie. Just started downloading it, should be complete in an hour or two!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Slammin' Salmon [Re: MisterPink]
    #12207778 -

I got it from Demonoid and the quality was pretty damn good for a movie that hasn't made it to DVD yet.

If you liked Broken Lizards other movies, you'll probably love this one. I know I did.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Slammin' Salmon [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12208083 -

I wasn't wowed by it but it worth a watch.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Slammin' Salmon [Re: HuHEN]
    #12208204 -

I dunno man, I thought it was pretty good. The shit with Nut/Zongo was almost as good as Barry's shitfaced booty call in Beerfest.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Slammin' Salmon [Re: WakeboardrB] * 1
    #12208294 -

WakeboardrB said:
I dunno man, I thought it was pretty good. The shit with Nut/Zongo was almost as good as Barry's shitfaced booty call in Beerfest.



Ha! Mo'nique was like "Imma break yo Dick Off!" LMAO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Slammin' Salmon [Re: SalCato] * 1
    #12212037 -



--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Slammin' Salmon [Re: WakeboardrB] * 1
    #12212072 -

does this movie have any relation to the saying "if she tastes like salmon keep on slamming, but if she tastes like trout get the fuck out" ?


jus wondering


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Slammin' Salmon [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #12212182 -

No, it's a Restaurant.

Cleon "the slammin" Salmon.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Slammin' Salmon [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12221161 -

Damn, I'm starving. Slammin' salmon sounds pretty good right about now. :drooling:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Slammin' Salmon [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12221194 -

Disappointed with beerfest.

Don't like the title of this.

Should've been "trouser trout".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Slammin' Salmon [Re: Adden]
    #12221207 -

It was better than I thought but nothing can compare to supertroopers and club dread!


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Slammin' Salmon [Re: danlennon3]
    #12221307 -

danlennon3 said:
It was better than I thought but nothing can compare to supertroopers and club dread!



Super Troopers yes, Club dread no. Club dread was pretty funny, but it wasn't nearly as good as Super Troopers or Beerfest.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Slammin' Salmon [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #12224846 -

So I watched this last night. I thought it was marginally better than the movie Waiting, but nowhere near Super Trooper or even Beerfest. Kinda disappointed, I can see why it wasn't promoted nationally.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Help me cook dis salmon (PICS ADDED)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
NWlight 4,562 62 04/22/12 10:19 AM
by amontripper
* .
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
z_x_x_z 6,049 206 09/20/10 11:22 PM
by akira_akuma
* Salmon Patties
( 1 2 all )
Demonic_Chronic 1,251 28 10/09/12 09:30 PM
by Ballerium
* Is it safe to eat fresh salmon from the supermarket raw?
( 1 2 3 all )
Patlal 3,300 57 04/29/14 12:06 PM
by thelanzii
* Is salmon okay to eat?
( 1 2 3 all )
Knifey Mcstab 4,155 50 03/21/09 03:35 AM
by filthee
* What goes with smoked salmon?
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 3,305 29 09/15/09 02:19 PM
by Deity208
* Pictures from beerfest!!! and beyond! ZippoZM 811 12 08/22/06 06:32 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* King Salmon vinsue 812 6 09/28/05 05:48 PM
by Schwip

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,856 topic views. 1 members, 87 guests and 106 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.