Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]
Re: Anyone else NOT do texting? [Re: Brainiac]
    #12407065 -

Brainiac said:
bigboi86 said:
Brainiac said:
Dont do any crime via text + GPS on some phones...I have a family member, that's going down hard for this...Dumbass...:nonono:



I actually would like to know details on this. Just a quick summary please.

I know it's possible, but I would like to know how they go about busting people with smartphones.



Because its an fed murder case...He shot a DEA agent and sent a text saying it was done..They could tell by GPS were he was...



Well I don't have to worry about that happening lol.


--------------------

Anybody want to buy my shirt?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else NOT do texting? [Re: bigboi86]
    #12407533 -

the only benefit is keeping the microwave emitting piece of shit away from your brain.  I use speakerphone though. 

I feel sorry for all the fools with Bluepoops.  I hope its safe though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else NOT do texting? [Re: hayguyman]
    #12407537 -

Yea try not to shoot DEA agent after they buy crack from your mom or whatever man thats fuckin crazy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else NOT do texting? [Re: hayguyman]
    #12407543 -

I text because I got the cheapest cell phone plan my provider has, and you have to pick an option like unlimited texting or unlimited calls after 7.....I picked unlimited texting because I usually use my cell during the day and my home phone at night.


--------------------
:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else NOT do texting? [Re: ForestHermit]
    #12410259 -

Quote:
ForestHermit said:
The older I get the more I shy away from tech. The more I shy away from tech. The more peace I find and all the noise fades away.



:seniors::bliss::hippie: . . .                                               
Quote:
vinsue said...Unless I want to pretend like I'm 35 years younger than I am.


:smirk::oldman: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Text messaging
( 1 2 all )
MrNatural 3,559 27 04/27/07 04:14 PM
by Iron_Hymen
* Texting and why I'm not a fan...
( 1 2 all )
OctoberLeigh 2,385 34 10/27/10 01:58 AM
by Enjoywho
* People addicted to texting
( 1 2 all )
Glenners 2,151 37 05/03/09 02:41 AM
by igwna
* Stupid ass mass holiday text messages Gumby 2,073 14 12/25/08 03:58 PM
by Druggie04
* Britain's attempt to stop teens from texting while driving...
( 1 2 all )
P-O 2,763 36 08/25/09 10:58 PM
by Gastronomicus
* Drug text messages- are they risky/stupid? skatealex2 1,527 14 06/05/09 02:46 AM
by I AM SWIM
* do you text goodbye? JT 514 13 02/12/10 12:33 AM
by wildchild68
* I only answer text messages with "call me dammit" despisedicon 1,897 12 06/30/06 07:24 AM
by Dfekt

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,094 topic views. 4 members, 382 guests and 132 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.