Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Anyone else smokin?? Show us what ur working with!
    #12066536 -

Here's some of what I just picked up...



  :bigblunt:

Edited by DeadHearts (02/20/10 04:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else smokin?? Show us what ur working with! [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12066570 -

Looks good! I finished my sac friday morning waking and baking. I've been smoking multiple times a day everyday for almost 2 years so this is the longest I've gone without weed in a while.

My friend gave me a couple hits last night but it wasn't very good weed and i didn't feel it (was buzzed on suds). I hope my tolerance has gone down a bit, smoking weed doesn't get me very high lately.

But hopefully I'm picking up in an hour! Not the dank I'm used to since my regular guy is dry right now, but hopefully I get higher than usual because of the little break (i would have smoked 6-7 times by now if i hadn't ran out)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else smokin?? Show us what ur working with! [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12066589 -

Tasty,, :drooling:.
I have nothing...........

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else smokin?? Show us what ur working with! [Re: Mike_yy]
    #12066690 -

: <

dry spell.

Need weed, badly..

Systems are critical, mass effect has to break down - green fuel is in need of being injected!

We have no good times.


--------------------
EVERYTHING IS DRUGS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else smokin?? Show us what ur working with! [Re: Fisherman]
    #12066737 -

Fisherman said:
: <

dry spell.

Need weed, badly..

Systems are critical, mass effect has to break down - green fuel is in need of being injected!

We have no good times.



This is never a good situation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else smokin?? Show us what ur working with! [Re: Mike_yy]
    #12066876 -

I am dry :frown:....

anyone wanna share? hahahah :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else smokin?? Show us what ur working with! [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12066911 -

DeadHearts said:
Here's some of what I just picked up...



  :bigblunt:



That is beautiful. Have fun with it! :bigjoint:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else smokin?? Show us what ur working with! [Re: WannaBeLegit]
    #12066913 -

i got 3oz of "haze" left for personal...

life is grand!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else smokin?? Show us what ur working with! [Re: P-O]
    #12066954 -

I just found one knife rip of hash :awesome:


--------------------
"Life sucks but in this really beautiful way" - Axl Rose
"Life's a bitch and then you die that's why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go." - NAS
"When people don't know what you're about they put you down and shut you out" - Black Sabbath
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi
"Look up at me I am God, look down on me and I am evil, look at me I am you." - Charles Manson.
"Don't question my reality." - Me (as far as I know)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else smokin?? Show us what ur working with! [Re: P-O]
    #12067028 -

PostiveOutlook said:
i got 3oz of "haze" left for personal...

life is grand!



Lets see it mayng!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else smokin?? Show us what ur working with! [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12067279 -

Woo!! I got a couple grams of some decent weed; I wish I had a camera so I could contribute a picture. I kind of want to get into photography, so I'm thinking about getting a slr.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else smokin?? Show us what ur working with! [Re: Glenners]
    #12067291 -

Glenners said:
Woo!! I got a couple grams of some decent weed; I wish I had a camera so I could contribute a picture. I kind of want to get into photography, so I'm thinking about getting a slr.



Yeah man I need a nice solid camera as well. If you want a
fun camera check out http://www.lomography.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else smokin?? Show us what ur working with! [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12067311 -

Nice bud :thumbup:...





I'm still toking on this unknown purple strain i've been getting lately...It smells and tastes amazing, the high is sorta heady and cerebral. Great bud for socializing, i've noticed everyone become super talkative and chatty after toking on this...










...and just finished up the last of the OG Kush i had>>









:stoner:




.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else smokin?? Show us what ur working with! [Re: openmind]
    #12067331 -

Hell yeah brotha. I wish I had some of that purple shit
you have there. I love thos strains that make people talkative
becuase I am usually pretty laid back and reserved :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else smokin?? Show us what ur working with! [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12067475 -

DeadHearts said:
Hell yeah brotha. I wish I had some of that purple shit
you have there. I love thos strains that make people talkative
becuase I am usually pretty laid back and reserved :smile:




Yea i love a good cerebral, uplifting strain also.

It's funny because after smoking an indica with friends, sometimes everyone is just stoned and quite for the most part.


But after a sativa or strain with cerebral effects everyone is soaring high and talkative...


I don't think anyone else ever notices this though, so it's kinda funny to observe this happen.


I'm a pretty laid back sorta guy to, so strains like this are :thumbup:.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else smokin?? Show us what ur working with! [Re: openmind]
    #12067482 -

jwh


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else smokin?? Show us what ur working with! [Re: danlennon3]
    #12067542 -







New bong and some "super silver haze" from a grower friend.  Best I've had in a loooong time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else smokin?? Show us what ur working with! [Re: fall]
    #12067652 -

Quote:
some "super silver haze" from a grower friend.  Best I've had in a loooong time.




SSH is one of my favorites...The genetics are pretty much the same as Jack Herrer(another fav of mine)...


Skunk #1, Northern Lights #5 and Haze.



....Damn near the same strain


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else smokin?? Show us what ur working with! [Re: DeadHearts]
    #12067815 -



With Love




--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else smokin?? Show us what ur working with! [Re: GabbaDj]
    #12067832 -

Jesus Christ, sweet pictures Gabba... Especially the first, that is awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post ur PIPES n Smokin Stuff HERE!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
daba 76,454 255 03/29/17 07:10 PM
by Green7Alchemist
* good reason ur wife shouldn't drive ur truck n the snow Chills420 version2 736 3 02/19/03 05:18 AM
by SonnyBoy
* post ur art!!!! notapillow 1,316 15 11/25/03 08:18 PM
by Zero7a1
* Cedar point... whos worked there and whos goin work 03? Fungushungry 1,481 9 04/03/03 12:21 PM
by dia
* Hardest Working Musician?
( 1 2 all )
Adom 4,959 30 05/06/03 08:00 AM
by Fliquid
* Shroomery at work
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 3,764 22 09/11/03 08:43 AM
by falseaddiction
* Would this possibly work?? TriptopinkFloyd 1,749 13 12/16/02 05:45 PM
by eltardo
* this was found in my work scotsman1 1,330 13 12/07/02 09:47 AM
by Mr Wobblehead

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,539 topic views. 7 members, 38 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.