Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Revenge, How Risky is it?
    #12274836 -

So I had an object of mine stolen from me, about $700 dollar value, and I know who took it.  I can't prove it so I have no legal methods of getting my stuff back, but I was figuring there are two things I could do to seek revenge.  Both involve following him home, and observing him for a few days (so I know where he lives and his in/out habits).  One involves destroying his personal property, and one involves destroying his face.

Optimally, I'd prefer to wait till a late night and smash his face in with a piece of metal.  This is very tempting, however the problem with this comes from I could end up killing the dude, plus police tend to investigate extremely violent cases of assault pretty rigorously.
My other plan involves smashing his window in on his car and throwing a molotov cocktail into his car and leaving as it burns.  This would leave me with the satisfaction that I've ruined something equal to or more in value (both money and emotional value), and hopefully I can ruin his life by making him not able to travel.
I'd much rather smash his face in with a pipe bender.   it's heavy and would make the perfect hammer of death.

What do you guys think?  How else could I resolve this?  I want my item back or I want him to suffer my full wrath.
[img]

Edited by DRTMaverick (03/26/10 05:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Revenge, How Risky is it? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12274955 -

Burn the car and videotape it. Hope he doesnt use your option #2 in retalliation against you.

Or perhaps ask for it back?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Revenge, How Risky is it? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12275234 -

First he won't have a clue who did it, second I was thinking ambushing him when he comes out to look at his burning car, and beating him with the warhammer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Revenge, How Risky is it? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12275270 -

Awesome plan, Dont forget the video.

May I suggest dressing up as a ninja and using a katana instead of a warhammer?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Revenge, How Risky is it? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12275394 -

Anonymous #1 said:
First he won't have a clue who did it, second I was thinking ambushing him when he comes out to look at his burning car, and beating him with the warhammer.



Like the other guy said tape it. Send him the tape with a clean letter saying that if your item isn't returned next time you will make sure he'e in the car. Or maybe tell him you'll start with his loved ones first.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Revenge, How Risky is it? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12275401 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Awesome plan, Dont forget the video.

May I suggest dressing up as a ninja and using a katana instead of a warhammer?



I was going to use a warhammer cuz I could steal it from a construction site unknown, and there wouldn't be any connection to me and purchasing of a weapon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Revenge, How Risky is it? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12275551 -

Odds are you will do nothing more than whine anonymously about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Revenge, How Risky is it? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12275597 -

I'd post photos mebhe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Revenge, How Risky is it? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12275647 -

You are going to post photos of you whining?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Revenge, How Risky is it? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12276438 -

MOD EDIT: :facepalm:

Edited by Wiccan_Seeker (03/26/10 12:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Revenge, How Risky is it? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12276486 -

No you sad cunt, don't kill/disfigure somebody or destroy their property of fucking $700.

That kind of activity is reserved for people killing your daughter or raping your dog, not over as few bills.

Shame on you for trusting one that should not be trusted.

It would be particularly moronic to add aggrevated assault, arson or first degree murder to whatever criminal record you already have over seven stupid bills.

I understand you're angry as fuck. Anyone would be. Accept your loss and don't ruin your life over this.

There is no divine justice in smashing someones face in with a pipe bender over some opportunistic thievery.

If you insist on being a violent fuck ring his doorbell, stick a pistol in his mouth and politely ask for your shit back. He'll get the message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Revenge, How Risky is it? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12276635 -

How many years in jail is $700 worth?

PS: Taking pictures of your crime and posting them is more stupid than committing it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Revenge, How Risky is it? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12277640 -

slash his tires, spray paint his car, smash his window and throw a bucket of shit into the inside.  it is the least riskiest choice with maximum payback

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Revenge, How Risky is it? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #12277697 -

Yeah don't kill him.

Key his car - draw a dick on it or something. Or spray paint something on alluding to him being a thief. that way  wherever he drives ppl will know what a dick/ low life piece of scum he is.

Don't kill him though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Revenge, How Risky is it? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12277939 -

Don't spray paint THIEF it will lead right back to you. 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Revenge, How Risky is it? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #12278300 -

</car> would be funny.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Revenge, How Risky is it? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12279494 -

sorry i forgot it was only $700 :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Revenge, How Risky is it? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12279563 -

Only $700...........I don't care if it's $7, if you let this guy get away with it your free fucking game. End of story

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Revenge, How Risky is it? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12279738 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Only $700...........I don't care if it's $7, if you let this guy get away with it your free fucking game. End of story




That's what I'm saying.
I want my motherfucking phone back for many reasons.


Also, a pistol, and showing my face and asking for my phone back would be obvious too.  knocking him the fuck out and taking it back without him knowing what happened might as well be equated to a random violent mugging.

Edited by DRTMaverick (03/26/10 09:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Revenge, How Risky is it? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12279754 -

Have you confronted him about it???

I'm all for revenge on someone elses property but remember if you smash his car that might only be a little deductible he has to pay,
you might wanna trash something else of his too :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dry smash her shit box? Anonymous 479 7 12/28/07 08:42 PM
by Anonymous
* Question for people who have exp with crack
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,374 47 07/05/08 10:14 PM
by Anonymous
* What is bodyload? I dont get it Anonymous 1,169 7 11/20/07 01:43 PM
by Anonymous
* FYUCUJCK IUUFUCK O Anonymous 249 3 10/16/07 07:41 AM
by Anonymous
* My English Gothic Horror paper.. Anonymous 229 1 02/21/08 08:34 PM
by Anonymous
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 635 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous
* girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 841 33 01/21/08 05:33 PM
by Anonymous
* i wanna try meth...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,373 23 03/17/08 12:30 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
786 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.