Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
maple story
    #9644671 -

any one else on Bera that wants to make a shroomery guild?


--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: maple story [Re: thedudenj]
    #9648395 -

If i can remember my account info i'll join ya, level 50 bandit :laugh:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: maple story [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9654027 -

Hell yeah... level 60 assassin but on scania. Im downloading it again now


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: maple story [Re: thedudenj]
    #9654854 -

I'm getting it right now, I heard of it before but I never tried it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: maple story [Re: SheerTerror]
    #9656093 -

Once you go private server, you never go back.
I got spoiled on private servers and don't know if i could handle that horrible grind again.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: maple story [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9663067 -

im bera tho 79 hermit,70 priest and a bunch other sweet characters im slowly leveling.


--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: maple story [Re: thedudenj]
    #9770283 -

so yeah anyone on bera?


--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: maple story [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9802759 -

HappyTrippin said:
Once you go private server, you never go back.
I got spoiled on private servers and don't know if i could handle that horrible grind again.



This is how I feel. I played MS since the USA beta...for like 3 and a half years. Up until they added Showa I think. I have a level 86 ice/light mage and a 50 something bandit. The grind was just so bad.

I played Odin until that got shutdown. Then FinalMS. Then HarukiMS and eventually just got bored of it. I played every class to 250 multiple times and rebirthed haha.

If any of you guys are hardcore fans...you might remember that "Maple Mob" promotion that gave out free Maple Points for doing stupid shit? Beleive it or not, I was the person who gave the credits for all the submissions on that. I wasn't hired directly by Nexon, but Total Assault LLC who was doing the promotion work for Nexon at the time. I made $100 a week for doing next to no work at all. It was the best 3 months of my life...then Nexon had to terminate the contract with Total Assault and I lost mah joooooooob. :P

Just a fun little story.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: maple story [Re: RasJeph]
    #9803075 -

thats fucking sweet so are you on bera>.?


--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: maple story [Re: thedudenj]
    #9803157 -

thedudenj said:
thats fucking sweet so are you on bera>.?



I am retired from Maple Story. I can't play it anymore after the private servers. I've been every class, multiple times. I just got bored of it. But, no...I played Scania, because it was the only world available right after beta haha.

You can look up my character if you'd like. His name is Oisterboy :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: maple story [Re: RasJeph]
    #9803427 -

ok. yeah i dont see the point of private servers. sounds like it would get really  boring really fast. they added pirate class btw you do that yet?


--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: maple story [Re: thedudenj]
    #9806447 -

thedudenj said:
ok. yeah i dont see the point of private servers. sounds like it would get really  boring really fast. they added pirate class btw you do that yet?



No. I'd like to, but I can't stand the grind :frown: Getting a half a level, or one level per day just isn't appealing to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* WoW private servers Tedwilto 2,033 14 11/24/13 01:29 AM
by tinkerous
* Atlantica Private server! pnus 3,185 1 03/10/11 02:13 PM
by The_Ghost
* Call of Duty 4 private server Jrsxt 927 3 10/09/08 03:11 PM
by milkman
* Maple Story RasJeph 519 5 03/15/10 04:27 PM
by Thisfire
* SHROOMERY CLAN/SERVERS Muufokfok 1,745 11 09/11/08 12:24 PM
by Muufokfok
* CSS SHROOMERY SERVER plans/update Muufokfok 2,441 15 09/22/08 07:43 PM
by danlennon3
* FFXIV release today - Shroomery members should join Istory server! LateForTheFuture 1,357 10 09/30/10 09:13 AM
by Crono
* Any shroomery servers or groups on any Steam game? Germican 555 1 12/01/09 12:18 PM
by samba_lightning

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss, Shroomism, CookieCrumbs
926 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.