Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
.
    #12301449 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 12:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wellbutrin is having some crazy effects on me [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #12301453 -

fuck welbutrin

the last few times i took that shit, it made me feel like i was coming down off meth for about 12 hours


--------------------


BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH


A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Moronicus]
    #12301467 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 12:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wellbutrin is having some crazy effects on me [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #12301468 -

I never had any psychedelic aspects from welbutrin, but I did have some crazy ass dreams.

Have you started to develop the shakes or any loss of fine motor control? If that happens, it usually goes away within a 2-3 weeks. It's normal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Gumby]
    #12301478 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 12:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wellbutrin is having some crazy effects on me [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #12301479 -

that shit sounds pretty crazy

i can somewhat relate to your feeling of joy when you dream because you like that life better; because last night i had a dream that i had a script for oxy 80's. i dont even do opiates that often (and the last time i did them was over a month ago) but it was a GREAT dream.

when i woke up i was so upset.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Samuel L Jackson]
    #12301494 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 12:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wellbutrin is having some crazy effects on me [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #12301515 -

Actually yeah, it did. Made me last a little longer too.

Edit: Shit, I just realized that Chantix is doing the same thing. I've been crankin a lot more out since I started taking it again. Now alls I need is some motivation to find me a girl.

Edited by Gumby (03/30/10 07:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wellbutrin is having some crazy effects on me [Re: Gumby]
    #12301533 -

I took SSRIs for years

I refuse to take them anymore

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: morrowasted]
    #12301548 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 12:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wellbutrin is having some crazy effects on me [Re: morrowasted]
    #12301552 -

morrowasted said:
I took SSRIs for years

I refuse to take them anymore



Wellbutrin isn't an SSRI, it's an atypical antidepressant. It is a norepinephrine and dopamine reuptake inhibitor (NDRI). Also a α3β4-nicotinic receptor antagonist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wellbutrin is having some crazy effects on me [Re: Gumby]
    #12301567 -

Gumby said:
morrowasted said:
I took SSRIs for years

I refuse to take them anymore



Wellbutrin isn't an SSRI, it's an atypical antidepressant. It is a norepinephrine and dopamine reuptake inhibitor (NDRI). Also a α3β4-nicotinic receptor antagonist.


Oh. Well, I also tried wellbutrin, and all I remember is that it didn't work for me as well as zoloft. I was like 16 though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wellbutrin is having some crazy effects on me [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #12301570 -

I get very vivid dreams from the Risperdal I have to take. I've grown to rather enjoy them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Le_Canard]
    #12301591 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 12:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wellbutrin is having some crazy effects on me [Re: Samuel L Jackson]
    #12301678 -

Psychiatric drugs are powerful but subtle fuckers.

For the first month or two I was taking Cymbalta, apart from the emotional changes, my spatial perception was FUCKED up... but you couldn't really notice until to payed attention to it. If I closed my eyes, it would sorta feel like my entire body was swelling and shrinking all over... It wouldn't call it a tactile hallucination, but I couldn't actually feel anything, it was just my brain's perception of my body.


I know how you feel about your dreams. I take Seroquel and it makes mine, really intense too. It's exhausting sometimes. Frustrating, as well, when I confuse them with reality.

SamuelLJackson said:
that shit sounds pretty crazy

i can somewhat relate to your feeling of joy when you dream because you like that life better; because last night i had a dream that i had a script for oxy 80's. i dont even do opiates that often (and the last time i did them was over a month ago) but it was a GREAT dream.

when i woke up i was so upset.



I have those kinds of dreams too. I dream about getting lots of amazing drugs or money or whatever, and then I wake up...

supernovasky said:
The only side effect of note for me that perhaps falls under a column that says "negative" is a strange skin reaction. Its not bad though, not like a rash or painful in any way, just the upper layer of my skin seems a little dusty? Dunno how to explain it.



Make sure you are eating well and drinking plenty of water. IME, it can make a huge difference. On dexmethylphenidate (Focalin), if I just so happen to not eat for awhile, I get really strung out to the point where redosing doesn't help. If I manage to get some food down my throat, I'll start to feel better in minutes.


Do you get any bruxia (jaws clenching) on Wellbutrin?


--------------------
:blankbubble:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Arcanum]
    #12306526 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/18/22 04:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wellbutrin is having some crazy effects on me [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #12306934 -

How long have you been on Wellburtin?  When I was on anti-depressants (have been on prozac, effexor, and zoloft), they helped for like the first month, and then I was back to square one.  Granted, my relapses might have been due to external stressors, but they were generally ineffective in the long-run. 

The best anti-depressant that I've ever taken was shrooms.  After my first 2-3 sessions, I've felt like a different person.  Something that anti-depressants never did.

With anti-depressants, I always feel like my happiness was "plastic".  It just felt artificial, even though it got me through the day, I didn't feel better in any meaningful sense.

Now I have a persistent, deep sense of contentment that I've never experienced in my life before.  I think part of is the psychological issues I worked out on my trips and the other part is the sense of purpose they give me.  Iunno, I'm just glad I'm feeling OK now.

The other things I've noticed: my sleep schedule has returned to a normal cycle.  I haven't slept at night and woke up in the morning (regularly) in years.  I'm also eating more, so I'm actually scared of gaining weight now, haha.  I think these are just signs of being mentally healthy.

Edited by evilturnip (03/31/10 04:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wellbutrin is having some crazy effects on me [Re: evilturnip]
    #12306991 -

I loved Wellbutrin

Very speedy - lots of energy - could fuck for hours - was always horney

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Something that came to me one crazy night. DailyPot 693 4 12/31/03 05:29 AM
by Your_Humble_Droog
* Ain't it Crazy. Hooty 660 2 03/26/04 11:34 AM
by Che_Night_Soil
* Ever meet a crazy person?
( 1 2 all )
djd586 4,562 27 04/25/04 08:49 AM
by OldSpice
* The effects of stress on eyes (pic)
( 1 2 all )
Spiffy 2,072 25 09/05/04 07:29 PM
by Anonymous
* Hailing like Crazy!! cisole 791 7 10/05/04 01:50 PM
by Skikid16
* Crazy/Beautiful DoctorJ 534 3 05/14/04 01:45 PM
by Phishgrrl
* crazy weekend...
( 1 2 all )
Psilygirl 2,879 31 10/12/04 11:05 PM
by oDin
* Crazy accident on drugs
( 1 2 3 all )
filthysock 8,075 51 12/04/05 05:19 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,544 topic views. 1 members, 31 guests and 147 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.