Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Is it possible to make a private journal??
    #12024910 -

Is it possible to make a private journal??

I could have sworn that was a feature/option, but I can't find it anywhere.

I'd really love to be able to make a journal that only I could read/write in.

Thanks!


--------------------
relax


...but that was many years from now and, i hope from here on out
i always seem to want to shout your eyes are like a cup of tea, ascend into the sun with me...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it possible to make a private journal?? [Re: AquaKet]
    #12025055 -



--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it possible to make a private journal?? [Re: Cactusdan]
    #12025133 -

Awesome!!!!

That's exactly what I was hoping for.

Thanks!!

:awesome:


--------------------
relax


...but that was many years from now and, i hope from here on out
i always seem to want to shout your eyes are like a cup of tea, ascend into the sun with me...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it possible to make a private journal?? [Re: AquaKet]
    #12025780 -

I was gonna say just open up Word or something and type away.  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it possible to make a private journal?? [Re: Newbie]
    #12030678 -

Newbie said:
I was gonna say just open up Word or something and type away.  :lol:



haaa exactly what I was thinking...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it possible to make a private journal?? [Re: Boom]
    #12030824 -

Boom said:
Newbie said:
I was gonna say just open up Word or something and type away.  :lol:



haaa exactly what I was thinking...



Haha, yeah, yeah, I know, I know.... I just wanted to see if I could do it on the Shroomery for some reason. :shrug:


--------------------
relax


...but that was many years from now and, i hope from here on out
i always seem to want to shout your eyes are like a cup of tea, ascend into the sun with me...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is it possible to make a private journal?? [Re: AquaKet]
    #12030841 -

Plus, you could publish it years later when you're a shroomery legend.


--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Active Journals
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,362 33 01/31/06 10:46 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* My journal? ZippoZM 5,276 11 07/30/05 02:46 AM
by StonedShroom
* Whats the deal with the Journal? Jim 4,895 6 07/21/05 06:27 PM
by blackroselove
* New Feature: Secure Private Messages!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
YthanA 15,590 76 05/03/15 01:33 PM
by milonix
* Journals lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl 1,205 2 05/01/06 09:52 PM
by lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
* A suggestion for My Journals OneMoreRobot3021 1,277 2 07/30/05 07:58 AM
by Krishna
* Another My Journal Suggestion Phychotron 4,933 9 07/22/05 11:28 PM
by abhi
* Re: Private Message are a security risk YthanA 1,338 2 08/01/99 05:45 PM
by Ythan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
472 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.