Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Just saying "hi" after a long vacation
    #12219 - 04/12/00 06:12 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

hi

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Loc: mycotopia.net
Re: Just saying "hi" after a long vacation [Re: phrozendata]
    #12221 - 04/12/00 07:00 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

welcome back.
if it's not too personal, could you share what triggered your bad trip so others can avoid similar events ?

------------------
Visit http://www.drooldonkey.org Global Psychedelic Community, Forums & Chat, Teks & Tips.

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

OfflineShaker
Re: Just saying "hi" after a long vacation [Re: phrozendata]
    #12222 - 04/13/00 11:06 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Bad timing.
So-so location.
More fresh shrooms than I have eaten before.
A brain that wanted to crawl up my ass and die.

It's a shame but I hid from what I've been looking for these past 8 years or so. What really happened is this: I went out in my friendly woods and ate a bunch of my shrooms, strapped on my ear goggles and went walking while I waited for things to start....and walked into my first TRUE psychedelic trip.
Keep in mind that I've been tripping on shrooms and 'cid for around 10 years and I THOUGHT I knew what tripping was. Several beings from another plane showed me the errors in my thinking.
I had some personal issues (work, home, just got dumped ect.) that had me feeling a little (lot) unsure of myself and bad things can happen when your somewhat caustic sense of humor and wit steps out and turns against you.
I spent an ugly afternoon deep in my own rectum laying in bed and telling myself that reality would return if I just waited.....I didn't even really enjoy the walls bubbling and floating to the ceiling. Sigh.
If this had been my first, or 10th time tripping I doubt I'd try it again...but it's all a state of mind. I intend to shroom alone again next time, but I will also plan for a journey...and be able to remind myself that you do return from that far reach.

Also, and this is important, I'm pretty sure that if I had NOT been alone I would not have had a bad trip. The lack of external contact (goofing on a friend) made it impossible for me to stop the slide into a bad trip that I could feel coming on. Several times I picked myself up by the bootstraps and had some fun to get my mind off thing, but I drifted back. I guess thats what really sent my down the well. I've had brushes with bad trips before, but have always been able to tell myself "Now is not the time" and just goof on some AstroJacks or something for a while. But this time I could not keep a grip on reality and it scared me.
Lets just say that when things calmed down I went home and slept, and kicked myself in the ass the next morning for wasting the experiance. Live and learn.

Ramble ramble. i hope that this has been interesting or helpful to someone. Happy and safe tripping!

Shaker

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder