Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Maple Story
    #12134279 -

Anyone here comfortable enough with their sexuality to admit that they play this game?

I was addicted in the beta...back when I was in like 9th grade haha. It ate up a few years of my life...I quit because the grind was terrible...and now, here I am...playing this damn game again.

Any shroomerites playing on the server that starts with a D? I don't have any friends, and this game gets real lonely. :blush:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Maple Story [Re: RasJeph]
    #12204041 -

I'll admit I used to play that all the time, and still do when I'm bored occasionally, and I have a girlfriend and get good grades in college haha so no reason to flame for any game, everyone likes different games and things :tongue2:.

Anyway sorry my guy on there is in a different server, play in a server that starts with "W" and that's where you'll see me :sad:


--------------------
"It's in the red!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Maple Story [Re: RasJeph]
    #12204125 -

Ya played it for a couple months. Grind grind grind.

I ended up actually buying a nexon card and realized all the stuff you can spend it on is stupid and MMORPGs are pretty much scams and fuck it.


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Maple Story [Re: Wysefool]
    #12204146 -

Some MMO's are cool, if you're gonna spend that much of  your life on a game, at least make it a good one. That being NOT Maple Story.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Maple Story [Re: RasJeph]
    #12204347 -

I used to play, but my accounts got hacked and I quit.
Nexons security sucks. Something got breached that allowed a hacker to gain information from people easily.
Even a GM got hacked :shrug:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Maple Story [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #12207424 -

2 Dimensions is not enough for an MMO. Thats how I feel about maple story. It gets too chaotic.


--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* maple story thedudenj 926 11 02/16/09 06:06 AM
by RasJeph
* Tired of the same old grind, unoriginal MMO's got you down? VaeVictum 1,374 17 08/15/12 05:17 AM
by trendal
* I Need a MMORPG that's frreeee to play plz
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Valknut 9,930 77 08/08/13 02:49 AM
by something cool
* Maplestory DjDroof 364 1 10/16/10 06:48 PM
by kid freestyle
* Dragon Nest (PC) (free to play) Psy Baba 1,343 11 12/09/12 11:51 PM
by Almond Flour
* Combat Arms
( 1 2 all )
dothedew69 2,036 21 10/08/08 02:13 AM
by SirSmokesAlot
* The best free games right now... spazn420 2,185 18 11/01/08 12:32 AM
by aDoS
* Battle Field Play 4 Free and Comabt Arms Cakret 2,508 11 05/05/11 12:27 AM
by Cakret

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss, Shroomism, CookieCrumbs
519 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.