Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
online/offline persona
    #12174966 -

Do you think people would be able to spot you out IRL from your posting if they knew you were in the same room as them?  Do you think your personality in your post ing?



my personality can be random depending on the day so i do//  im generally quiet on my average day, aside for when i play music... and im high a lot of time when im posting on shroomery  :bigblunt:


i actually think this question isnt so interesting but im high so wtvr  :potleaf:  post what you want



:feelsgoodman:

Edited by skatealex2 (03/10/10 12:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online/offline persona [Re: skatealex2]
    #12174972 -

I think my online and offline personas are pretty much equally awesome



--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online/offline persona [Re: the bizzle]
    #12174977 -

the bizzle said:
I think my online and offline personas are pretty much equally awesome






Do you say doin thangs  IRL  ?  :scrambled:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online/offline persona [Re: the bizzle]
    #12174988 -

im more quiet really than anythang, unless your a good friend of mine, but

regardless if ppl can tell who i am or not, i don't really care either way.

with ppl i know tho, i do say "cool story bro" and "feels good man" and "doin' thangs" a lot..

i probably drive ppl crazy

o well

:feelsgoodman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online/offline persona [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #12175055 -

you will know it's be by the way I walk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online/offline persona [Re: skatealex2]
    #12175081 -

I'm way quieter in real life.
I also probably listen to people less. I can't be fucked to listen to babbling nonsense all day unless it's a friend.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online/offline persona [Re: jewunit]
    #12175099 -

i'm pretty much just weird.
and read a lot. pretty quiet. but also loud.
you'd probably know it was me tho, just because...
i hear i have my own vibes.
or something.

:eek:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online/offline persona [Re: skatealex2]
    #12175112 -

My spidey sense tingles whenever I'm in a room with an online persona.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online/offline persona [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #12175133 -

eggggzactly.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online/offline persona [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #12175160 -

13eetleJuice said:
My spidey sense tingles whenever I'm in a room with an online persona.



something internally tingles for me I guess you could say

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online/offline persona [Re: PreparationH]
    #12175183 -

I don't think somebody would be able to spot me.
Mainly because all my posts lately have been bullshit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online/offline persona [Re: skatealex2]
    #12175242 -

im astoundingly different IRL than i am here


BTW, i thought u quit the shroomery for good, wut haaened 2 that? good 2 c ur still here :thumbup:

:feelsgoodman:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online/offline persona [Re: skatealex2]
    #12175248 -

I have the same philosophies, but I'm way more subtle IRL


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online/offline persona [Re: Poid]
    #12175257 -

liars

:fist:


--------------------
EVERYTHING IS DRUGS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online/offline persona [Re: Shroomism]
    #12175264 -

Shroomism said:
I have the same philosophies, but I'm way more subtle IRL



you mean you're not the man in your sig?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online/offline persona [Re: PreparationH]
    #12175332 -

PreparationH said:
Shroomism said:
I have the same philosophies, but I'm way more subtle IRL



you mean you're not the man in your sig?



oh no he is, of course he is, why wouldn't he be?

:ifyoucanawe:


--------------------
-_-_-_-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online/offline persona [Re: themostpurple]
    #12175440 -

i have no life.


--------------------
i get hard when i paint.
-waka flocka flame

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online/offline persona [Re: Poid]
    #12175459 -

Poid said:
im astoundingly different IRL than i am here



Care to elaborate?

I like to think that I fly under the radar in RL, but ya never know.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online/offline persona [Re: deCypher]
    #12175741 -

I think they'd probably spot me if I was in the same room, especially if thy knew I signed my messages with a :hatsoff:
That smiley is just so me. :grin:

Bizarrely, I did have a trippy dream where some posters from here were mingling down my local pub. How did I recognise them? When they spoke to me, they had their online sigs tatooed on their chins (y'know, under where their words come). I did laugh at that one when I woke up. :rolleyes:


--------------------
Over one's mind and over one's body the individual is sovereign.
John Stuart Mill, On Liberty
(1806 - 1873)
My UPDATED UK supplies thread
My first trip report-Amsterdam wanderings
Stonesun's sclerotia infodump
Proudly discovered Highly Sensitive Person ~2009
To all you good gents, I say :hatsoff:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online/offline persona [Re: skatealex2]
    #12175786 -

My offline persona isn't arbitrarily rated either....


--------------------
Ratings are bullshit, opt out...
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10525736#10525736

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* "Online Persona"? Le_Canard 1,470 15 03/02/04 09:28 AM
by Anonymous
* Online personality.
( 1 2 all )
Phluck 6,235 29 01/07/03 01:45 PM
by oDin
* Take this online personality test and learn useful things about your strengths and weaknesses
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AsanteM 13,729 146 09/27/11 02:14 PM
by Fisherman
* ShroomeRadio Online TONIGHT!
( 1 2 all )
adrug 1,735 26 05/27/05 11:50 PM
by emptywisdom
* medical pills offline protected_son 801 6 11/05/06 10:33 AM
by eris
* The Fliquid Music Stream is Offline.
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 1,885 21 01/11/05 12:18 PM
by Fliquid
* Do you think about the Shroomery offline?
( 1 2 all )
The Crow 3,445 24 07/14/07 01:04 AM
by fantasylndvictm
* Capturing Threads To HardDisk? or Offline Shroomery? MrChopChop 523 2 06/29/07 11:10 AM
by JunkFood

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,381 topic views. 5 members, 10 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.