Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: I'm ingesting milk for the first time in a year. [Re: CandyGirl]
    #11961833 -

CandyGirl said:
mmm, milk is great.
Cookies and milk are awesome.



Exactly. It's one of the greatest combinations of 2 things that I know of.


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm ingesting milk for the first time in a year. [Re: Frost]
    #11961837 -

Beer and steak=best combo...ever...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm ingesting milk for the first time in a year. [Re: pirateseatsouls]
    #11961870 -

I think you're mistaken. You must mean beer and pizza. But steak works too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm ingesting milk for the first time in a year. [Re: Gumby]
    #11961907 -

Yes, i did forget pizza... How about beer, steak, and pizza... best tri-combo ever?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm ingesting milk for the first time in a year. [Re: pirateseatsouls]
    #11961925 -

Medium rare steak and pepperoni pizza and good beer? :drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm ingesting milk for the first time in a year. [Re: Gumby]
    #11964694 -

How about the Philospher's Pie (pizza with steak toppings) at the Mellow Mushroom with a nice cold beer to wash it down?  Now that sounds damn good right about now


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm ingesting milk for the first time in a year. [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #12014561 -

6 days for a swear? common mods, be a little reasonable.

AND you even edited my post?  just lame


--------------------
MY TRADE LIST!!!

FULLY AUTOMATIC!! 12-Pot Multi Grow Hydroponic System for Trade.


Download PSX ISOs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm ingesting milk for the first time in a year. [Re: legallyhomeless]
    #12014647 -

Milk is the shit, fuck all you milk haters. I was eatin' cereal a minute ago. The milk goes bad in 2 days, and I'ma be milkin' it up till then, bitches.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm ingesting milk for the first time in a year. [Re: shroominboomer91]
    #12014658 -

i only drink man milk, it's got more protein.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm ingesting milk for the first time in a year. [Re: druqs]
    #12014662 -

lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm ingesting milk for the first time in a year. [Re: shroominboomer91]
    #12014699 -

I haven't drank milk in years.

Last time I drank milk was when I was less than 1 years old.

Can't stand that chalky shit.


--------------------
It is what it is, Let it be!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm ingesting milk for the first time in a year. [Re: OrganizedChaos]
    #12014702 -

chalky?

milk should be creamy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm ingesting milk for the first time in a year. [Re: druqs]
    #12014716 -

I don't know, I can't stand it.

I tried it again, as I've gotten older thinking I might like it.

NOPE. Still can't stand it.

I'll never forget sitting at the kitchen table at 6 years old, being told I couldn't leave until I drank a glass a milk.
After 3 hours, I was let go.


Eating cereal plain FTW.


--------------------
It is what it is, Let it be!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm ingesting milk for the first time in a year. [Re: legallyhomeless]
    #12064002 -

legallyhomeless said:
If you drink the recommended 3 glasses a day for 5 years you are like 50% more likely to develop one of these problems in the future. This is a FACT not speculation.



Doesn't sound true, when I was a kid I went to juvie for a year and drank milk 3 times a day, if not more, faithfully. Only thing it did was give me some stinky ass gas, and during that time drank water like once a day. And imaging the people that have been there forever, you never heard about shit like that its just not true man. Milk is way to natural, to this day I buy 2 gallons of milk at a time, that shit is delicious. I doubt studies have been done, who is gonna intentionally drink milk with the intent of poisoning themselves, anything you've heard/read is all just hearsay/speculation not based on any real fact. You could relate milk to cancer just like anything else I suppose, no one really know what causes cancer. We are all familiar with the smoking causes cancer propaganda, If smoking really caused cancer then everyone who smoked would get it.

Edited by ADDlCTlON229 (02/20/10 05:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm ingesting milk for the first time in a year. [Re: ADDlCTlON229]
    #12064323 -

ADDlCTlON229 said:
legallyhomeless said:
If you drink the recommended 3 glasses a day for 5 years you are like 50% more likely to develop one of these problems in the future. This is a FACT not speculation.



Doesn't sound true, when I was a kid I went to juvie for a year and drank milk 3 times a day, if not more, faithfully. Only thing it did was give me some stinky ass gas,

We are all familiar with the smoking causes cancer propaganda, If smoking really caused cancer then everyone who smoked would get it.



1. yes your ass was stinking because that milk was rotting your butt hole.

2. propaganda? are you serious. cigs cause cancer its not propaganda. and if not cancer, then emphysema...

3. I already got a 6 day ban over this damn thread, I need to stay away


--------------------
MY TRADE LIST!!!

FULLY AUTOMATIC!! 12-Pot Multi Grow Hydroponic System for Trade.


Download PSX ISOs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm ingesting milk for the first time in a year. [Re: legallyhomeless]
    #12064360 -

I only drink Organic Skim Milk. I haven't consciously quit drinking it, I just don't pick it up from the store when I go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm ingesting milk for the first time in a year. [Re: ADDlCTlON229]
    #12065119 -

ADDlCTlON229 said:
legallyhomeless said:
If you drink the recommended 3 glasses a day for 5 years you are like 50% more likely to develop one of these problems in the future. This is a FACT not speculation.



Doesn't sound true, when I was a kid I went to juvie for a year and drank milk 3 times a day, if not more, faithfully. Only thing it did was give me some stinky ass gas, and during that time drank water like once a day. And imaging the people that have been there forever, you never heard about shit like that its just not true man. Milk is way to natural, to this day I buy 2 gallons of milk at a time, that shit is delicious. I doubt studies have been done, who is gonna intentionally drink milk with the intent of poisoning themselves, anything you've heard/read is all just hearsay/speculation not based on any real fact. You could relate milk to cancer just like anything else I suppose, no one really know what causes cancer. We are all familiar with the smoking causes cancer propaganda, If smoking really caused cancer then everyone who smoked would get it.



:facepalm:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm ingesting milk for the first time in a year. [Re: skullhuman]
    #12065128 -

I love milk :drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm ingesting milk for the first time in a year. [Re: feifen]
    #12065223 -

Y'all seem to be forgetting an important player: Sweet Acidophilus. Live active cultures of benificial bacteria that also make my milk taste better FTW


Y'all also seem to be forgetting an important fact:

The whiter you are, the less likely you'll be lactose intolerant (excluding some West African genotypes)



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactose_intolerance

And don't forget the role milk had in the Aryan conquest of Europe, the Middle East, and India, google "The Lactose Revolution"

And where were all these pro-milkers when I had to singlehandedly try to defend cow-juice's good name against a hippy-tinfoil onslaught a coupla months ago?


--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm ingesting milk for the first time in a year. [Re: ADDlCTlON229]
    #12070491 -

ADDlCTlON229 said:
legallyhomeless said:
If you drink the recommended 3 glasses a day for 5 years you are like 50% more likely to develop one of these problems in the future. This is a FACT not speculation.



Doesn't sound true, when I was a kid I went to juvie for a year and drank milk 3 times a day, if not more, faithfully. Only thing it did was give me some stinky ass gas, and during that time drank water like once a day. And imaging the people that have been there forever, you never heard about shit like that its just not true man. Milk is way to natural, to this day I buy 2 gallons of milk at a time, that shit is delicious. I doubt studies have been done, who is gonna intentionally drink milk with the intent of poisoning themselves, anything you've heard/read is all just hearsay/speculation not based on any real fact. You could relate milk to cancer just like anything else I suppose, no one really know what causes cancer. We are all familiar with the smoking causes cancer propaganda, If smoking really caused cancer then everyone who smoked would get it.



:facepalm:
Stupidest thing I have read so far this year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Horchata? Dragonaut 584 6 08/11/04 11:37 PM
by 40oz
* Got Milk? SkorpivoMusterion 2,044 13 12/04/03 08:22 PM
by orizon
* WHOLE MILK
( 1 2 3 all )
UlcerPentacidis 3,833 44 09/07/05 12:36 PM
by Hrethic
* have you ever tried horchata?
( 1 2 all )
Doctor Sponge 3,394 37 06/29/14 06:42 PM
by nicechrisman
* Why is organic milk so damn good?
( 1 2 all )
Corporal Kielbasa 5,217 36 03/18/09 06:00 PM
by Gr33nTree73
* Stephen Hawking: Why Isn't the Milky Way "Crawling With Life?"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Frost 4,692 64 07/15/09 08:46 AM
by blewmeanie
* Milky Way Dark looner2 1,311 16 05/30/05 10:21 AM
by nonoman
* Homogenized milk is bad for you? Your liver can't process the fat?
( 1 2 all )
pscyanescens 10,191 33 11/19/08 02:20 AM
by Alec_Baldwin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,935 topic views. 7 members, 77 guests and 145 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.