Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Allergy Season Preparations
    #12214998 -

I hate it when my nose is fucked every spring.  What can I do to preemptively decrease the negetive effects of springtime?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Allergy Season Preparations [Re: memes]
    #12215028 -

I hear local bee pollen works


--------------------
I don't know but I've been told. It's hard to run with the weight of gold                                                                  On the other hand I heard it said. It's just as hard with the weight of lead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Allergy Season Preparations [Re: kupa trooper]
    #12215126 -

Or honey....:cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Allergy Season Preparations [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12216965 -

Locally produced honey from the farmers market, made my allergy season much easier.


--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Allergy Season Preparations [Re: PDU]
    #12220652 -

What about it helps?  Do i eat it?  I'm confused

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Allergy Season Preparations [Re: memes]
    #12221145 -

yeah I heard if you eat bee pollen it prepares your body for the upcoming season


--------------------
I don't know but I've been told. It's hard to run with the weight of gold                                                                  On the other hand I heard it said. It's just as hard with the weight of lead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Allergy Season Preparations [Re: kupa trooper]
    #12221392 -

I buy local bee pollen and eat a heaping tablespoon every morning in my smoothie during grass pollen season and it reduces my allergies pretty well.


--------------------
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe'; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.

Nobody is able to achieve this completely but striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."

Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pet Allergies?? Liz 1,104 5 04/07/06 01:45 PM
by TheDude
* fun times with allergies peepeepottypants 1,322 8 05/07/07 03:38 PM
by DeathCompany
* weird food allergy daussaulit 830 3 08/23/06 07:09 PM
by daussaulit
* Mushroom Allergy unixelation 8,295 2 12/15/05 10:43 AM
by HeavyToilet
* seasonal depression creeping in fast... again redtailedhawk 1,147 12 12/05/06 04:12 PM
by redtailedhawk
* Seasonal Depression Jim 868 16 12/19/05 08:30 PM
by ZippoZ
* Seasonal thread,,,, Sleep disorder. Mike_yy 1,187 6 12/08/06 05:40 PM
by tak
* MYCOTOXICOSIS
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Fucknuckle 76,074 170 12/07/19 12:34 AM
by passifloracaerulea

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
450 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.