Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: relationship with a girl that works in a nightclub... [Re: kanglow]
    #12025031 -

Diu lai lomo hum gah tsan


--------------------
"I take comfort in the fact that my true purpose in life will make perfect sense mathmatically, but will be discovered through the construction of an avant garde art project done by a 6th grader with aspergers twenty years from today.


Could the presence of Junkies account for all these uneaten french fries?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: relationship with a girl that works in a nightclub... [Re: ThaiTea]
    #12031291 -

ThaiTea said:
Diu lai lomo hum gah tsan



屌你老母咸家鏟
oh shit, i know that one and i got more

diu lei lomo chou lan hai
poh kai
dang lei go fai

Do you happen to speak Cantonese? Are you Thai??? cuz your screen name suggests so

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: relationship with a girl that works in a nightclub... [Re: Plutonian]
    #12031379 -

Haha no man my name says that because of lipa yai (thai) strain mushroom tea i had with a friend. My buddy from Hk taught me to say some cuss werds in cantonese is all.


--------------------
"I take comfort in the fact that my true purpose in life will make perfect sense mathmatically, but will be discovered through the construction of an avant garde art project done by a 6th grader with aspergers twenty years from today.


Could the presence of Junkies account for all these uneaten french fries?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: relationship with a girl that works in a nightclub... [Re: ThaiTea]
    #12031488 -

I got mixed up bad with a girl like this a few years ago. Still mixed up pretty bad and I don't know how it's going to wind up, but it's whatever.

Let me go ahead and tell you my experience and give you some advice.

This girl isn't just hot. She's hot as hell - not as hot as she used to be, because all the liquor she's been slamming since she started bleeding once a month has gotten to her. It's not even that's she's that amazingly hot - she's had a kid and you can tell it and her face looks about five or six years older than reality. Regardless, she's the center of attention when she's in a room. All the guys want to fuck her and they'll maul each other for the chance. She's a fucking firecracker and she knows it.

Bad girls do all sorts of bad things to me. :twitchy:

I've had the chance to fuck her a handful of times when she's been blackout drunk in my car and groping me. Or stuck at home, drunk, in a snow storm and wanting me to "keep her warm". You get the idea. No matter how I feel about someone, I'm not sleeping with them when they won't remember it the next day. Simply not my jam.

If she's not interested, move the fuck on. If she is interested, move the fuck on. These types of girls cannot be trusted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: relationship with a girl that works in a nightclub... [Re: Brennus]
    #12031525 -

Brennus said:
I got mixed up bad with a girl like this a few years ago. Still mixed up pretty bad and I don't know how it's going to wind up, but it's whatever.

Let me go ahead and tell you my experience and give you some advice.

This girl isn't just hot. She's hot as hell - not as hot as she used to be, because all the liquor she's been slamming since she started bleeding once a month has gotten to her. It's not even that's she's that amazingly hot - she's had a kid and you can tell it and her face looks about five or six years older than reality. Regardless, she's the center of attention when she's in a room. All the guys want to fuck her and they'll maul each other for the chance. She's a fucking firecracker and she knows it.

Bad girls do all sorts of bad things to me. :twitchy:

I've had the chance to fuck her a handful of times when she's been blackout drunk in my car and groping me. Or stuck at home, drunk, in a snow storm and wanting me to "keep her warm". You get the idea. No matter how I feel about someone, I'm not sleeping with them when they won't remember it the next day. Simply not my jam.

If she's not interested, move the fuck on. If she is interested, move the fuck on. These types of girls cannot be trusted.



Good fucking advice, dude!!! :thumbup:
I was thinking about sending her money, we chatted online and she said she no longer works in a nightclub and she's working at a cosmetic shop and try to have a business of her own, and I was going to send her $1,500 USD to help her start a business in China......
Here's some of her photos:






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: relationship with a girl that works in a nightclub... [Re: Plutonian]
    #12031539 -

candidguy said:
Brennus said:
I got mixed up bad with a girl like this a few years ago. Still mixed up pretty bad and I don't know how it's going to wind up, but it's whatever.

Let me go ahead and tell you my experience and give you some advice.

This girl isn't just hot. She's hot as hell - not as hot as she used to be, because all the liquor she's been slamming since she started bleeding once a month has gotten to her. It's not even that's she's that amazingly hot - she's had a kid and you can tell it and her face looks about five or six years older than reality. Regardless, she's the center of attention when she's in a room. All the guys want to fuck her and they'll maul each other for the chance. She's a fucking firecracker and she knows it.

Bad girls do all sorts of bad things to me. :twitchy:

I've had the chance to fuck her a handful of times when she's been blackout drunk in my car and groping me. Or stuck at home, drunk, in a snow storm and wanting me to "keep her warm". You get the idea. No matter how I feel about someone, I'm not sleeping with them when they won't remember it the next day. Simply not my jam.

If she's not interested, move the fuck on. If she is interested, move the fuck on. These types of girls cannot be trusted.



Good fucking advice, dude!!! :thumbup:
I was thinking about sending her money, we chatted online and she said she no longer works in a nightclub and she's working at a cosmetic shop and try to have a business of her own, and I was going to send her $1,500 USD to help her start a business in China......
Here's some of her photos:









I'm confused and pretty stoned. Are you fucking with me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: relationship with a girl that works in a nightclub... [Re: Brennus]
    #12031555 -

Brennus said:
candidguy said:
Brennus said:
I got mixed up bad with a girl like this a few years ago. Still mixed up pretty bad and I don't know how it's going to wind up, but it's whatever.

Let me go ahead and tell you my experience and give you some advice.

This girl isn't just hot. She's hot as hell - not as hot as she used to be, because all the liquor she's been slamming since she started bleeding once a month has gotten to her. It's not even that's she's that amazingly hot - she's had a kid and you can tell it and her face looks about five or six years older than reality. Regardless, she's the center of attention when she's in a room. All the guys want to fuck her and they'll maul each other for the chance. She's a fucking firecracker and she knows it.

Bad girls do all sorts of bad things to me. :twitchy:

I've had the chance to fuck her a handful of times when she's been blackout drunk in my car and groping me. Or stuck at home, drunk, in a snow storm and wanting me to "keep her warm". You get the idea. No matter how I feel about someone, I'm not sleeping with them when they won't remember it the next day. Simply not my jam.

If she's not interested, move the fuck on. If she is interested, move the fuck on. These types of girls cannot be trusted.



Good fucking advice, dude!!! :thumbup:
I was thinking about sending her money, we chatted online and she said she no longer works in a nightclub and she's working at a cosmetic shop and try to have a business of her own, and I was going to send her $1,500 USD to help her start a business in China......
Here's some of her photos:









I'm confused and pretty stoned. Are you fucking with me?




no man, I'm not fucking with you, swear to god.
This is the girl that works in the nightclub as I mentioned.. I'm just pretty drunk right no and i don't give a shit posting her pics.
I was thinking about sending her the money but I was hesitant...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: relationship with a girl that works in a nightclub... [Re: Plutonian]
    #12031580 -

I mean, the girl I've mentioned more or less had me on emotional lock for something like a year. I loved her and I love her kid. That's why shit got nasty. We both got drunk one night - and things got nasty. The argument got personal and she took a cheap shot. I took an even cheaper one because I insist on winning petty shit like that and made her cry - then she threatened to kill me.

I loaned her $200 (and was repaid) to fix her car. But I never sent her $1,500 to start a fucking business in China. Don't do it, chief.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: relationship with a girl that works in a nightclub... [Re: Brennus]
    #12031623 -

Brennus said:
I mean, the girl I've mentioned more or less had me on emotional lock for something like a year. I loved her and I love her kid. That's why shit got nasty. We both got drunk one night - and things got nasty. The argument got personal and she took a cheap shot. I took an even cheaper one because I insist on winning petty shit like that and made her cry - then she threatened to kill me.

I loaned her $200 (and was repaid) to fix her car. But I never sent her $1,500 to start a fucking business in China. Don't do it, chief.



You're my advisor!!! I'm not gonna send that girl any money because of your words of wisdom!!!
I mean that girl I talked to online said she needed $10,000 to start a business, I mean USD 1,500 is close to $10,000 RMB and I was the one to offer to send her money and she replied:"I don't need it. Don't trust anyone that easily."

So I wonder if this girl is a mastermind at this, I mean she is probably still baiting me, trying to say things that seems trustworthy to me, still trying to get me baited about that $1,500 I was gonna send her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: relationship with a girl that works in a nightclub... [Re: Plutonian]
    #12031626 -

Quote:
I was going to send her $1,500 USD to help her start a business in China......



Dude.
Duuude.
Dude.
She wants your cash.
She works in a night club.
You's trollin.


--------------------
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus.
All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the
octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV.
But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns.
Also he got a race car.
Is any of this getting through to you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: relationship with a girl that works in a nightclub... [Re: Deity208]
    #12031642 -

Deity208 said:
Quote:
I was going to send her $1,500 USD to help her start a business in China......



Dude.
Duuude.
Dude.
She wants your cash.
She works in a night club.
You's trollin.



I'm not trollin' :boxxy:

It is the truth, I really did offer to send her money, at least I think I was drunk back then when I offered her, but I never send her any money, I guess this infatuation/obsession is too great....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: relationship with a girl that works in a nightclub... [Re: Plutonian]
    #12031646 -

It's really a black dude in Nigeria.


--------------------
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus.
All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the
octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV.
But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns.
Also he got a race car.
Is any of this getting through to you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: relationship with a girl that works in a nightclub... [Re: Deity208]
    #12031665 -

Deity208 said:
It's really a black dude in Nigeria.



Fucking LOL, u mean that girl is like a 419 scammer trying to bait me in the US?? as chris hansen have shown on tv?
Or r u referring me as a black dude in Nigeria?
I mean I have personally met that girl in the nightclub and she gave me her social networking qq website with her qq number so I don't think it's any black dude in nigeria. and she types in chinese character to chat with me, so......

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: relationship with a girl that works in a nightclub... [Re: Plutonian]
    #12031676 -

Chris hansen shows pedophiles.
This is a different beast entirely.
She prays on grown men instead of children.... and for dollars instead of ass.


--------------------
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus.
All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the
octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV.
But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns.
Also he got a race car.
Is any of this getting through to you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: relationship with a girl that works in a nightclub... [Re: Deity208]
    #12031694 -

Deity208 said:
Chris hansen shows pedophiles.
This is a different beast entirely.
She prays on grown men instead of children.... and for dollars instead of ass.



nah, chris hansen do this to black dudes in nigeria too "A different kind of predator"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17697615/

you're probably right, if that's the case then I probably gonna go back to China and meet her and ask her how much for sex then I'll get this over with, I think this is the best route?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: relationship with a girl that works in a nightclub... [Re: Plutonian]
    #12031707 -

No.
Your best route is not thinking twice about bar sluts.


--------------------
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus.
All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the
octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV.
But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns.
Also he got a race car.
Is any of this getting through to you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: relationship with a girl that works in a nightclub... [Re: Deity208]
    #12031714 -

I think I got trolled.

And I shared a personal anecdote to try and help. :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: relationship with a girl that works in a nightclub... [Re: Deity208]
    #12031719 -

but it's so hard, I mean I think about her almost daily, like she's the most beautiful girl in the world, and I'm greatly infatuated by her, in the stage of becoming to obsession... :frown:
I need help, I wanna forget her and move on but it's so hard.
Any good advice about how to forget her and move on with my life?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: relationship with a girl that works in a nightclub... [Re: Brennus]
    #12031727 -

Brennus said:
I think I got trolled.

And I shared a personal anecdote to try and help. :facepalm:



I swear to god that this is all true, I mean do I look like I have nothing better to do than to post these questions? I think this is some kind of infatuation/obsession that I built within myself over that girl.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sex & Relationship Advice
( 1 2 all )
Brukan 10,451 34 11/08/02 10:50 AM
by Roger_irrelevant
* Rapper Proof Slain in Detroit Nightclub
( 1 2 3 all )
kilroy69 6,278 41 04/12/06 01:27 PM
by QuantumMeltdown
* Nigeria Police Are Top Notch VilifiedShon 722 12 01/26/09 10:59 AM
by Prisoner#1
* I blacked out for 9 hours during a nightclub party…
( 1 2 all )
Jalruza 3,874 27 03/28/08 03:29 AM
by NationofStrangers
* Wow! Some Guy In Nigeria Wants To Send Me Money!!!
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 2,700 24 08/04/18 03:14 PM
by PatrickKn
* Searching for nearby nightclubs truffleupagus 1,005 3 10/22/06 12:58 PM
by truffleupagus
* First time firecrackers Adden 2,016 14 09/17/05 09:06 PM
by dblaney
* Mmmmmmm firecrackers... Stonerguy 874 7 01/16/06 12:44 PM
by zSDMF

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,408 topic views. 3 members, 14 guests and 89 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.