Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Antivirus XP [Re: frith]
    #12447356 -

I can't try anything other than Windows.  I'm not ready to go there.  :crazy:

Moonshine:  It's a done deal.  I've already ordered the new computer.  They're building it as we speak.  I'm done with the old one.  Thanks for trying to help though. 








--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Broken XP Update Installs Itself, Even If You Don't Want It To DiploidM 724 1 09/28/07 11:49 PM
by AaronEvil
* offline registry editor needed imachavel 668 3 08/15/11 09:27 AM
by imachavel
* Installing Ubuntu to second hard drive somehow deleted the partitions on the first drive HagbardCeline 2,485 15 08/04/11 02:07 AM
by HagbardCeline
* failed xp install boots up on vista grassman 815 4 05/14/08 08:02 PM
by cleverwise
* How to install a different version of windows Oatman2000 1,330 13 09/22/06 02:58 PM
by outerwave
* Vista vs XP
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 5,039 56 09/30/08 08:17 PM
by supra
* Installing GPU Drivers Causes Black Screen??? need help by 5am tomorrow :) makaveli8x8 655 3 04/14/09 06:50 AM
by Seuss
* I lost my XP Pro CD. badchad 796 7 06/20/06 08:28 PM
by badchad

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, automan, Northerner
1,212 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.