Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >
Official Psytrance thread. * 9
    #12377581 -

You know, I have loved psytrance since I found old school hallucinognen, and it is the 1 genre I have never actually gotten sick of.  There have been periods where I dug more music more, but I always come back.  :dj::vaped:

Hopfully going to the last outdoor of the season, out in cascadia forest, OR.




--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Edited by Psy Baba (10/01/10 11:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psytrance thread. [Re: Psy Baba] * 1
    #12377609 -

I hope this thread survives for once.

Because now i'm to tired to post a lot of shit but i'd like to get some partypics, drugfaces, goa people, music on here :awehigh:

Lets start with a good free album:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/tsabeat-warp-speed-ep/

I'm more of a fan of darkpsy, goatrance then psytrance though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psytrance thread. [Re: Beanhead] * 2
    #12377618 -

I love infected mushroom, shpongle, and alien project :mushroom2:


--------------------
   
I wish to become enlightened, to know bliss, to be a pure expression of joy, to slake my insatiable thirst.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psytrance thread. [Re: Psy Baba] * 2
    #12377630 -

Went to a psytrance free party (rave) on Sunday morning, early. Got another next week as well.

Love the psy, always a great crowd there. Is the psy crowd in the US all :coaster: types? In UK we get the wizened acid heads, not too many pikeys.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psytrance thread. [Re: mongo lloyd] * 1
    #12377644 -

mongo lloyd said:
Went to a psytrance free party (rave) on Sunday morning, early. Got another next week as well.

Love the psy, always a great crowd there. Is the psy crowd in the US all :coaster: types? In UK we get the wizened acid heads, not too many pikeys.



:lol:

:rave:

you start being more awesome and awesome by every post I read from you. Belgium is massive with all the goa/darkpsy parties. Epic :smile:


Edited by Beanhead (11/24/11 03:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psytrance thread. [Re: mongo lloyd] * 1
    #12377650 -

mongo lloyd said:
Went to a psytrance free party (rave) on Sunday morning, early. Got another next week as well.

Love the psy, always a great crowd there. Is the psy crowd in the US all :coaster: types? In UK we get the wizened acid heads, not too many pikeys.



I have not found the elusive psy following in my town yet, but I have been told they are around.  I was told but am not 100% on it, that Goa gill comes to PDX once a year and plays a 24 hour set with a porta-potty behind the dj stage. lol


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psytrance thread. [Re: Psy Baba] * 1
    #12377663 -

:stonedjerk:

goa gil's 24h parties make me horny (been to one to)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psytrance thread. [Re: Beanhead] * 1
    #12377672 -

Beanhead said:
:stonedjerk:

goa gil's 24h parties make me horny (been to one to)



so it was not a myth........I must investigate.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psytrance thread. [Re: Psy Baba] * 1
    #12377685 -

Are there any other Psytrance producers on the shroomery?  it would be SOO sick to make a compilation.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psytrance thread. [Re: Psy Baba] * 1
    #12377711 -

Hey Dune, which is your favorite track on ur myspace?


--------------------
   
I wish to become enlightened, to know bliss, to be a pure expression of joy, to slake my insatiable thirst.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psytrance thread. [Re: LustfulLinsanity] * 1
    #12377728 -

I wish I was producing Dune.

Don't have the funds for it right now, wait a few years and you'll see some beanhead trax :wink:

24h party was in Berlin & if you ever do come to Belgium you'd be suprised by how many parties there are (weekly... and more then one :P)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psytrance thread. [Re: Beanhead] * 1
    #12378101 -

Oh shiiiittttttt


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psytrance thread. [Re: Beanhead] * 1
    #12378179 -

Beanhead said:
mongo lloyd said:
Went to a psytrance free party (rave) on Sunday morning, early. Got another next week as well.

Love the psy, always a great crowd there. Is the psy crowd in the US all :coaster: types? In UK we get the wizened acid heads, not too many pikeys.



:lol:

:rave:

you start being more awesome and awesome by every post I read from you. Belgium is massive with all the goa/darkpsy parties. Epic :smile:

edit: crazy acidheads, drug takers, hippies & just overall weird people come to the parties here :lol:



If I'm ever in Belgium, I'll be sure to hit one up. And you gotta love the crazy acid heads :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psytrance thread. [Re: mongo lloyd] * 1
    #12378216 -

outersect caldera stream whole cd!
the whole outersect caldera album streaming!! check it out i know ull like it.im loving track number 8


--------------------
:tripmolecule::awecid2::awecid2::tripmolecule:]KILLEER TOFFUUUUUU!!!!
love life and live loving


Wizard of the Night

~Peace Love and Hippy Shit~

Edited by UtOpiaN-MiNdStAtEs (04/12/10 03:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psytrance thread. [Re: UtOpiaN-MiNdStAtEs] * 1
    #12378229 -

You got 2 http thangs in that linky


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psytrance thread. [Re: mongo lloyd] * 1
    #12378245 -

If I ever hit up the UK again I'll drop you a PM :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psytrance thread. [Re: Beanhead] * 1
    #12378256 -

Beanhead said:
If I ever hit up the UK again I'll drop you a PM :thumbup:



Yeah man.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psytrance thread. [Re: UtOpiaN-MiNdStAtEs] * 1
    #12378297 -



--------------------
:tripmolecule::awecid2::awecid2::tripmolecule:]KILLEER TOFFUUUUUU!!!!
love life and live loving


Wizard of the Night

~Peace Love and Hippy Shit~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psytrance thread. [Re: mongo lloyd] * 1
    #12378382 -

mongo lloyd said:
Is the psy crowd in the US all :coaster: types? In UK we get the wizened acid heads, not too many pikeys.



Funnily enough I asked this question to someone the other day as they all seem to be cyber kid esque in the states.

I would say more Krusties than wizened anyday :smirk:

Much more of a Goa purist myself, but I do like 'Pan Psychic', from more recent times.


--------------------
'Escapism is the Best Form of Reality'

Edited by Hinny (04/12/10 03:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psytrance thread. [Re: Hinny] * 1
    #12378421 -

ektoplazm.com

free trance albums [downloadable] covers and all, great site, lots of super music w/ sub genres. check it out.



some great stuff, great site too...!
a lot of very fresh trance, not just psi... but alotta that too. wow.

Edited by Biffzilla (04/12/10 03:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* the official your thread sucks thread wrestler_az 919 6 04/24/05 09:20 PM
by LiveByFreedom
* Casil makes an official LNC thread
( 1 2 3 all )
Todcasil 4,042 51 08/17/05 03:50 PM
by Todcasil
* The official MENUDO Thread !!1!1!!!! oneducktwoducks 977 5 04/13/04 12:33 PM
by Ripple
* blah....my thread got locked wrestler_az 1,582 16 04/24/05 09:50 PM
by Todcasil
* Psytrance??? chaserella 639 2 02/23/05 07:47 PM
by Ego Death
* New thread
( 1 2 all )
TYL3R 1,521 24 07/11/05 03:00 AM
by Burke Dennings
* RunDMT's Music suggestion thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
RunDMT 30,193 133 09/11/07 06:08 PM
by Shroomism
* *Official Sunday morning thread* (08/07/05)
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 6,523 32 08/07/11 01:43 PM
by danlennon3

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
142,289 topic views. 4 members, 240 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.