Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
73,507 registered users
    #12290756 -

And the posting seems so little lately.Anybody else notice this?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 73,507 registered users [Re: SprewellSleeve]
    #12290774 -

I believe registered users also includes banned users.

There are a LOT of banned users.


--------------------
This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Inappropriate behavior.  We do not allow this type of behavior anywhere on this site.  This is your FINAL WARNING.

Also, if you believe that this is really a closed thread, you need to take a closer look...  It's still open.  This is just a signature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 73,507 registered users [Re: kanglow]
    #12290824 -

Shroomery has seemed a little slower lately than normal.

:shrug:


--------------------


My Drying Chamber




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 73,507 registered users [Re: Satori23]
    #12290871 -

I think you'll find in most forums that in-active users>active users by a fair amount. And at certain times of the day thar be less postin than other times because some countries are sleepin at certain times


--------------------
[

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 73,507 registered users [Re: chooken]
    #12290958 -

73 an adding by the minute :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 73,507 registered users [Re: chooken]
    #12290966 -

it's also spring break for a lot of people here in the States, so i'm sure they are out having fun while they can rather than spending their time off school posting on The Shroomery.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 73,507 registered users [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #12290998 -

:crankey: posting on the shroomery is the best way to spend the spring break.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 73,507 registered users [Re: mellowparty]
    #12291026 -

I can't sleep with all this silence!!!!!!


--------------------
:irishtoast:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 73,507 registered users [Re: cacharstar]
    #12291188 -

3/4 of the registered users are trolls I'm sure.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 73,507 registered users [Re: Kada]
    #12291244 -

Kada said:
3/4 of the registered users are trolls I'm sure.



:shoosh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 73,507 registered users [Re: mellowparty]
    #12291691 -

Don't worry, I'm someone you wold never guess as well.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 73,507 registered users [Re: Kada]
    #12291708 -

I like how a few weeks back people were complaining about how it moves too fast these days and how there are "too many noobs registering"

well, which is it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 73,507 registered users [Re: Kada] * 1
    #12291723 -

This place is becoming infested with morons, teenagers and pill addicts... way less mushroom eating hippies, way more pill popping tweakers.

:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 73,507 registered users [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #12291739 -

a lot of these people sign up to ask one damn question and never come back again:shrug:


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 73,507 registered users [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #12291744 -

i'm no fuckin hippie a'ite


--------------------
no

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 73,507 registered users [Re: GrimaceTheFrog] * 2
    #12291751 -

GrimaceTheFrog said:
i'm no fuckin hippie a'ite



Exactly my point. Thanks for illustrating the new ignorance that permeates every thread these days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 73,507 registered users [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #12291755 -

wow way to call me ignorant


--------------------
no

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 73,507 registered users [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #12291757 -

RoosterCogburn said:
GrimaceTheFrog said:
i'm no fuckin hippie a'ite



Exactly my point. Thanks for illustrating the new ignorance that permeates every thread these days.



...wtf? I think he was joking.

In my 5 years here, the shroomery is exactly the same...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 73,507 registered users [Re: GrimaceTheFrog]
    #12291780 -

GrimaceTheFrog said:
wow way to call me ignorant



I think you are. a'ite? :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 73,507 registered users [Re: PreparationH]
    #12291789 -

u sound like ur a hippie, i thought hippies were supposed to be nonjudgmental yo


--------------------
no

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 20 anonymous users Abudiwa 648 6 03/02/06 06:53 PM
by Abudiwa
* 431 anonymous users? jtseaweed 833 5 02/13/05 04:24 AM
by ShroomeroUno
* Anonymous Users OneMoreRobot3021 1,155 13 03/10/05 08:41 AM
by vinsue
* 47 registered.... TheDude 494 4 05/03/06 03:48 AM
by Konnrade
* 3 registered users Captain Loafy McPoopdick 441 3 11/10/05 07:40 AM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick
* 2 registered and 13 anonymous users are browsing this forum. MrNatural 1,248 12 04/22/07 07:08 AM
by Legend9123
* hey, you 18 anonymous users
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 1,892 24 05/29/05 11:01 PM
by Worf
* Anonymous users everywhere!! Who are you? blissedout 788 6 05/24/05 06:55 PM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,111 topic views. 5 members, 18 guests and 210 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.